Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? (21444 Views)

Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? / Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Dead (Rumour or True) / Most Funniest Nigerian Actor (aki&pawpaw, Osuofia, Mr Ibu) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by shizzle11(m): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
Imanuelle: Osuofia is intelligently funny.....
Mr Ibu is f00lish1y funny!

I prefer osuofia.

I couldn't agree any less

Osuofia is a comedian with wits, he's very clever in a very funny and entertaining way

Osufia is my pick
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by bestower: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
I cant differentiate between the two they re both good,as for me they both ve their individual skills,stunts,and qualities. i like watching them both.good actors good comedians.
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by 2ruink(m): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
Osufia remains to Nollywood what JJ was to super eagle.

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
Mr ibu is a farcical actor with little or no depth in performance while Osuofia on the other hand, has depth and shows more intelligence and talent not just by words, acts and costume, but also expressions from spontenaiety which can only be seen in a few gifted comedians

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Clemzy16(m): 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
kenkruse: The difference is that Osuofia makes you to laugh reasonably while Mr. Ibu will make you laugh stupidly.
GBAM! What more can i say?!
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
Osuofia is a born comedian, he doesn't fake it. Ibu is just plain annoying.

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ada Nri1: Mr ibu is a farcical actor with little or no depth in performance while Osuofia on the other hand, has depth and shows more intelligence and talent not just by words, acts and costume, but also expressions from spontenaiety which can only be seen in a few gifted comedians
GBAM!!! Nuff said.
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Lordave: 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
slimyem: Osuofia is the man abeg...!
Ibu is just disgusting!!
exactly
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by remmyton(f): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
I oooed and aaahed at each post on this thread. Can't believe someone could call ibu names when all he did was earn his money, smh ouch, sorry Nlanders.

I am me, n I won't because u will compare me to another change my life n behave artificially. Ibu is being himself, same as Osuofia, so if u don't like any of them, go hug transformer

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by farolee(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ibu is a natural comedian,while osufia is some how tamed.i will prefer Oke bakassi to osofia.

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2012
It's ibu all the way for me. Dis days osofia fails to deliver funny stuffs. But ibu is on point in all movies. His face alone is funny. The second to him is charles inojie...dat guy is a genius
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
Mr ibu looks funny naturally. I can't take d dude serious even wen I see him outside.

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by VUVUZELA10: 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
I think Osuofia is head and shoulder higher than Mr. Ibu in the comedian world.
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Sleek05(f): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
Osuofia for me!
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
pinky21: I don't like any but wil go for ibu. Usofia is jst too insultive and dats nt comedy. When usofia came to my skool to perform, Jeez he flopped bigtime

Osuofia isnt good in stand up comedy and he cant be a presenter. He is a born actor.

I love both men. I mean their stu.p1dity... cheesy
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by yunafa(f): 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
BOTH OF THEM ARE UNNECESSARILY LOUSY AND ARE NOT EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD THESPIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Mentcee(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ada Nri1: Mr ibu is a farcical actor with little or no depth in performance while Osuofia on the other hand, has depth and shows more intelligence and talent not just by words, acts and costume, but also expressions from spontenaiety which can only be seen in a few gifted comedians

Thanks for ur literary registers!
In addition, Ibu seems miss the touch b/w stupidity in real life and on set. Seen him a couple of times in Enugu and I am of the irresistible conclusion there're some traces of pure lunacy in him! Am sorry buh its true!
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by ouigy99(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
honeric01: Mr Ibu is funny while Osuofia is abusive, i don't count those who insult or abuse as comedians.
Like seriously?.... so ur trying to tell me that Chris rock, Basket mouth, i go dye all don't insult or abuse?

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by toskut(m): 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
Wonderful actors but i think Ibu makes me laugh more with his facial expression. I rep Mr Ibu
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by doublecross(m): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
Osuofia all the way. If you doubt me, go watch OKADA MAN - When ade (A Tenant) conjured some spiritual powers and gave Osuofia a big head. Funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Ibu on the other hand is just annoying and always out of point with his silly and mumulistic attitude.
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by johndavid1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2012
i lyk both of them but i go for for Mr ibu since the essence of the comedy movie is to make me laff more and forget pain or ease stress from the mind..
Mr Ibu all the way

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Ejovwoke(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2012
Both are good, the difference i can spot is, mr ibu looks(especially his face) look funny but usofia is funny when he speaks, and he always have the right answer 4 any question.An man i love his action is Charles inojie
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
both overact
both are vulgar
both tell lame jokes
both appeal to the semi literate market,
i think the moses brothers/the ones who produced mama gee and one dollar are the best comedy producers..i like hidden comedy,that is subtle and not crass and gross....
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by manny4life(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
Osuofia is the best and remains the best.

Mr Ibu's movies repels me, for some odd reason, I just dislike the man, thus, I pay not attention to his movies. On the other hand, Osufia is a gifted actor, he knows his stuff.
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Goldieluks: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ibu is naturally funny,while osofia comes across as insolent and confrontational.
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by deepwaters(f): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
I so so so love Osuofia. He's creative, spontaneous, intelligent, witty and doesn't seem like he's trying too much to be funny, but the overall effect is always amazingly hilarious. Movies like Omugwo, Ukwa and Osuofia in London are just classic. Sometimes I tend to believe Osuofia writes his lines himself, because of the ingenuity and ease with which he interprets and manifests his roles.
IMO, Mr Ibu's kind of comedy, to put it mildly, could be plain annoying and sometimes (for lack of a better word) repulsive.
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by salolo(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
osuofia
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by shadrach77: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
i would pick mr ibu above osuofia any day. Osuofia is living on past glory i.e. Osuofia in London - He (Osuofia) used to be very good many years ago but his comedy has gone stale. He talks too much and most of the things he says are not funny. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by perrychocks(f): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
Mr ibu is far beta.his luks alone says it all.osuofia is gud tho.
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Heymus(m): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
honeric01: Mr Ibu is funny while Osuofia is abusive, i don't count those who insult or abuse as comedians.
Nice comment so far. . .
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Goldieluks: 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2012

My point exactly!
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Heymus(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ms_Steph: Mr ibu looks funny naturally. I can't take d dude serious even wen I see him outside.
God bless u

Samsung To Sell TV's With Free Satellite Channels In Africa / Nigeria Cinema Etiquette / Download Nollywood Movies