Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Do You Have An Concerning Film Editing? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Do You Have An Concerning Film Editing? (1491 Views)

Film Editing / Dont Know Anything About Film Editing/graphics / Dont Know Anything About Film Editing/graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have An Concerning Film Editing? by slimnike(m): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2008
Hi, i will like to know if any of you guys have any idea concerning Film Editing. I want to learn it and i want to know if there is Money in it or how i can go about it. Thanks. I am expecting your reply.
Re: Do You Have An Concerning Film Editing? by slimnike(m): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2008
Hey guys. I really need your reply. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do You Have An Concerning Film Editing? by tomX1(m): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2008
Hi,
I doubt that anyone can teach you video editing on a forum. One may recomend softwares, give you tips on how to solve specific problems and overcome specific challenges, etc. But you will have to do the ground work yourself. For starters I'll sugest you get close to any video editor in your locality and get a grasp on the basics so that you will be more focussed in the questions you will need answers to. Try using atleast one of Adobe Premier or Pinacle Pro or Ulead Media Studio or Sony Vegas. These are some of the best video editing softwares in the industry. Get your self a Pentium IV system with about 1Gigabyte of RAM and atleast 80 Gigabyte of Hard disk space for practice. Subscribe to Video Producers Magazines (most are free).
When you have specific questions then feel free to ask on a forum or anywhere else. You will get more helpful fresponses that way.
Best of luck.
Re: Do You Have An Concerning Film Editing? by slimnike(m): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2008
Thanks Bro, i really appreciate your help. What i really want to know is if there is money in it, because i want to learn it i have already discussed it with an Editor already concerning the fee to learn it and the fee is quit large. And i want to know if i can make the amount i will use in learning it. We are talking about 60 k here men. What is you advice for me. I will still like to know if you are an editor too and atleast get your phone number. Thanks
Re: Do You Have An Concerning Film Editing? by tomX1(m): 8:14am On Apr 08, 2008
You can make over #150k for editing a 5 min musical video clip if you are good enough. Years ago Bill Clinton had to go to Hollywood Video Producers to raise funds for his campaign. It's just a question of how good you are.
I edit videos and do a bit of composite animation and 3D animation. But I do it more as a hobby than as a career. I'm yet to formaly launch my video editing/animation studio (it's not the topmost thing on my todo list).
You can call or text me via 08062820779.
Enjoy.
Re: Do You Have An Concerning Film Editing? by ojokolade1(m): 8:35am On Apr 08, 2008
hi,
i am very interested. can you call me on 08052116520 or mail me at kojo08@gmail.com
Re: Do You Have An Concerning Film Editing? by tomX1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2008
Are you here yet?
Re: Do You Have An Concerning Film Editing? by gabak(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2008
I believe i can be of help in video editing but first u must be computer literate. i can teach u abobe premiere pro cs3, after effect cs3 which is most proffessional in the field right now just like what sonud city & nigezie are using in thier programs and also i can get u video tutorial on on it also i can u animation & cartoon tutorial very interactive & understanding u can study on ur own. any body interested should contact me with my number 08026552214 or e-mail me on gabak123@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Ascii Art / How Do I Personalize My Blog? / Nollywood Celebrity Fight Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.