Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

How To Ping Bb Users With Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Ping Bb Users With Pc (1133 Views)

Airtel Nigeria To Disconnect Non Bb Users Who Uses Bb Plans On Other Devices / How To Browse Free With Pc Using Your Fone As A Wireless Router / Which Modem Works Best With Pc/laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ping Bb Users With Pc by Kerryolzen: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
please is there any solution on how one could chat with B.B users from pc? pleasehelp out if known. thanks olzenkerry@ymail.com
Re: How To Ping Bb Users With Pc by Francheezy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
g0 t0 s0ftpedia.com, nd search 4 blackberry simulator, nd d0wnl0ad any bb u wnt 0n ur PC.
.peaCe
Re: How To Ping Bb Users With Pc by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 06, 2012
Francheezy: g0 t0 s0ftpedia.com, nd search 4 blackberry simulator, nd d0wnl0ad any bb u wnt 0n ur PC.
.peaCe
I don't think you would be able to ping with a blackberry simulator..its just a simulator
Re: How To Ping Bb Users With Pc by Francheezy(m): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2012
walestrings:
I don't think you would be able to ping with a blackberry simulator..its just a simulator
Yh datz tru, u cant p!ng w!th iT
Re: How To Ping Bb Users With Pc by Kellymann: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
The only app I know that can do that is Soti Pocket Controller. You can install the trial version but you have to purchase the full version to be able to continue using it after the trial expires. It also has to be installed both on the phone and the computer.
Re: How To Ping Bb Users With Pc by Francheezy(m): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2012
0o0owh..tnx

(1) (Reply)

17 inch Macbook Pro Core I7, 4 Gig Ram, 750 Gig Hard-drive For 100k / Super Neat Gateway FX Edition Gaming Laptop 1 Gig Nvidia @ 57k Negotiable / Which Website Can I Download Game On Pc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.