Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Bianca Ojukwu- To Embrace Ambassadorial Or Widow Roles?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu- To Embrace Ambassadorial Or Widow Roles?? (668 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader / Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals / Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Ojukwu- To Embrace Ambassadorial Or Widow Roles?? by Tedpgrass: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
I've watched the rather public squabble between Bianca and some of her in-laws over the wealth of her late husband or late father-in-law, given different theories being portrayed on the public media.

Needless to say that a lot of damage had been made to her late husband's legacy, maybe somewhat irreversible.

However, my concern is to do with her role as a Nigerian ambassador. These chicken fights not only do her image no good, but could also put the Nigerian image or brand into further disrepute.

It goes without saying, that this image has been in tatters for a while on the international platform.

And in the light of current Nigerian image rebranding efforts, Bianca has to remember that she stands as a representative of this great country,and should therefore ACT IMPECCABLY as one:
not as a widow in a family bent on washing their dirty linen in public.

Nuff said!!!

What do u all think?

Re: Bianca Ojukwu- To Embrace Ambassadorial Or Widow Roles?? by Tedpgrass: 12:28am On Dec 04, 2012
Rather bemused as to the lack of response......

By our silence, are we in agreement with the current ongoing situation ?......

Or??
Re: Bianca Ojukwu- To Embrace Ambassadorial Or Widow Roles?? by Tedpgrass: 2:12am On Dec 07, 2012
Simply amazed at the lack of response.....

This is a serious take on a pretty grim situation with all the acrimonious in-fighting,
That can have a deleterious effect on her ambassadorial career.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu- To Embrace Ambassadorial Or Widow Roles?? by Callotti: 3:46am On Dec 07, 2012
She can only do her best.
She is only one person.
Considering the circumstances. . . I think she is doing quite well.
It THE STEP-SONS OLDER THAN HER and looking to 'INHERIT' her poohsie that have the issues! grin
I just hope her daughter is paying close attention.
If she see old polygamous CATHOLIC blokos. . .she go tia race sharp-sharp! grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Jonathan: Boko Haram Bombers Arrested. / How We ‘re Rebuilding Abia – Orji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.