Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X (1517 Views)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / What Ll U Do If Ur Gf\bf Turn Down Ur Xmas Gift / What Ll U Do If Ur Wife Slap U. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by tunad4rari(m): 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
One very hot afternoon My girl friend sent me a text message,telling me she has commited an offence against me that i shud forgive her.she said she aborted for her X.if u are in my ehat will u do ?
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by jhydebaba(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
As if I did not abort for my ex also. Mtsweeeee, if she no tell u nko tongue

1 Like

Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
Reply her embarassed
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by omega25red(m): 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
Aren't you the same person who hasn't dated for 3 years now?

https://www.nairaland.com/1121185/how-woe-girl-again-after

now your GF told you she aborated for you.
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by RudySmith(m): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2012
@OP
care to answer the above question?!
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by tunad4rari(m): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2012
dont miss quote me,i said she told me she aborted for her X WHILE DATING ME
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by Mynd44: 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
omega25red: Aren't you the same person who hasn't dated for 3 years now?

Thank you
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by dmcdad: 12:28am On Dec 04, 2012
tunad4rari: dont miss quote me,i said she told me she aborted for her X WHILE DATING ME

Which means u guys are not 2geda nymore. If that's the case, y bother about opening this thread. I feel it's redundant.
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by Mynd44: 6:13am On Dec 04, 2012
dmcdad:

Which means u guys are not 2geda nymore. If that's the case, y bother about opening this thread. I feel it's redundant.
Meaning she got pregnant for her ex boyfriend and aborted it while dating the OP.

My advice, dump her.
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by dmcdad: 6:57am On Dec 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Meaning she got pregnant for her ex boyfriend and aborted it while dating the OP.

My advice, dump her.

Which gurlfriend again? No b the same person open thread say not being intimate for three yearz or so? Wey complain say 4 d past 1 year him dy single. Where this gurl come fly come again? Na wa o
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by 190theclown: 7:02am On Dec 04, 2012
Rubbish
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by Mynd44: 7:24am On Dec 04, 2012
dmcdad:

Which gurlfriend again? No b the same person open thread say not being intimate for three yearz or so? Wey complain say 4 d past 1 year him dy single. Where this gurl come fly come again? Na wa o
Attention seeking is a bîtch
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by dmcdad: 7:36am On Dec 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Attention seeking is a bîtch

No b lie...
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by Mynd44: 8:02am On Dec 04, 2012
dmcdad:

No b lie...
what they gain from it is beyond me
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by Idowuogbo(f): 8:24am On Dec 04, 2012

Omega, y? U meanie! Buhahahahahahhahaha!!
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by amyg(f): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Y ask y?
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by crisycent: 8:48am On Dec 04, 2012
God forgive me for wasting my internet to read this silly stuff.
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by dmcdad: 9:02am On Dec 04, 2012
Mynd_44:

I just can't figure it out myself... Bizarre
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by Mynd44: 9:22am On Dec 04, 2012
crisycent: God forgive me for wasting my internet to read this silly stuff.
I am sure he would but I doubt he will forgive the OP for misleading us
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by Mynd44: 9:24am On Dec 04, 2012
dmcdad:

I just can't figure it out myself... Bizarre
Maybe the OP should come and explain
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by dmcdad: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am sure he would but I doubt he will forgive the OP for misleading us

Guy no b small tin o..
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by Mynd44: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2012
dmcdad:

Guy no b small tin o..
make we wait make the guy come first
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by dmcdad: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Maybe the OP should come and explain

Exactly! I guess he has exiled himself
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by dmcdad: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
make we wait make the guy come first

yeah... Buh I doubt if him go gree come cuz him no get any explanation 4 us. That guy has gone ape-shît
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by Mynd44: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2012
dmcdad:

Exactly! I guess he has exiled himself
A good thing it is easy to find people on NL. When I have his time, I will summon him
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by dmcdad: 10:16am On Dec 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
A good thing it is easy to find people on NL. When I have his time, I will summon him

Summon him like conjuring him. Right? Lmao
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by Mynd44: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2012
dmcdad:

Summon him like conjuring him. Right? Lmao
Show up on his other threads and post a link here
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by dmcdad: 10:41am On Dec 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Show up on his other threads and post a link here

Plz do, cuz we do need clarifications on these obfuscations...
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by Mynd44: 10:50am On Dec 04, 2012
dmcdad:

Plz do, cuz we do need clarifications on these obfuscations...
I never get him time now
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by Sexxydivaa: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2012

must u go dwn d memory lane..wetin na'una nor dey fit commot eye?
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by dmcdad: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2012
Sexxydivaa:

What makes u think highlighting it is redundant?
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X by Mynd44: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2012
Sexxydivaa:
Why should we?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Good Girls Like Good Boys Or Is It ALL Girls That Like Bad Boys / 10 Sex Tips For Partners / Is The Fear Of Being Lonely Keeping You In An Abusive And Unloving Rship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.