Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World (26713 Views)

Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls / 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria / My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by moscobabs(m): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
na dis one haunt pass.killing d innocent soul everyday.
Ileke-IdI:
Haunted by Ghost of colonialism-past

Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by SeyiJay(m): 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
Meeeen!!! I would love to visit each of these terrific places - with all kinds of recording gadgets. Anyone interested for a trip of a lifetime? Sponsors are also welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
FAKE JOOOR
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
stevo4shiz: FAKE JOOOR
how fake joorsmiley
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
I like the poster that said na lie, good but it was shown that some place were restricted implying there are some place he wasnt allowed in, so the haunted story has not been called a bluff yet wink
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Mavrick2012: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
hisblud: All unbelievers in ghost, can you please help us organize a trip to the above places using recording devices to film and prove that all this is all an illusion, a figment of some religious freak! Thanks we will wait
pls dnt tel me u swallowd d post hook-line-sinker.dude THINK!!! If dey are true(com 2 tink most are located in d scientificaly cum tech advanced west)wat do u tink is stopin al those curious researchers(who are constantly lookin 4 wat 2 research)4m lookin,verifyin n provin al dis iratnal folkores.even witout riskin their lifes(wich dey ar ready to)wit d existence of micro/mobile cameras,robots etc. dey can reserch n prove al dis.rememba hw science made nonsence of "misterious" mamunda triangle? dude THINK!!!
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
Mavrick2012: pls dnt tel me u swallowd d post hook-line-sinker.dude THINK!!! If dey are true(com 2 tink most are located in d scientificaly cum tech advanced west)wat do u tink is stopin al those curious researchers(who are constantly lookin 4 wat 2 research)4m lookin,verifyin n provin al dis iratnal folkores.even witout riskin their lifes(wich dey ar ready to)wit d existence of micro/mobile cameras,robots etc. dey can reserch n prove al dis.rememba hw science made nonsence of "misterious" mamunda triangle? dude THINK!!!
good there. Yes the issue is not that research is not been done, but why wont WE also do the research to prove its a farce but wait for others to do it using the above gadgets you mentioned as well ? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
hisblud: how fake joorsmiley
i just don't believe in things like this. why should i?
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Elthugnificent(m): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
Mavrick2012: pls dnt tel me u swallowd d post hook-line-sinker.dude THINK!!! If dey are true(com 2 tink most are located in d scientificaly cum tech advanced west)wat do u tink is stopin al those curious researchers(who are constantly lookin 4 wat 2 research)4m lookin,verifyin n provin al dis iratnal folkores.even witout riskin their lifes(wich dey ar ready to)wit d existence of micro/mobile cameras,robots etc. dey can reserch n prove al dis.rememba hw science made nonsence of "misterious" mamunda triangle? dude THINK!!!
You meant Bermuda triangle right??. Someone should please comfirm.
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Mavrick2012: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
soledayo:

LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS... I was in Edinburgh early this year and i took a picture within this premises. People still gain access into this edifice with about 15pounds for tourism. Lovely place to behold on a hill in the city of Edinburgh in Scotland. Crowd troops into this place especially when it is opened for tourism which is done almost on weekly basis.
tank u bros.an eye witnes just made nonsence of one of d "most hunted places...".LOL
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
1. Aluu community. Every night for the past few months, the soul of the murdered boys weep(howl).

2. Zuma rock
3. Wase rock
4. Benin-Ore road.
5. Lokoja-Abuja road
6. Lagos-Ibadan express way.

All in Nigeria, West Africa

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Cbourne(f): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
seriously?i am so scared!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
I never waste my energy to disprove ghost stories or sightings, since the day that I experienced an apparition myself.

Ever since then, I have experienced the phenomenom at least twice.

This world is just too deep for us to know and understand every single thing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by ben4ever(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
what about the most haunted place in nigeria, any ideas?
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Jerry2i(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hmm!! I just love ghost stories.
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Cbourne(f): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
SERIOUSLYI AM SO SCARED!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I am sure you aren't okay?
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by pawpawguy: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

did u mean the whole of 9ja is haunted?
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by 3direct: 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
is Nigeria really haunted?

Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by deelicious: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2012

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked MAMUNDA TRIANGLE KE Bros its BERMUDA. pls do ur research well next time cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by ndukwejoe(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
is there any place in naija that is haunted ?apart from the north, i know say north is haunted by ghost when be aboki.
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by deelicious: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
pawpawguy:

did u mean the whole of 9ja is haunted?

Noo, only your house undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hadeyeancah: What in Naija....Any place in Nigeria
An abandoned 3 storey building on faulks road, aba, abia state.
I heard that they killed the real owner because of the house, since then, no one can live there, lots of noise @ night plus waking up to find yourself sleeping in d middle of d road

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by talk2me006(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
~vicky~:
Changi Beach, Singapore

Changi Beach served as a popular killing ground for the Japanese during the Sook Ching massacre of The Second World War. Thousands of Chinese were tortured and killed during this Operation as they were suspected of being anti-Japanese. Strange crying and screaming are reported by people. The heads of the Chinese dead bodies are sometimes seen flying everywhere and headless bodies walk around the beach. The scariest thing is that the ghosts leave blood stains. During nights people observe dug holes that appear as if they were used for burying bodies.

If permit! i can pay a visit to those places and drink garri and agbari eja of iya ruth.
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
Mavrick2012: tank u bros.an eye witnes just made nonsence of one of d "most hunted places...".LOL
sorry bros wink you did not read the next post by wereh who stated that not all places were open to the public such as the dungeon and some other places, so it still stands. here i quote him
Wereh kpe:

I was here too and its £14 not £15.

In any case, did u c d prisons? no. If u notice there restricted areas in Royal suit where ropes were used to prevent tourist from going up?

Well, perhaps not the whole castle is haunted but am sure the dungeons which u did not get too is haunted.

also notice there are areas where cameras are not allowed. Snap at ur peril make ghost begin pursue u. LOL
wink ghost exist wink
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
To those that are unbelievers, wont it be nice to raise some cash from both believers and unbelievers alike and nominate die hards of the two divide and choose 2 places say in london and india, let em go wit all the sophisticated gadgets to this places! What say you? Oh rather, since there are both divides in london and london has a lot of haunted places, let em visit and give us their views:winkwink

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
Ada Nri1:
An abandoned 3 storey building on faulks road, aba, abia state.
I heard that they killed the real owner because of the house, since then, no one can live there, lots of noise @ night plus waking up to find yourself sleeping in d middle of d road

I am in Aba now. The moment I read this I called my friend's attention to it. He confirmed the story. He said the buildings are actually two situated side by side at the popular "ukwu mango" area of faulks road. I used to park my car beside these buildings when I want to shop or do business in Ariaria market. I used to think that people do not live the buildings because the area is prone to flooding during rainy season. I didn't know there is another side to it

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
misterme:

I am in Aba now. The moment I read this I called my friend's attention to it. He confirmed the story. He said the buildings are actually two situated side by side at the popular "ukwu mango" area of faulks road. I used to park my car beside these buildings when I want to shop or do business in Ariaria market. I used to think that people do not live the buildings because the area is prone to flooding during rainy season. I didn't know there is another side to it
thanks bros for the verification, now we have one very close to home, what say you unbelievers in ghost. Will you please indulge yourselves to this place like say for 2days and night to disprove it as figment of hallucination?
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
Interesting read! I love horror stories....right up my ante. But seriously though, why build a campus surrounded by a burial groud? I will certainly do more independent research on each of these places.
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Onyeoma3: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
hisblud: To those that are unbelievers, wont it be nice to raise some cash from both believers and unbelievers alike and nominate die hards of the two divide and choose 2 places say in london and india, let em go wit all the sophisticated gadgets to this places! What say you? Oh rather, since there are both divides in london and london has a lot of haunted places, let em visit and give us their views:winkwink

They'll just disappear from there...N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡ more coming back to Naija. Opportunity comes only ßuђ once

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Onyeoma3: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
Joel777: I dnt believ any of this. Can any1 take me 2 any of these places? I want 2 see it 4 myself. Until then, i remain doubtful

My man go just find his way from there gringringrin...till further notice
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
Onye oma:

They'll just disappear from there...N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡ more coming back to Naija. Opportunity comes only ßuђ once
haha wink but seriously the prove of the pudding is in the eating, i hate to see this thread die out for this is a solemn food for thought for the supernatural which has been debated, rejected as without prove and here is an opportunity for our enlightened ones to bring almighty science (aka sophisticated gadgets) to experience first hand the mysterious world of the supernatural. Any unbeliever ready for this challenge?:@ *town crier*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Dead As Dams Burst In Bahia, Brazil As Region Hit By Floods(photos, Video) / This Is A Desert… But Once A Year It Turns Into Something Else / How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.