Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,110 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:08 AM

Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) (18268 Views)

Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / June 12 And The Many Reasons Of Ibb - How Many More And Who Is Counting? / Pictures Of Ibb Obj And Yaradua Taken Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
IBB On his 26th Birthday. you can also see Gen Abdulsalami in the pic. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Lasinoh: 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
Nigerian men too fine those days sha!
Very handsome IBB! Cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean!!!
SEE GATOR! cool
I just don't know what has happened to the current generations.
SOOOOOOOOOOO SCRUFFY! angry

Thanks for colonialism!!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by baby124: 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
IBB short sha. Always the short men causing havoc all over the world. Napoleonic complex. lipsrsealed. Magoro is quite a looker, and stylish. Flying his collar. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
Dis guys all go way back. no be today ooo! shocked
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by seunadeolu(m): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
RICHIE BOI: IBB On his 26th Birthday. you can also see Gen Abdulsalami in the pic. grin grin

SEE COUP PLOTTERS, NA FROM SMALL DEM DON DEY PLAN HOW TO TAKE OVER GOVT THRU COUP

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
This is what I call loyalty. True friendship. They have been together for decades, and are still together.
How many of us can boost of having loyal friends now.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
He doesn't look more than 18 in that pic. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
ib55: This is what I call loyalty. True friendship. They have been together for decades, and are still together.

^^^Trust me, it's not that difficult to keep in touch with 'certain' friends when you move in 'certain' circles; it stands to reason that if none of those boys had joined the military and been active players in governance and the coups we've witnessed as a country, then it's likely they would have lost contact, as each one faces the rigours of eeking out a living in the unforgiving Nigerian economic environment.....lesser mortals know what i'm talking about.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 04, 2012
You can already see the meanness in IBB's face even as a young boy there.
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by labamo07(m): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2012
That secondary school boy in d middle don suffer a whole country...... I wonder what must have been going on in his brain then.........chaiii

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:25am On Dec 04, 2012
IBB No 1 cunning man since childhood.

Cool boy
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by faithclin(f): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2012
Lmao. Bosses!!
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by cyril83(m): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2012
Joblessness in nigeria,africa....@op use ur time well
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by mmmustapha(m): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2012
they were my juniors in second sch, I used to slog them when they were late to class
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by mrkels(m): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2012
Look at the pain these bastards have caused their country. Sometimes I wish they went to a university and were victims of violent cult killings and were dead a long time ago. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Bawss1(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2012
ROSSIKE: You can already see the meanness in IBB's face even as a young boy there.

What meanness? Abegi

It is true when they say that people see only what they want to see.
SMH
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2012
I think its his 16th not his 26th,he looked very young then,even abdulsalam
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2012
abdulsalam was cool,where is magoro and AB Ahmed?
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by dzak(m): 9:55am On Dec 04, 2012
seun_adeolu: SEE COUP PLOTTERS, NA FROM SMALL DEM DON DEY PLAN HOW TO TAKE OVER GOVT THRU COUP
grin
seun_adeolu: SEE COUP PLOTTERS, NA FROM SMALL DEM DON DEY PLAN HOW TO TAKE OVER GOVT THRU COUP
dats greatness....,when they were small, they tot big.... I wud lyu 2 advice u 2 borrow a leaf
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2012
dzak: grin dats greatness....,when they were small, they tot big.... I wud lyu 2 advice u 2 borrow a leaf
hahaha..BB Pinging,facebook stausing is the highest height he would ever aspire to get

1 Like

Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2012
ehie: abdulsalam was cool,where is magoro and AB Ahmed?

Magoro is now a Senator, formerly PDP BOT member. He also rose to become Major General, was once ECOMOG(or was it its forenner?) commander, was twice minister. He retired when Buhari was ousted in 1985, even though IBB called him to serve. He is one of the Zuru Generals.

I met him couple of times as the former Chair of my former company. Nice man, still handsome even at 70 plus today.
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2012
Lasinoh: Nigerian men too fine those days sha!
Very handsome IBB! Cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean!!!
SEE GATOR! cool
I just don't know what has happened to the current generations.
SOOOOOOOOOOO SCRUFFY! angry

Thanks for colonialism!!! kiss
Values My Sister Values
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2012
Story has it that when these guys were all in secondary schools in the 1950's, Sarduana toured northern schools advising them to consider career in military. This was why they all took to military and rose to become Generals.

Interesting to know that IBB, Abdussalam, Gado Nasko, Mamman Vatsa, Magoro were all classmates in secondary school and rose to become at least Major General, with 2 of them becoming Heads of state.
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 04, 2012
Jarus:

Magoro is now a Senator, formerly PDP BOT member. He also rose to become Major General, was once ECOMOG(or was it its forenner?) commander, was twice minister. He retired when Buhari was ousted in 1985, even though IBB called him to serve. He is one of the Zuru Generals.

I met him couple of times as the former Chair of my former company. Nice man, still handsome even at 70 plus today.
they were winners all of them...wow,i think they all helped themselves and remained close as the years went by,they didnt forget their friendship and like a ladder each helped each other on the way up...great bond.
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Blueeyedboi(m): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2012
All hail d general!!..
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by femiseun1: 10:47am On Dec 04, 2012
Generals of the Nigerian army from the same origin and childhood friends smileywink the only one missing from that pic was Major general Vasta who was implicated in the coup.. Nice Pic
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by s1(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2012
gone are those days when men were boys,i love this picture.
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2012
and he was the shortest of them ,and by the body language you could all see them gravitating towards him,the alpha male, a natural born leader
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by ennyibk009: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2012
Why won't they be friends when all of em are partners in crime. Birds of d same feathers fly together...Mtchew!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Wsdm: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
He never new at this stage that he will rise to a great fame and also loose all the fame within his lifetime. The blossom Nigeria they met, look what they have turned it to.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by COOLDUN: 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
This is picture of the Nigeria DEALERS not LEADERS, they met a very pleasant and peaceful country, only to turn it a useless, violent and ungovernable country.

With only school certificates they became generals, but today our PHD holders are Okada riders and truck drivers, still they are not yet satisfied, from Army Generals to Senators, later they will become Local government councilors. While the most qualified graduates are roaming the streets. Some confused fellows are calling them leaders on nairaland.

God will punish all of you for destroying a prosperous and dynamic country which gave you fools future and fame. Keep on recycling yourselves in the corridors of power, one day soon all of you will regret turning this country into an anarchy state. Every day is for the thief, but one day is for the owner of the house.

Imagine at 26 years before joining army, fought in the civil war, 45yrs ago, and now claiming 70s, bloody liars. Take a look at Abdulsalam Abubakar you would clearly see that he is a crook right from his mother’s womb. Does he look like someone who really worked hard for his present status? Bunch of ingrates who purposely destroyed the country that made them, Boys Scout generals.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
ib55: This is what I call loyalty. True friendship. They have been together for decades, and are still together.

You don't understand and Am sure u won't understand if I tell u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remodelled Sam Mbakwe Airport , Owerri / Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan / Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.