Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

What's Up With The Shiloh Flag Thing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Up With The Shiloh Flag Thing? (520 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast / Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Up With The Shiloh Flag Thing? by djkaneo(m): 6:00am On Dec 04, 2012
Over the years, I've noticed that whenever it's that time of the year for Shiloh, most Living Faith(winners chapel) car owners fix shiloh flags in and on their cars. Recent development shows that RCCG adherents have followed suit. Funny thing is; knowing Nigerian Pastors and their antics, I won't be surprised if in the near future dey add a "HolyGhost church anthem" to it. And maybe in years to come, they may even start looking for autonomy or total independence- Vatican Style!!!
Re: What's Up With The Shiloh Flag Thing? by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 04, 2012
I've attended one of those shiloh stuffs before, infact I used to live there when I was younger, missed my way countless times.
No offence but people there seem like zombies.
I can't imagine a reasonable human going to a place to suffer, sleep outside, give shiloh seed and so forth, becos u want a miracle.

The supposed miracles obviously does not come for 99.5 percent of the people but u keep going year after year, never stopping to reason and ask urself what the essence of this is.
Re: What's Up With The Shiloh Flag Thing? by Niflheim(m): 6:52am On Dec 04, 2012
I remember when my senior sister once tried to force me to go for a similar B*llS*it,but I refused.She eventually went with her bestfriend who came back with typhoid.No drinking water in that sh.it hole so she tried to manage water coming out of an water tank in the compound!!!
Re: What's Up With The Shiloh Flag Thing? by Niflheim(m): 6:59am On Dec 04, 2012
There was another 7 days dry fasting that a lady and her younger brother went for,it was in a church,every øne had to sleep in the church throughout the 7 day period.they invited me,i declined.the lady's younger brother came back with malaria so intense,he was on treatment for 7 days.
Re: What's Up With The Shiloh Flag Thing? by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 04, 2012
Niflheim: I remember when my senior sister once tried to force me to go for a similar B*llS*it,but I refused.She eventually went with her bestfriend who came back with typhoid.No drinking water in that sh.it hole so she tried to manage water coming out of an water tank in the compound!!!

lol! Reminds me of my maternal extended family. They had never had a general family prayer/reunion but the year they decided to have, the youngest of the siblings died.
And funny enough he died while coming from a christian convention in a motor accident.

So much for god's protection and guidance.
Re: What's Up With The Shiloh Flag Thing? by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 04, 2012
Niflheim: There was another 7 days dry fasting that a lady and her younger brother went for,it was in a church,every øne had to sleep in the church throughout the 7 day period.they invited me,i declined.the lady's younger brother came back with malaria so intense,he was on treatment for 7 days.

Atleast they are allowed to sleep in the chuch. In winners that ain't the case. U are driven outside where cold, all sorts of insect and other difficulties await u.
Thank goodness I never passed through such.
Re: What's Up With The Shiloh Flag Thing? by Niflheim(m): 11:30am On Dec 04, 2012
@inurmind,I am very sorry about the death of your cousin................................there was a day i heard that all the cultists and agberos on 23 road festac town were beating up a group of vulcanizers by the 23 road field.I later discovered that there was a dead body not too far away from their workshop and it was the body of a girl who was coming back from night vigil and was raped to death by the vulcanizers at around 5 in the morning.The christians however are always quick to say that god protects us all!!!

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For A Lifetime Self Satisfying And Fulfilling Job / What Do U Think About This Preacher And The Message? (video) / Mob Torches Dozens Of Pakistani Christian Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.