Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Doctor In The House - Cardiac Problems, High Blood Pressure, Chest Pain(angina) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House - Cardiac Problems, High Blood Pressure, Chest Pain(angina) (16861 Views)

Lagos Cardiac Renal Facilities Pack Up(pic) / Can A Person In Their Twenties Have Angina? / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House - Cardiac Problems, High Blood Pressure, Chest Pain(angina) by Brimmie(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2013
Guys, Is There Any Drug One Can Use For Ds Cardiac Problem??
Re: Doctor In The House - Cardiac Problems, High Blood Pressure, Chest Pain(angina) by etochi11(m): 2:31am On Jul 21, 2013
Pls doc. I dunno wat is wrong wit me. It started of recent any tym am relaxing, i notice dat i find it difficult to breathe and at tyms, it wil b lik my breathe sized for som minutes(2minutes). Am not fat, am slim and in my early 20's. Tnks
Re: Doctor In The House - Cardiac Problems, High Blood Pressure, Chest Pain(angina) by Manchelsea(m): 4:45am On Jul 21, 2013
please Dr help me, am 24 now and been suffering from this heart problem since life. Some chemists and even old village people said it is a worm like thing in my left heart just below my breast. Am too slim and they are saying thats is the reason why am not growning fast and fat. About two chemists have operated me removin d wormlike thing but all to no avail. Help me
Re: Doctor In The House - Cardiac Problems, High Blood Pressure, Chest Pain(angina) by tobsin: 6:01am On Jul 21, 2013
Manchelsea, I am not a doctor, but why should a chemist be operating on you? You should go to the hospital for a proper diagnosis, so that you can begin treatment in earnest. It is well with you.
Re: Doctor In The House - Cardiac Problems, High Blood Pressure, Chest Pain(angina) by topazjosh(m): 6:23am On Jul 21, 2013
You people should try and visit gani fawehinmi diagnostic hospital is bn run by mecure company,and one of the latest with hi tech hospital in nigeria,is in ondo in ondo state.
Re: Doctor In The House - Cardiac Problems, High Blood Pressure, Chest Pain(angina) by toaspromo(m): 10:35am On Jul 21, 2013
For one to experience high blood pressure the followings are major cause
caffine intakes can trigger hbp
alcohol is also a major factor
fats and oil normaly causes blockage of the veins and artries of the long
for heart to pump faster than normal it means some substance must have boost it and it should be avoided
Re: Doctor In The House - Cardiac Problems, High Blood Pressure, Chest Pain(angina) by Brimmie(m): 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
topazjosh: You people should try and visit gani fawehinmi diagnostic hospital is bn run by mecure company,and one of the latest with hi tech hospital in nigeria,is in ondo in ondo state.

Pls hw expensive it is there?? Thanks sir!
Re: Doctor In The House - Cardiac Problems, High Blood Pressure, Chest Pain(angina) by Valemodi(f): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2013
First in Nigeria, a 15mins Rapid Cardiac test using whole blood plasma or serum in early detection of a heart injury. We believe dat Heart attack shouldn't be a death sentence. Early diagnosis is the key... Its a self help test using Troponin I... For more info: visit. http://www.innovahcs.com/welcome/ or call 08184849073

Re: Doctor In The House - Cardiac Problems, High Blood Pressure, Chest Pain(angina) by Brimmie(m): 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
Val.emodi:
First in Nigeria, a 15mins Rapid Cardiac test using whole blood plasma or serum in early detection of a heart injury. We believe dat Heart attack shouldn't be a death sentence. Early diagnosis is the key... Its a self help test using Troponin I... For more info: visit. http://www.innovahcs.com/welcome/ or call 08184849073

I checked your website via mobile, nothing there! I guess it's running on flash.

What's your location pls?? And how much is it??
Re: Doctor In The House - Cardiac Problems, High Blood Pressure, Chest Pain(angina) by Valemodi(f): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
Brimmie:

I checked your website via mobile, nothing there! I guess it's running on flash.

What's your location pls?? And how much is it??
I will appreciate if u visit the website again www.innovahcs.com .Our location is Canada, however our Head office is 73, Rasaq Balogun str. Surulere. We are currently @ Alpha Pharmacy Alabi str off Toyin str. Ikeja and Victory Pharmacy Festac. We are also @ Top Private Hospitals in Lagos , which I would rather not disclose .. The price is on the website.. For more info email me valerie.emodi@innovhcs.com or emodi.valerie@yahoo.com and I would gladly provide all necessary information in details ... Check that Chest pain.. Lovve ur hart. Use ZAP
Vice President
Damola Abiola  |  Innova™ Healthcare Solutions  (rapid diagnostic products) 

73 Rasaq Balogun Street, off Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria.

T:

+234-8184680341 /

+1-6473812004  (Canada) ||

damola.abiola@innovahcs.com||

www.innovahcs.com  

Check out that chest pain now! Use your Innova™ ZAP™ Rapid Cardiac Test!

Re: Doctor In The House - Cardiac Problems, High Blood Pressure, Chest Pain(angina) by topazjosh(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2013
Brimmie:

Pls hw expensive it is there?? Thanks sir!
sincerely I really don't know,is a government hospital,though run by private company,what exactly do you wanna do,medical test ?or full medical operation? Probably I may help you ask?
Re: Doctor In The House - Cardiac Problems, High Blood Pressure, Chest Pain(angina) by DrSandhu: 7:23am On Jan 10, 2014
I am back after quite some time. Sorry people for being absent, but was just busy with work and patients.

Let me point out, Troponin I is a test for a heart attack or a Myocardial Infarct. It has no value whatsoever in screening people with heart problems. It is to be used ONLY by doctors for the purpose of CONFIRMATION of a cardiac event. No use wasting money on it.

We are opening up one more centre in India, around 250 kilometres from the present one. Another piece of good news is that now we are taking patients from other countries as well. We have recently finished our 500th patient on EECP successfully, and we are proud to have helped 499 out of 500 patients avoid an expensive and risky Bypass Surgery!

My sincere thanks to all my patients who have contributed to our cause of helping heart patients avoid unnecessary surgeries and stents!
Re: Doctor In The House - Cardiac Problems, High Blood Pressure, Chest Pain(angina) by DrSandhu: 7:25am On Jan 10, 2014
etochi11: Pls doc. I dunno wat is wrong wit me. It started of recent any tym am relaxing, i notice dat i find it difficult to breathe and at tyms, it wil b lik my breathe sized for som minutes(2minutes). Am not fat, am slim and in my early 20's. Tnks

Please think of acidity first. and anxiety. hardly any chances of this being cardiac at the age of 20!
Re: Doctor In The House - Cardiac Problems, High Blood Pressure, Chest Pain(angina) by DrSandhu: 7:27am On Jan 10, 2014
Ity dee: I have swollen legs and sometimes palpitation in my heart. there is a big vein on my left shoulder but this is missing on my right shoulder. I have sharp pains on my right side and my urine is sometimes very yellowish and concentrated. i have done all test and came out clean but my legs are swollen and side painful and unable to sleep more than 4 hours every night. Pls help

please get kidney function tests done
Re: Doctor In The House - Cardiac Problems, High Blood Pressure, Chest Pain(angina) by omayeecp(f): 4:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Have sent a mail to this doctor for weeks now, no reply yet!!

This is my conclussion guys, we all having acute cardiac problem (pardon me, am not a medical student... so you shld get that right).

So pls what's the next step to take?? How much is it going to take to cure this heart related problem?? Which hospital has the best Doctors in Nigeria that can look into this problem passionately??

Guys.. Pls invite ppl in this forum that are in Medical Line!!

God Pls Give Us Long Life and Good Health!!

EECP/ECP treatment is a physical therapy treatment for cardiac diseases.Non-invasive,non-surgical,no side effect.

Re: Doctor In The House - Cardiac Problems, High Blood Pressure, Chest Pain(angina) by DMAMMAN: 10:01am On Jan 14, 2018
Hi doc, am not a frequent marijuana smoker, I smoke it once in a while. I smoke marijuana last year 17 dec, as a learner i rushed it at once, immediately my heart started pounding rapidly after that day i started feeling pain in my chest and started having difficulty breathing, when i goto hospital i did different test such as ECG, chest xray, HIV, blood sugar, MPS, includin kidney test, but all shows negetive, at last the phisician gave me tab Propranolo and tab Amytriptiline TObe taking 1daily and at night resPECtively and doc as am tiping right now am having only difficulty breathing and i ve one week to finish d medicine, d med is for two wks. pls any advice doc?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Found Anti-retroviral Drugs In My Husband's Car. / 6 Ways To Make Toothbrushing Fun For Kids / Orimerunmu Community In Ogun Chokes Under Fumes From Yoyo Recycling Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.