Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage (10425 Views)

How Some Ladies Are Destroying Their Marriage Without Knowing / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by bigass(f): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2012
Myself & my wife have had a problem with my penis size since we met 10 years ago. We have been married 8years now,& our sex life is dead. We had our daughter 3 years ago which was probably the last time we had sex properly so that we could have a baby.But even this was a struggle & my wife was pleased she got prenant quickly so that we didnt have to carry on with with full sex. We went to see counselors & have seeked advice from other sources, but it has all failed. All they tell you is have lots of pre-intimacy, of which we already did. We both enjoy pre-intimacy & she would be relaxed, even if she had a few drinks. But as soon as it came to penatration i could see the pain her face. Most of the time she would try & continue to plese me, but i wanted her to enjoy it properly. We love each other like mad otherwise as we dont have any other problems. Apart from our sexual problem, we hardly have any disputes. She has now admitted to me that she is having sex with someone else only for only for that reason. She says that she doesnt feel any love towards him, & she still loves me & wants to stay with me, but she just cant have sex with me. I am trying my best to get my head round it, but i dont know if i can. especialy when she is doing things now that i always wanted to try such as anal sex. So as you can see having a large penis isn't always such a good thing when you love someone & they have to go elsewhere to get they want, which is sex without the pain. This is something that i cant talk to anyone about as they think you are just boasting about the of your penis, but this couldn't be further from the truth. Sites like this are the only times you can say what are feeling.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2012
embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by greatgod2012(f): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2012
O ga o!
Different strokes to different people.
While some are claiming that they are not "endowed", some are coplaining that they are "too endowed"
Na wa o!
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by RudySmith(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
I will never believe this story.

9 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
hmmmm oga sorry ooo, wahala dey ooo
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
Stories like this are hard to believe. Given what we know of the human body and it's elastic capabilities, this sort story is story ignorant people like to tell themselves when they have nothing better to do.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2012
( covers face) isn't there a way you can shrink it? At least by inch? Jeez this is serious o! I'm trying not to laugh too much ..... sorry if this story is true.
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by patholaw: 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
Orgånígwé... grin go 2 hospital mayb dey can do somtin 4 u
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
Kobojunkie: Stories like this are hard to believe. Given what we know of the human body and it's elastic capabilities, this sort story is story ignorant people like to tell themselves when they have nothing better to do.

My dear, forget elastic capabilities o! Obviously you are a guy if not, you know that big di.ccks don't know elasticity. They will just tear down the factory. grin the hotness you get after a round of sex, no body go tell you!
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Iranoladun(f): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
@Post
Have you try visiting a Gyneacologist? May be your wife Veegee needs to be examined; I don't know but it may be an abnormality.

Did she have normal delivery during your child birth or CS?
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
Vikin:

My dear, forget elastic capabilities o! Obviously you are a guy if not, you know that big di.ccks don't know elasticity. They will just tear down the factory. grin the hotness you get after a round of sex, no body go tell you!

Obviously you are one of those who like to ignorantly accept that their imagination dictates reality. I hate to burst that bubble but no, the human skin is elastic and no matter what happens over time it expands to accommodate it's environment. For instance ever observed how even the smallest, flattest-tummy-ed-woman's body expands as much as needed when it comes to child birth, and contracts afterwards? There is a reason why the body is not all made up of skeleton and muscle. Much of it is flexible tissues that expand and contract as needed.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Obviously you are one of those who like to ignorantly accept that their imagination dictates reality. I hate to burst that bubble but no, the human skin is elastic and no matter what happens over time it expands to accommodate it's environment. For instance ever observed how even the smallest, flattest-tummy-ed-woman's body expands as much as needed when it comes to child birth, and contracts afterwards? There is a reason why the body is not all made up of skeleton and muscle. Much of it is flexible tissues that expand and contract as needed.

You are just quoting literature! So if the partner doesn't have sex for 2 weeks maybe the hobby travelled, you think the virgin.a.a wont shrink back? When the hobby comes back, he starts tearing the thing, the whole circle continues...

My dear, experience is different from imagination. Maybe you should try the OP size and tell me more of elastic capabilities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Kobojunkie: 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
Vikin:

You are just quoting literature! So if the partner doesn't have sex for 2 weeks maybe the hobby travelled, you think the virgin.a.a wont shrink back? When the hobby comes back, he starts tearing the thing, the whole circle continues...

My dear, experience is different from imagination. Maybe you should try the OP size and tell me more of elastic capabilities.

I am just quoting literature?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is 2012 . . . from what rock do these people still crawl out from under embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by bigass(f): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
Kobojunkie:
you are a foool why do you like to derail threads
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I am just quoting literature?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is 2012 . . . from what rock do these people still crawl out from under embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

From rock of ages! Any other question? smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
bigass:
you are a foool why do you like to derail threads

This from the mighty eejit who posted a story he didn't even think first to ensure makes sense given all the information we have today of how things really work. angry angry angry angry
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
Vikin:

From rock of ages! Any other question? smiley

The rock of the ages of ignorance, you mean? angry I mean what other source could conclude that the FACT that the human body expands and contracts even as it visibly does in pregnant women is quoting literature.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
Kobojunkie:

The rock of the ages of ignorance, you mean? angry

Go and modify that your over size pen.is. tongue tongue .

And stop derailing the thread. If you don't believe the story, there is a back bottom, just hit it!
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
Vikin:

And stop derailing the thread. If you don't believe the story, there is a back bottom, just hit it!

I see now . . so anyone who calls the story as the ridiculous bunkum it is is derailing the thread? Do you know the meaning of the word "derail"?
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
Just like I said.....

Vikin:

Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by gulfer: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
What's the great size that is a bother to your wife; I'll give you 3 girls who'll swallow your 'big joystik' without flinching angry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by ronkebp(f): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
It could happen, especially if the guy does not know how to hit gently. you have a big di.ckson no need rough-riding, just a little rub here and there will make up for the whole, if your wife is not enjoying it with you, she is definitely not enjoying and too bad, with how interesting and fun "this thing" could be, someone is just suffering because of size.....shu!!!!!!!
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by zumbigbo(m): 12:05am On Dec 05, 2012
Agree to disagree - go find Zimbabwe, Ghana or South Africa akpesi and load am well bros!
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Johndoe100(m): 12:21am On Dec 05, 2012
This is another story from a chronic fantasist. Why do people keep taking his bs seriously?
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by stpat1(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2012
Abeeeggiii. she has always wanted to cheat. is that an excuse? she doesn't love him and you believe that? ok o
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Callotti: 5:17am On Dec 07, 2012
Anatomical incompartibility?
You will need to get a divorce.
You are not compartible. . . . kiss

You might need to work for a 'po/-/rn' industry to get satisfied! cheesy
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by toluleke(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
SMH.ur wife cheating on your and had the guts to tell you.BROS na WASH.STOP LIEING.we aren't dumb
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 03, 2013
I guess, he married her a virgin or a syndrome of No sex before marriage ... I once dated a guy with a huge dick.. When the time for intimacy came , I noticed he brought out something huge in between his legs shocked... I was like, oh my God!.... But due to the heat of the romance, I felt I cud enjoy it, anyways.. At least am wet. But lo and behold, I couldn't take it all... It was discomforting and too much to handle ... I had to push him off, roughly .. Stood up angrily and was like.. Look am not cut out for this huge stuff...abeg I can't do this... It's hurting... He saw the tired , scared look in my eyes .. He felt bad, but sorry I can't... It's too much... And that was the end of the relationship...he pleaded , that he knows what he will do next time ,to make it better.. I was like, hell No!... Just date some other babe, that will fit in... Me, am out! sad
So that's the scenario, they didn't test drive before getting married..it happens.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by greenoak: 2:54am On Apr 03, 2013
7. Amelian(f): Quote Post
I guess, he married her a virgin or a syndrome of No sex before marriage ... I once dated a guy with a huge Joystick.. When the time for intimacy came , I noticed he brought out something huge in between his legs ... I was like, oh my God!....
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 03, 2013
Amelian: I guess, he married her a virgin or a syndrome of No sex before marriage ... I once dated a guy with a huge dick.. When the time for intimacy came , I noticed he brought out something huge in between his legs shocked... I was like, oh my God!.... But due to the heat of the romance, I felt I cud enjoy it, anyways.. At least am wet. But lo and behold, I couldn't take it all... It was discomforting and too much to handle ... I had to push him off, roughly .. Stood up angrily and was like.. Look am not cut out for this huge stuff...abeg I can't do this... It's hurting... He saw the tired , scared look in my eyes .. He felt bad, but sorry I can't... It's too much... And that was the end of the relationship...he pleaded , that he knows what he will do next time ,to make it better.. I was like, hell No!... Just date some other babe, that will fit in... Me, am out! sad
So that's the scenario, they didn't test drive before getting married..it happens.

grin grin.....

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Pataki: 5:58am On Apr 03, 2013
Most guys with big d1cks are quite naive.

No lady who sees a big joystick at first won't get scared. But if you are blessed with a big d1ck, you don't need to go all inside a woman. In fact most often, penetrating from behind in duggy style is the best way a woman can enjoy a big d1ck.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by tessybaby(f): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2013
I remember I dated a guy who had the biggest d.ick I have ever accomodated and the first time we had sex I was in serious pains(am talking about that kind of pain that makes it impossible to walk properly or even urinate but damn I loved this guy so I decided to continue dating him hoping my v g would get used to after some time. It actually got better as time went on but unfortunately we broke uo due other reasons.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Children's Day - Funny Memories Of Your Childhood / Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation / Married But Bored And Lonely??, Meet Other Married People Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.