Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 (9888 Views)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by firestar(f): 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
I nominate afroxyz.

1 Like

Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by firestar(f): 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2012
Cuddlemii:

nominate urself then.
you have been a bonafide member of this section for a very long time.

I'd like to be fair: I've already nominated afroxyz. smiley
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
firestar:

I'd like to be fair: I've already nominated afroxyz. smiley

wise decision
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by esere826: 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2012
Due to popular request

I nominate Ishilove grin
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2012
Cuddlemii:

There is no such thing in the history of Nairaland grin grin
ok I will denominate him
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
esere826: Due to popular request

I nominate Ishilove grin
ok
owa la ra yin
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by larride(m): 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2012
Mynd
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Emma5: 3:36am On Dec 09, 2012
Larry-Sun
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Ivynwa(f): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2012
I nominate Rockie----Rockstation
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by esere826: 10:29am On Dec 09, 2012
My entire family members made up of 3 wives, 10 children, 5 siblings, and one bingo
requests that I nominate ishilove on their behalf 19 times oooo
The gurl too much

Her wasimi chronicle dey totori us grin
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Ishilove: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2012
esere826: My entire family members made up of 3 wives, 10 children, 5 siblings, and one bingo
requests that I nominate ishilove on their behalf 19 times oooo
The gurl too much

Her wasimi chronicle dey totori us grin

Lmao!!! U dis guy ehn. Thanks anyways. Extend my salute to ALL of them cheesy
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by vescucci(m): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hmmmn, it's difficult to nominate anyone else apart from Firestar. Cuz she's actually posting Literature/Writing related things and not just gisting her life away tongue

So I nominate Firestar

1 Like

Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by vescucci(m): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
Btw, I'm glad there is no poll. Even though it's harder to collate results, it leaves little room for rigging. This really ought not be .serious enough to warrant such but I have seen things on this nairaland mayne. Lemme go find where the mod of the year award thread is so I can nominate this Cuddlemii girl tongue
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by vescucci(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2012
What the deuce?!! I can't find such a thread. Has anyone got a link to it?
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Ishilove: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2012
vescucci: What the deuce?!! I can't find such a thread. Has anyone got a link to it?
Mazaru, Mikazaru, Miksaw. Follow it grin
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by vescucci(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
^^^ Haba. Is it an evil thread now?
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Ishilove: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
vescucci: ^^^ Haba. Is it an evil thread now?
Probably. The gods are crazy, you know?
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
NOMINEES:

Mynd ->10
Ishilove ->7
Efemena xy ->8
Larry-Sun ->10
Virgo ->4
Emmandus ->1
Redmosquito ->1
senbonzakura_kageyoshi->2
Afroxyz ->1
Rocktation ->1
Firestar ->1
Omolola1

Keep the Nominations Coming...
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ivynwa: I nominate Rockie----Rockstation

Nice.
People are just voting for only writers.
The idea, is the posters of year and not the writers alone.
Rocktation has been an instrumental force to reckon with on this section and I commend her.
Thanks for voting.

1 Like

Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by esere826: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
Cuddlemii: NOMINEES:

Mynd ->6
Ishilove ->7
Efemena xy ->8
Larry-Sun ->10
Virgo ->4
Emmandus ->1
Redmosquito ->1
senbonzakura_kageyoshi->1
Afroxyz ->1
Rocktation ->1
Firestar ->1

Keep the Nominations Coming...

umh......
I think is time we invite Reno, to take the campaign to the social media
and ensure that my favourite wins

She be no get shoe in her younger days
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2012
esere826:

umh......

LWKMD!!!! Esere!! cheesy
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by naptu2: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
When does the nomination stage end and voting proper begin?
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by koolkamzzy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
I nominate mynd44
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
i nominate MYSELF. My name is [size=28pt]Mynd44[/size]
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by newacca: 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
I nominate mynd44
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 7:44am On Dec 10, 2012
Too bad we only get to nominate once...woulda nominated Ihedinobi as well!!!
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2012
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: Too bad we only get to nominate once...woulda nominated Ihedinobi as well!!!

Yes, that is another good contributor!
I think the nominations were restricted to writers that have stories on here.
Ideally, writers ought to nominate posters that give constructive criticism to the write-ups we have on this section.
That would have made it balanced. Without the readers that contribute and give feedbacks, there wont be motivation and improvement.
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by zayhal(f): 9:40am On Dec 10, 2012
Senbonzakura-kageyoshi gets my nomination.

Na wa for this name o.

Given the chance to nominate two, would have been Virgo and kageyoshi.
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by collinsfbi(m): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2012
newacca: I nominate mynd44

mynd44

Gbamm over n out
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Yes, that is another good contributor!
I think the nominations were restricted to writers that have stories on here.
Ideally, writers ought to nominate posters that give constructive criticism to the write-ups we have on this section.
That would have made it balanced. Without the readers that contribute and give feedbacks, there wont be motivation and improvement.
Cuddles there is nothing that is taken seriously on this section.All you care about is writers so how are we supposed to vote for anything constructive except our own literature?

People who post a lot here since I joined Nl are the WRITERS of prose,poetry,short stories and novels.
I guess someone who said Nl is just a place to fool around and never considered as something where one can learn was right.

Ke hlapa matsoho!!
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2012
esere826:

umh......

LWKMD!!!!
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Cuddles there is nothing that is taken seriously on this section.All you care about is writers so how are we supposed to vote for anything constructive except our own literature?

People who post a lot here since I joined Nl are the WRITERS of prose,poetry,short stories and novels.
I guess someone who said Nl is just a place to fool around and never considered as something where one can learn was right.

Ke hlapa matsoho!!

What I am saying is this, the poster of the year doesn't necessarily have to be a writer of stories.
How many writers of poetry or other genres have been nominated?
You know, I believe in fairness & variety, I have nothing against the nominations, I just wished it was a little bit mixed.
Anyways, the nominations are going well, which is the most important thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob / Waves Of Emotions / New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.