Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

*~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! - Satellite TV Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! (60023 Views)

*~ Gadotor Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations! / *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! / *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Xpset: 11:28am On Dec 24, 2012
my vote count

Gold pidzo
Silver olenyi
Bronze obl....
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by olenyi: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
Xpset: my vote count

Gold pidzo
Silver olenyi
Bronze obl....

Thanks man. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Ameboperoo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
Xpset: my vote count

Gold pidzo
Silver olenyi
Bronze obl....
Me too. Congrats Pidzo, congrats Olenyi, congrats Obnelly.
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by olenyi: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ameboperoo: Me too. Congrats Pidzo, congrats Olenyi, congrats Obnelly.

I bow for una. My best regards.
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Oladat(m): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
Congrats to u @ pidzo
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Dlee1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
@Pidzo, congratulation. It is not easy. The crown bears the mark of hardwork in this our great forum.
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by SULIEMAN3(m): 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
oga pidzo, congrat.
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by freshp(m): 11:32am On Dec 25, 2012
Ameboperoo: Me too. Congrats Pidzo, congrats Olenyi, congrats Obnelly.
Not forgetting every other person who made this place a place to be...
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by satmaniac(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2012
Congrats @Pidzo!the voice of the majority has spoken,you deserve it.Where INEC has failed nairaland has triumphed,big thumbs up to you @twinstaiye,one thing I notice while inspecting the polling units is low turn out in terms of the number of voters.@twinstaiye I know say u try but next tym make you try more.
@olenyi,you came this january(2012)but your impact is as if u,re here from the very begining.While it is apparent that this year belongs to pidzo,I so much hope and believe that if you continue this way next year shall be either you or @satmaniac.Hence, more charcoal to ur fire!
@obnelly,though the majority has spoken you still remain my poster of the year.I so much believe that you are going to use this event to fire more creativity in next year,so fellow satmates watch out for a reborn and rebranded obnellz.Thus I say kudos to the man who has been denied(majority votes)to be the poster of the year.
In this way,I wish fellow satralanders a merry Xmas and hopeful new year!
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by satmaniac(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
freshp:
Not forgetting every other person who made this place a place to be...
Ppl lyk u too can never b4gotn,thanks 4 being there,merry new year in advance.
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Pidzo(m): 5:16am On Dec 26, 2012
@ALL
Thanks to ALL Nairaland Members for the vote. Thanks to my good friends Obnelly and Olenyi for a job well done too. It shows you also did a very good job. God bless you all.
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by SULIEMAN3(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
Pidzo: @ALL
Thanks to ALL Nairaland Members for the vote. Thanks to my good friends Obnelly and Olenyi for a job well done too. It shows you also did a very good job. God bless you all.
amen. Once again congratulation oga pidzo.

1 Like

Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
hello pidzo,
congratulations on your success. i hope you keep up the good work into 2013.
past experience has shown that most members having won the poster of the year award shortly thereafter
fade into oblivion. no more posts, no more contribution. i hope your own case will be different?

let's keep the fire of fta burning brightly so as to keep this thread the best in nairaland.

once again, congratulations and a happy new year to you.

cheers!
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Pidzo(m): 8:20am On Jan 03, 2013
George_D: hello pidzo,
congratulations on your success. i hope you keep up the good work into 2013.
past experience has shown that most members having won the poster of the year award shortly thereafter
fade into oblivion. no more posts, no more contribution. i hope your own case will be different?

let's keep the fire of fta burning brightly so as to keep this thread the best in nairaland.

once again, congratulations and a happy new year to you.

cheers!
Hello my Oga George_D
Thanks and God bless you. I also noted that previous winners went into hibernation and stopped contributing to this great forum. I am here, already you can see that I am still contributing (although in such away that I allow others to come in the forefront grin). I borrowed a leaf from you my Oga. You have been here for years and still come in to assist. cool cool
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by olenyi: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2013
George_D:

Pidzo:
Hello my Oga George_D I am here, already you can see that I am still contributing (although in such away that I allow others to come in the forefront grin).

cheesy cheesy cheesy
@Pidzo. I wouldn't want u allowing others to be in the fore front.
My reason being dat, dat exactly might have been the intention of all former winners until inadvertantly, the person will stop posting althogether. grin grin grin
Ur winning the coverted position twice, thrice in a row wouldn't be a bad idea. If u keep firing from all cylinder's, dat doesnt stop us all from giving our all. Rather it potends well for this FTA forum. Ensuring dat any newbie dat finds his/her way here is sure of a solution/answer from not one guru now, but many. smiley.

Hope u see my reasoning.
My warm regards.

1 Like

Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Pidzo(m): 11:51am On Jan 03, 2013
olenyi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
@Pidzo. I wouldn't want u allowing others to be in the fore front.
My reason being dat, dat exactly might have been the intention of all former winners until inadvertantly, the person will stop posting althogether. grin grin grin
Ur winning the coverted position twice, thrice in a row wouldn't be a bad idea. If u keep firing from all cylinder's, dat doesnt stop us all from giving our all. Rather it potends well for this FTA forum. Ensuring dat any newbie dat finds his/her way here is sure of a solution/answer from not one guru now, but many. smiley.

Hope u see my reasoning.
My warm regards.

I see your reasoning and respect you my Oga but after cruising at 100km/hr for the whole year I feel slowing down to 60-75km/hr or so for the engines to cool and enjoy the scenery isn't a bad idea. What other winners did was to change from 100km/hr to 0.3km/hr or even went into reverse gear grin but I will not do so. With this planned 60-75km/hr surely other 'drivers' doing 80km/hr and above will overtake me but I promise to reach the destination as Oga George_D has done all this time. I will help make this great forum live to its reputation. I have made lots of friends (let's hope no enemies cry) in this forum and I just can't abandon ALL the good members here and all the newbies.
My warm 2013 regards to you bro.

2 Likes

Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by olenyi: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
smiley
Well said, @Pidzo. Let's keep the fire burning. Regards.
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Teebag09: 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hi friends pls any instaler at ogbomoso,am new here in ogbomoso(schøol)nd am willin to work...pls hook me up with people....reply
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
Kip d fire burning
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Jamesrock(m): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2013
ft
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by AweEngineer(m): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2015
Am studing ELECTRICAL/ ELECTRONIC(Telecom/communication) (undergraduate). looking for a 6 MONTH IT placement in LAGOS. (Communication/Telecom/ networking firm within lagos) Ple someone should help me to this regard or any possible recommendation.
I am not obsessed with money, my goal is to get the required knowledge.

I am smart and have a fantastic learning ability .

Phone no: +2349092221189 Email: awe.engineer212@gmail.com

Thanks, I await your response.
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by McENRY: 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
If u stay in warri and its environs drop ur number for satelite group in warri. The purpose of dis group is to promote our business as a satelite dealer, to knw each other(installers in warri and its environs) and also to learn from each oda
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
@pidzo,pls we need ur contribution as it used to be on our fta section.
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Monlo(m): 6:57am On Sep 27, 2016
@Pidzo,reply if you read this,we still need your contribution.FTA rules,one love.
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Pidzo(m): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
Monlo:
@Pidzo,reply if you read this,we still need your contribution.FTA rules,one love.

Thanks for the kind gesture. I will try here and there to contribute although it is somehow difficult because of the prevailing circumstances. During our days we were following rules on what to post and what not to. Currently its free for all, people want to do things fast. The unfortunate thing is that this thread seems not to be moderated. I wouldn't envisage an argument with a newbie who feels he knows everything.
I do come once in a while, silently, discreetly, anonymously, but I will try to avail myself. Thanks bro once again
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Monlo(m): 6:47am On Feb 14, 2017
Pidzo:

Thanks for the kind gesture. I will try here and there to contribute although it is somehow difficult because of the prevailing circumstances. During our days we were following rules on what to post and what not to. Currently its free for all, people want to do things fast. The unfortunate thing is that this thread seems not to be moderated. I wouldn't envisage an argument with a newbie who feels he knows everything.
I do come once in a while, silently, discreetly, anonymously, but I will try to avail myself. Thanks bro once again

Thanks for this response,it is one of those things,out of every 12,there is always a Judah.But don't let that discourage you from the purpose for which this thread was created.Founding Fathers of FTA,like you will never be forgotten by posterity yet unborne,when FTA,is ever googled.Keep it up.
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by emmanuelgreat(m): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
Assurances
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Monlo(m): 7:49am On Aug 04, 2018
emmanuelgreat:
GODFIRST TELECOM NEW Dstv and Gotv PRICE RECHARGE:

DSTV AND GOTV ALL NEW PRICE AUGUST 2018:

DSTV:

ACCESS: #2,000

My price #1,800

FAMILY: #4,000

My price #3,500

COMPACT: #6,800

My price #6500

COMPACT PLUS:
#10,650

My price #10,300

PREMIUM: #15,800

My price #15,000

EXTRA VIEW: #2500.

GOTV:

GOTV PLUS: #1,900

My #1,900

GOTV MAX: #3,200

My price #3000

CONTACT GODFIRST FOR YOUR NEXT RECHARGE:
07068569004: (WhatsApp and Calls)

Our re-connection is just 5 minutes and your stations are back immediately.

Recharge all your dstv and Gotv bouquet

Through my platform

Stop spamming here.
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Monlo(m): 6:22am On Aug 14, 2018
Lordbenunited:
DSTV/GOTV subscription at a reduced price....

Packages available:::::
Gotv Plus
Gotv Max
Dstv Access
Dstv Family
Dstv Compact
Dstv Compact Plus
Dstv Premium
(Dstv XtraView)

call/whatsapp 07031215448

Stop spamming.This space is for FTA,moreover we knew of paid Tv before venturing into FTA.FTA rules
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by ollah2: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
Monlo:

Stop spamming.This space is for FTA,moreover we knew of paid Tv before venturing into FTA.FTA rules

What decoder do you make use of?
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Monlo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
ollah2:

What decoder do you make use of?
Tiger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Metrodigital, A New Cable Service Provider In Nigeria / Download All Your Strong Srt 4669x Patch Here / Which Is Better Between Gotv Africa And Startimes In Nigeria(Ibadan)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.