Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

My Gal Want To Quit Our Relationship Cos She Got Bornagain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Gal Want To Quit Our Relationship Cos She Got Bornagain (892 Views)

Read What I Told A Girl I Met Cos She Was Provocatively Dressed... / Davido’s Girlfriend Nish Kards Shows Off What She’s Got / My Gal Friend Is 8 Years Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gal Want To Quit Our Relationship Cos She Got Bornagain by stylo: 10:12am On Apr 23, 2006
my girl friend wants to quit our long relationship just because she got bornagain bt i am not sure she really is. its just a way of leaving. being bornagain shuldnt be a selfish stuff. i think ppl shuld benefit from what she has just gotten and there anyone who shuld, i think i shuld be the first. bt she really wats to go. i m so confused
Re: My Gal Want To Quit Our Relationship Cos She Got Bornagain by Zahymaka(m): 4:27am On Apr 24, 2006
What kind of relationship did you two have? Was it sexual? If it wasn't then I see no reason to quit but you don't expect her to stay if sex was involved -- do you?
Re: My Gal Want To Quit Our Relationship Cos She Got Bornagain by katherinae(f): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2006
wow stylo ur girlfriend is soo smart

and here i am trying to find new and creative ways to break up with some useless guys that i had datedin the past, definately should have tried that one, instead of just telling them the truth
Re: My Gal Want To Quit Our Relationship Cos She Got Bornagain by Oracle(m): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2006
I think i agree with Zahy, if you had a platonic relationship, i don't think she has any reason to leave you.

(1) (Reply)

Is This New Way Girls Use To Get Boy Friends? / Egba Mi, I Fell Into The Hand Of A Notorious Nigerian Scammer. / Rsust Registration Scratch Cards Can Now Be Obtained Without Coming Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.