Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Post Your Previous Shiloh Testimony(ies) Here. Lets Encourage One Another. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Post Your Previous Shiloh Testimony(ies) Here. Lets Encourage One Another. (1623 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Previous Shiloh Testimony(ies) Here. Lets Encourage One Another. by sunnshyn(f): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
In preparation for Shiloh, I decided to open this thread strictly for Shiloh Testimony.

I'm aware so many people already have doubts about Shiloh even before attending, If you have attended Shiloh previously and was blessed, please do share your testimony with us so as to build more people's faith towards attending and also to encourage those who needs to be encouraged.

This is the 2nd Shiloh I would be attending my God's grace. My first was in 2007, and I went with a great desire. At the time, I was still an undergraduate, infact my final year, but I had this lecturer who was hell bent on frustrating me, asking me to sleep with him. He already threatened I wouldn't graduate with my mates if I didn't succumb to he's desires, to say I was so sad and helpless would be an understatement because that said lecturer was quite notorious, and refusing him was asking for trouble....Anyways, I went to Shiloh with a friend and my only desire was to graduate! I told God that if he made me graduate with my peers, I would serve him better than iv ever done esp during NYSC (I was careful not to make big promises I may not keep), I also made a sacrificial offering....Shiloh ended and we returned back to school.. Some how, I noticed this lecturer started avoiding me, infact, when I'm around he wouldn't even look in my eyes as before, he never called me to see him in his office to make those threatening comments. I was scared at a point and went to meet him. I prayed and knocked on he's door, as soon as he saw me, he stood up, like he was scared, and asked what I wanted. I told him I came to say hello. He smiled and was cordial (very unlike him). Since then, he never ever asked after me, or sent silly comments my way. I graduated with my peers, and I also fulfilled my promise by serving God in NYSC. I was also made the sisters Coordinator(mama) Okeho subzone...

To God be all the glory!!

Please do feel free to share yours. Let's reasure the doubters amongst us that of a truth God still exist.

4 Likes

Re: Post Your Previous Shiloh Testimony(ies) Here. Lets Encourage One Another. by sunnshyn(f): 12:00am On Dec 05, 2012
No o, you guys shouldn't allow this thread die a natural death na. I'm sure we've got people with awesome testimony to bless and encourage others!!

Just got in from Shiloh Day 1...Twas power packed as expected...title was: Unveiling the blessedness of transference of the spirit.

So far, I learnt the 4 ways of the transference of the spirit.
1) Through God's prerogative
2) Through the craving of man: coveting earnestly the best gift you desire, being desperate to access the grace you admire..(my favourite)
3) Through the works of the carrier
4) Through prophetic promptings..

As usual, there were great testimonies from previous Shiloh. Me I keyed into the woman who's been attending Shiloh since 1999 with the hope of settling down, but it eventually happened for her last Shiloh...mine won't be that long in Jesus name! Amen..

Oya, you guys shouldn't just read jor, drop some spirit provoking testimony.

God bless, off to bed now...

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Previous Shiloh Testimony(ies) Here. Lets Encourage One Another. by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 05, 2012
I watched it online, and was so blessed by the word that came from God's servant, the Bishop, on "Unveiling The Blessedness Of Transference Of Spirit", the channels, and what He does in our lives when He leads. It was so transforming and inspiring!
Please I'll urge you to keep up the good work you're doing, and be rest assured that people are blessed by your updates. Remain blessed, and may your blessings never elude you.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Previous Shiloh Testimony(ies) Here. Lets Encourage One Another. by sunnshyn(f): 12:35am On Dec 05, 2012
Precious15: I watched it online, and was so blessed by the word that came from God's servant, the Bishop, on "Unveiling The Blessedness Of Transference Of Spirit", the channels, and what He does in our lives when He leads. It was so transforming and inspiring!
Please I'll urge you to keep up the good work you're doing, and be rest assured that people are blessed by your updates. Remain blessed, and may your blessings never elude you.

Thank you so much Precious...I'm glad we were able to attend, and as usual was blessed by the words of God's servant...I also pray that that which you seek/desire will be apportioned to you in Double Portions in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Post Your Previous Shiloh Testimony(ies) Here. Lets Encourage One Another. by omotola1(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2012
Yeah... I was there live yesterday and was very blessed.
The first SHILOH I attended was last year. I keyed into a particular prophetic declaration from PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE, He said GOD will bring your separated parents back together. I thundered a very loud amen and it happened just as it was declared 15 days later.
Glory be to GOD!!!
HALLELUYAH!!!

1 Like

Re: Post Your Previous Shiloh Testimony(ies) Here. Lets Encourage One Another. by sunnshyn(f): 8:54am On Dec 05, 2012
Yes!! Its Day 2...Halleluyah!

Slept well cos I'm hoping again to be blessed.

YaaaY! I went gisting my friends about all that was said yesterday especially the part of "The Spirit of Guidance": one of the Vital forces at work in Shiloh....Papa taught us that we must trust God and learn to listen clearly from him. That God never leaves those who he leads, he's always there with them all through the way, walking with them, walking through them, going before those, protecting those he leads and walking for those he leads!!

Papa reminded us that if he could hear clearly from God, so also should we be able to hear "clearerly"ha ha ha ha from God as a result of son-ship.....Remember its still Double Portion people. My friends were awed! So Day 2 is for me, my frnds and colleagues...taking off from work just after 2pm, told my boss already, lol...

Keeping fingers crossed for what's about to come!

Don't miss out on God's blessings! Connect anyway you can. Via the internet www.davidoyedepoministries.org or any viewing centre close to you!

"The voice of God is the answer to man's crisis"---Bishop David Oyedepo!!

Blessings!!

sυηηshyη™
Re: Post Your Previous Shiloh Testimony(ies) Here. Lets Encourage One Another. by sunnshyn(f): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2012
omotola1: Yeah... I was there live yesterday and was very blessed.
The first SHILOH I attended was last year. I keyed into a particular prophetic declaration from PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE, He said GOD will bring your separated parents back together. I thundered a very loud amen and it happened just as it was declared 15 days later.
Glory be to GOD!!!
HALLELUYAH!!!

We thank God for he's mercy and grace that's always sufficient for us! I can only imagine how hou feel having your parents back together! This testimony's very similar to that of a particular lady who had already given up on her parents coming bak together but also keyed in into some others people's similar testimony and by God's grace her parents after over 22 years of separation were back together!! Alleluia!!

I unfortunately didn't attend last year"s Shiloh. Was Papa Adeboye there too?
Re: Post Your Previous Shiloh Testimony(ies) Here. Lets Encourage One Another. by omotola1(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2012
^^Yeah he was there on friday/saturday (anointing service). I‘m also expecting to see him again this shiloh.
Re: Post Your Previous Shiloh Testimony(ies) Here. Lets Encourage One Another. by sunnshyn(f): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2012
omotola1: ^^Yeah he was there on friday/saturday (anointing service). I‘m also expecting to see him again this shiloh.

Oh ok! I'm expectant too.
Re: Post Your Previous Shiloh Testimony(ies) Here. Lets Encourage One Another. by sunnshyn(f): 12:18am On Dec 06, 2012
Yes!! Another power packed service...everyone was indeed blessed...just got in basking in the euphoria of loving God and indeed tired after dancing and screaming!!

But I'll share the Testimony a woman shared. After NYSC in 1991, she as eevry young woman at the time was believing God for a husband. According to her, she had 13 suitors but something kept leading to the other and it just didn't happen for her. She started coming to Shiloh in 2006, and continued trusting God for a husband. It happened for her Last year Shiloh! She met her miracle husband in Dec, they got introduced to the family that same December, Feb this year did all d traditional rites and to crown it all she's been blessed with the fruit of the womb!! Wow!!!

Please, can we begin to count how many years she waited? From 1991 to 2011...awww...delay of a truth isn't denial...God's always available to bless us, only if we keep trusting, loving and serving him in truth and in spirit...

And remember, let's not love God only for what he can do for us, we must love him just because he's God!! Alleluia!

I'm tired jor, eyes shutting!! Would gist my frnds too before I finally retire. Hoping some more go with me tomorrow...

Blessings!!

1 Like

Re: Post Your Previous Shiloh Testimony(ies) Here. Lets Encourage One Another. by tpia1: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
what's this shiloh?

which church.
Re: Post Your Previous Shiloh Testimony(ies) Here. Lets Encourage One Another. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
winners chapel church of bishop David oyedepo
Re: Post Your Previous Shiloh Testimony(ies) Here. Lets Encourage One Another. by tpia1: 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
oh, ok, thanks.
Re: Post Your Previous Shiloh Testimony(ies) Here. Lets Encourage One Another. by Goshen360(m): 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
jacobscros: winners chapel church of bishop David oyedepo

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Post Your Previous Shiloh Testimony(ies) Here. Lets Encourage One Another. by SisiKill1: 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
Eeeya!

I just thank God everyday that he looks at the genuineness of people's heart in how they serve Him instead of the heart of whom they chose to represent Him here on earth.

All of you looking for one thing or the other. . .it my prayer that you all be overloaded with triple and quadruple portions of blessings and one day you will understand that it is because GOD LOVES YOU and not because you attended a 3 day event lorded over by some papa who decrees with the same mouth he curses.

May 2012 and the rest coming years be unto you as you hope and may you all continue to have reasons to glorify GOD in your lives.
Re: Post Your Previous Shiloh Testimony(ies) Here. Lets Encourage One Another. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Eeeya!

All of you looking for one thing or the other. . .it my prayer that you all be overloaded with triple and quadruple portions of blessings and one day you will understand that it is because GOD LOVES YOU and not because you attended a 3 day event lorded over by some papa who decrees with the same mouth he curses.

Kponkwem. Ka Chineke mezie okwu. He who finds a wife, finds a good thing. Lol!
Re: Post Your Previous Shiloh Testimony(ies) Here. Lets Encourage One Another. by sunnshyn(f): 1:37am On Dec 07, 2012
tpia1: what's this shiloh?

which church.

Shiloh isn't a church, a church programme or an anniversary.
Shiloh is a mountain of divine
visitation,
Mountain of replication and multiplication of grace
Mountain of divine settlement
Mountain of dramatic turn around, mountain of answered prayers...
Re: Post Your Previous Shiloh Testimony(ies) Here. Lets Encourage One Another. by alexleo(m): 4:46am On Dec 07, 2012
Think about where you will spend eternity. Material things ends in this life. Be heaven conscious and prepare for it. A minute in hell and you ll forget all these material gain you people are talking about here. Material blessings are good but not more important than preparing for eternity.
Re: Post Your Previous Shiloh Testimony(ies) Here. Lets Encourage One Another. by engrtee(f): 6:45am On Dec 07, 2012
Afta shiloh,oyedepo wil have private jet number 4. What a miracle

(1) (Reply)

Special Cartoon For Pagan9ja; The Hypocrisy Of Christians / Retired Col. Anthony Ojomo Accepted Islam After 59years In Christianity! / Man Rips Quran In Half At Phoenix Mosque Protests!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.