Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Video: Asa - The Way I Feel - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video: Asa - The Way I Feel (9325 Views)

VIDEO: Asa – Eyo / Download New Music: Asa – The One That Never Comes / Asa: the Woman Songbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by pekelepekele(m): 1:40am On Dec 05, 2012
I love this gal but why the cigarette? putting on a nurse uniform and holding a cigarette
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 05, 2012
brokoto: Its only 2 9ja artistes that i've ever used my money to buy their albums: Asa and 2face. Others na just as i de waka for road na im i de hear their music. . .

grin
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by naijathings(m): 2:01am On Dec 05, 2012
pekelepekele: I love this gal but why the cigarette? putting on a nurse uniform and holding a cigarette
you will understand if you listen to the song. she was talking of contradictions and misconceptions. so now you know the contradiction when you see a nurse holding a cigar. thank me later grin
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by pekelepekele(m): 2:04am On Dec 05, 2012
naijathings:
you will understand if you listen to the song. she was talking of contradictions and misconceptions. so now you know the contradiction when you see a nurse holding a cigar. thank me later grin

I bet you are right
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by pekelepekele(m): 2:12am On Dec 05, 2012
[b]Nigeria artist Rank

1st class

(i)ASA

(ii)GENERAL PYPE

2nd class

(i)ICE PRINCE ( but why the ABOKI music video he should stay international )

(ii)WANDE COAL ( Take it or leave it this guy is really awesome his music is of international standard including is vidz )

(iii)2FACE ( 2baba should have given that IHENEME music to one of his boyz to sing what is IHENEME rubbish . GO INTERNATIONAL!!! )

(iv)PSQUARE ( This guys are doing well too but just in africa and they really disgraced the whole of AFRICA in their music they featured with Rick Ross. It was so clear that it wasn't an ordinary artist that came in when RICK ROSS started rapping ) .

3RD CLASS

(i)DAVIDO ( This guy will do better in the music industry and i believe he will be around for a very long time , He is not singing for money and that is helping him a lot with his career ).

(ii) WIZKID ( This guy is struggling right now . He needs a good song writer his voice is no more fascinating even SKALES outshine him in the new music video CHANGE ).

[/b]
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by pekelepekele(m): 2:20am On Dec 05, 2012
Watch this vid and you will be glad you are a Nigerian.

My ASA baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwgGyxlmXGg
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by aixuehanyu: 3:29am On Dec 05, 2012
vote!
Habebe: Asa the ground breaker
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by Nobody: 3:40am On Dec 05, 2012
This is my first time listening to her.
She is talented.

I love her voice, it's almost jazz-like and soothing.
I will definitely add her to my list of artists to look out for! smiley

Thanks for the post!
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by Redmosquito(m): 3:52am On Dec 05, 2012
*Kails*:
She is talented.

I lover her voice, it's almost jazz-like and soothing.

Thanks for the post!
Minion: Your first time!? shocked
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by ochallo: 4:56am On Dec 05, 2012
pekelepekele: I love this gal but why the cigarette? putting on a nurse uniform and holding a cigarette

THis is a video with a meaning, she is a nurse in a hospital expected to help the sick but she is smoking and then sets the hospital on fire, this figuratively stands for the Nigerian situation, where the ones who are supposed to do things right are setting the whole place on fire with their greed and their lies.

THis is the point where we thank God , that even though Nigerian music is a mess, we still have ASA.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by ifyalways(f): 5:22am On Dec 05, 2012
Yeah. This is the ISH.

Babe never disappoints. Meaningful lyrics, cool video, soothing voice.
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 05, 2012
brokoto: Its only 2 9ja artistes that i've ever used my money to buy their albums: Asa and 2face. Others na just as i de waka for road na im i de hear their music. . .
bro i just realise this is also true about me. these are the only two ppl i ever spent my money on. i like other musician tho but these two are real legend!
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by stkris(m): 6:13am On Dec 05, 2012
airmark: How many times will this thread makes front page? Is it because ASA is twotoo good?

Yes, she is that good.
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 05, 2012
Ode! No be concept?
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by Odinaka00(m): 6:43am On Dec 05, 2012
Mckayzee: Am so in LOVE wit this babe...wish i could put her to bed someday wink...seriously, cant ever get enough of her style!!

Put her Ť☺ bed bcus of her style of music? Or cuz of her beauty nd sexiness in her which one? Qual e?
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by Chanchit: 7:13am On Dec 05, 2012
I just wonder why she always prefer to do one video in one yr, anyways, she never disappoint.
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by wisestfool: 7:30am On Dec 05, 2012
She is simply d best

Case dimisss wink
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by Mathewjoseph: 7:49am On Dec 05, 2012
Na only asa nd tubaba i respect 4 9ja.dem say tubaba no finish skul,yet na im use well constructed english sing pass.na Asa nd Tuface,go first win grammy 4 9ja.d rest artist dey try,bt dem power no reach,bt men i respect timaya too,dat shake ur bum bum,meeeen d beat nd lyrics dey turn ma brain.kai i hear d jam one nite walahi i nearly faint d musik too gbaski.timaya carry go.b4 i 4get all those yeye almajiris wey dey kill our pipul 4 north,boko ramz abi na wetin dem call their names.vry soon una go hear weeen.if i hear kpoko 4 south here.na im b say una pipul don enta one chance!i I no fit shout.

1 Like

Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by Darey00(m): 7:58am On Dec 05, 2012
Asa and 2face are d only musicians in 9ja who can lay claim to having real lyrical content in their music. You can see why 2baba always stays relevant despite his well-documented weakness 4 d opposite sex. His music speaks 4 him. As 4 Asa, she's just different 4rm d rest. A real blessing to dis generation. Thumbs up
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by bouqui87(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2012
Asa is out of our league jor, she is so on point. I can't help but listen 2 her music every day by day.
Preacher man please have some faith
I've come to you coz i lost my way
Here i am with my bag of shame.
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by Eefhay: 8:09am On Dec 05, 2012
Chanchit: I just wonder why she always prefer to do one video in one yr, anyways, she never disappoint.
is better to do quality thing once in a year and last longer than releasing rubish every 3 mnths dt wont last long
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by prettyboi1(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2012
Asa, 2face & Darey... In no particular order.
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by eggheaders(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2012
pretty_boi: Asa, 2face & Darey... In no particular order.

with modenine
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by prettyboi1(m): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2012
eggheaders:

with modenine
I agree with you bro.
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2012
ASA and Nneka are in a class of their own. All others naija artist sing wack songs.
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by ortopazz(m): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2012
Techwriter: Mature video. One Nigerian musician that is so good that she doesn't promote obscenity to market her video. She is that mature. Mature lyrics, everything about you is good especially the values you uphold

God bless u jare, Tiwa, n Beyunce etc make it seem lyk if u dont expose ur body ur never gonna sell, I have Made respect for Asa And Alicia Keys, they make me feel like we have have mature Women stil in the biz. Shout out to Missy Eliot.
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by ortopazz(m): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2012
*Kails*:
She is talented.

I love her voice, it's almost jazz-like and soothing.

Thanks for the post!

guy u don miss o, go back and get her classical first album and be blessed, when u avnt listened to place to be, Jailer. Fire on the mountain, questions, etc,..then I wonder where in God's name u've been.
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by ortopazz(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2012
saxywale: ASA and Nneka are in a class of their own. All others naija artist sing wack songs.

just wondering, dint Rita Ora steal Nneka hook in that Her R.I.P song? Abi na sampling..just wondering.
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by ojoawo(m): 10:36am On Dec 05, 2012
This been too long for her to release this video, this song is already old jor...... Buh even if its 100 years old, it beats millions of other songs by wack-tists we now hear around... Thumbs up ASA
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by Frankiedu(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hmmn i'lld always admire her and can't wait to watch d video.For me, she's always on point.
Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by tomakint: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
If I am not mistaken below are the lists of the top ten International Music Stars recognized in Africa by CNN in their order of preference as at December 2011, includes;
Asa (Nigeria),
• K’naan (Somali),
• Nneka (Nigeria),
• Rocky Dawuni (Ghana),
• 2face (Nigeria),
• Amadaou et Mariam (Mali),
• Youssou N’ Dour (Senegal),
• Salif Keita (Mali),
• Ladysmith Black Mambazo (South Africa) and,
• Cesaria Evora (Cape Verde Islands).

In this era, a Tuface, a Femi Kuti, an Nneka and an Asa are clearly the leading lights when it comes to making the news in real music in the International arena. There is something unique about Asa that makes those who are 'matured musically' to just fall in love with her genre of music; she is a master of her own flow!

1 Like

Re: Video: Asa - The Way I Feel by Kemuni(m): 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sings with so much calm. Feels like it comes easy to her. Nice piece Asa.... wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: Timaya – 2 Stoopid / A Freestyle I Did With Vector's King Kong Instrumental (lyrics Included) / Music: Tyga Ft Designer – Gucci Snakes [fast Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.