Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,525 members, 7,801,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Guys, Is It Ok If - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Is It Ok If (1370 Views)

PHOTO : guys is this resistible? ( MEN ONLY) / Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? / Is It Ok If Your Boyfriend Has Lots Of Close Female Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Is It Ok If by Reuben2012(m): 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
I want to knw u guys opinion.a female frd of mine who i like to date who is also my coursemate want to explain a topics in mathematics to me. Guys is it adviceable i shld allow her to do the explanation or i shld seek for an explanation frm a male frd. Pls no insult pls.
Re: Guys, Is It Ok If by Mynd44: 3:51am On Dec 05, 2012
There is nothing wrong in helping her out as long as you are sure you can keep your focus on the work

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is It Ok If by Reuben2012(m): 6:10am On Dec 05, 2012
Mynd_44: There is nothing wrong in helping her out as long as you are sure you can keep your focus on the work
she is the one that is trying to help me am not the one helping her.
Re: Guys, Is It Ok If by dmcdad: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2012
Reuben2012: she is the one that is trying to help me am not the one helping her.

It doesn't matter. Do u think she would look down on u? Nope! It shows your willingness to learn. What u need do is, keep focus and make sure u are able to grab whatever she is dropping asap, cuz ur ability to learn at a speedy rate will give her a good sense of feeling.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is It Ok If by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 05, 2012
Lol, nothing wrong with it. Since you're interested in her, just make sure you're paying attention and not daydreaming or letting your eyes wander.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is It Ok If by Mynd44: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2012
Reuben2012: she is the one that is trying to help me am not the one helping her.
To a matured girl, it makes you a bigger person cos you are honest enough to admit that you are weak and need help.

This to me is one of the things that makes a man
Re: Guys, Is It Ok If by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2012
I don't really get this.OP,do u feel its condescending for her to teach u maths OR Are you afraid one thing might lead to the other and u'll both end up in bed?? Either ways,be a man and control ur feelings.
Re: Guys, Is It Ok If by Reuben2012(m): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
binger: I don't really get this.OP,do u feel its condescending for her to teach u maths OR Are you afraid one thing might lead to the other and u'll both end up in bed?? Either ways,be a man and control ur feelings.
this is not the issue of sex, am just thinking may be i may lose my mantle as a man if i agree with her to take me that topic. This is what am really thinking.
Re: Guys, Is It Ok If by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
Reuben2012: this is not the issue of sex, am just thinking may be i may lose my mantle as a man if i agree with her to take me that topic. This is what am really thinking.

So your only concern is her being a female?? A female teaching you math will make you feel less of a man? You need help and someone has offered to help, so suck it up and do what you need to do.
Re: Guys, Is It Ok If by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
OP since u are not good in mathematics, hope ur bedmatic skills is good enough to compensate for ur fvck up?
Re: Guys, Is It Ok If by Reuben2012(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2012
Yield:

So your only concern is her being a female?? A female teaching you math will make you feel less of a man? You need help and someone has offered to help, so suck it up and do what you need to do.
thanks for ur advice and also to others who has contributed. But is it adviceable to date my coursemate. i ave a crush on her, i knw that my education matters alot, but i dont ave any gf right now.
Re: Guys, Is It Ok If by 9icetoo(m): 10:19am On Dec 06, 2012
Mynd_44: There is nothing wrong in helping her out as long as you are sure you can keep your focus on the work
How can u possibly cope with the work when those things (round, soft, succulent, with thermostatic sensors) *got the picture yet or do i have to post one* are staring you in the face? cheesy wink wink mathematics is difficult enough when u are concentrating seriously and u want to add a beautiful sexy distraction to it? Looks like a recipe for failure to me. grin grin grin . Abeg look for a male dude unless u wan get better carry over. grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Is It Ok If by Mynd44: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2012
9icetoo:
How can u possibly cope with the work when those things (round, soft, succulent, with thermostatic sensors) *got the picture yet or do i have to post one* are staring you in the face? cheesy wink wink mathematics is difficult enough when u are concentrating seriously and u want to add a beautiful sexy distraction to it? Looks like a recipe for failure to me. grin grin grin . Abeg look for a male dude unless u wan get better carry over. grin grin grin
So if your lecturer is a hot babe, you won't listen in class

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is It Ok If by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2012
Reuben2012: thanks for ur advice and also to others who has contributed. But is it adviceable to date my coursemate. i ave a crush on her, i knw that my education matters alot, but i dont ave any gf right now.
You are a confused person. U jst told me its nt a sex issue,buh now,u are admitting u've got the hots for her. My advice-focus on your studies.you mustn't have a g.f now.It can come later.
Re: Guys, Is It Ok If by tashanja(m): 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
So if your lecturer is a hot babe, you won't listen in class

He'd probably be busy wanking himself silly and not listening lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Guys, Is It Ok If by Mynd44: 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
tashanja:

He'd probably be busy wanking himself silly and not listening lipsrsealed cheesy
Oh okay
Re: Guys, Is It Ok If by Reuben2012(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
binger: You are a confused person. U jst told me its nt a sex issue,buh now,u are admitting u've got the hots for her. My advice-focus on your studies.you mustn't have a g.f now.It can come later.
when i said this is not a sex issue dosent mean i ave been intimate with her we are just frds who i had a crush on. Even the sum have been settled yesterday without her it was just a misinterpretation ave now got it right. But is a 25yrs old guy still young to date a female partner.
Re: Guys, Is It Ok If by Reuben2012(m): 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2012
tashanja:

u are not to be blame.
Re: Guys, Is It Ok If by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
Reuben2012: when i said this is not a sex issue dosent mean i ave been intimate with her we are just frds who i had a crush on. Even the sum have been settled yesterday without her it was just a misinterpretation ave now got it right. But is a 25yrs old guy still young to date a female partner.
of course u can.Be bold enough to ask her out and pray it turns out well

(1) (Reply)

The Woman Who Has Slept With 5000 Men In 9 Years / HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend / Ladies, Beware Of The Down Low Brother!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.