Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,276 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:39 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5664889 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) ... (3455) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
hahn:

We ran out of ideas and are feeling lazy. I just woke up sef after eating lunch grin
Lol same thing happened to me this evening before I decided to settle for Egusi
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
Leesah:
Twist pasta and fish stew for breakfast
Egusi for dinner.
Nice one. Is egusi the last picture? What is it made of?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
Leesah:

Lol same thing happened to me this evening before I decided to settle for Egusi

Tonight we are just going to do bread, egg and tea. No time to dey crack brain because I wan belleful grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Leesah:
Twist pasta and fish stew for breakfast
Egusi for dinner.

see the cow skin . . . Chai, I am hungry already
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by wowfairy(f): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
Dinner is served

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
I tried to stay away from this thread because I am always hungry afterwards, but it is almost impossible to stay away.^^^

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
Fhemmmy:
I tried to stay away from this thread because I am always hungry afterwards, but it is almost impossible to stay away.^^^

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizzle(m): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Seahawk:
It would be nice if you sent me some Nigerian food.
I’d love you for it .

Gimme your house address, I will send ship full of Nigerian foodstuffs to your abode. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizzle(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
queenfav:
grin ;DWish i can stop eating sef.
Enjoy yourself. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
geekybabe:

What’s the name of the brand of the halogen oven? With gadgets like this I prefer going to known brands like russel Hobbs, Phillips and all.
Ah.. Tower is a household name in the UK. Check it out on amazon. It's well known.

2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
Rextizzle:
Enjoy yourself. smiley
I am o..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
Fhemmmy:

see the cow skin . . . Chai, I am hungry already
Come and take, I still have some
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Enjoy
hahn:

Tonight we are just going to do bread, egg and tea. No time to dey crack brain because I wan belleful grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
LoJ:

Nice one. Is egusi the last picture? What is it made of?
Yes egusi is the last picture. it's made from melon.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
No, it's Nigerian. It's just semovita with beansoup and stew.
CDCEO001:

Is this a Cameroonian dish?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
Thanks.
Elder0001:

Fantastic.

Nice food

Nice camera.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
queenfav:
Ah.. Tower is a household name in the UK. Check it out on amazon. It's well known.
Never knew jumia could still sell quality products, I've heard of bad experiences buyers have.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
Sweet and sour chicken Hong Kong style and white rice, it was aiiight. Didn’t cook

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
Use the ship full of food to feed yourself

I’m fine with my “non-Nigerian” food.

Which btw are just scrambled eggs, steak, toast, potato hash browns. etc.

Common thing that can be found anywhere in Nigeria.
Some of you just love to hate for no reason.

So if I don’t eat egusi soup for breakfast that means I’m forming. undecided
Rextizzle:
Gimme your house address, I will send ship full of Nigerian foodstuffs to your abode. grin

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
Leesah:

Come and take, I still have some

Is this a promise oh, because the whole world can read this oh . . . Or better still you make it and I come and eat
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
Colourich:
Never knew jumia could still sell quality products, I've heard of bad experiences buyers have.
lol.. As in eh, Them dey try now, with their 7 day return policy for faulty items. I hv gotten really good stuff from Jumia this year.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
queenfav:
lol.. As in eh, Them dey try now, with their 7 day return policy for faulty items. I hv gotten really good stuff from Jumia this year.
My friend ordered a hair of 8k in jumiaz she almost cried when she saw it, hair was made of pure fiber cheesy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
Fhemmmy:

Is this a promise oh, because the whole world can read this oh . . . Or better still you make it and I come and eat
I made it na. Come and take. It's a promise wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
Niyoda:
No, it's Nigerian. It's just semovita with beansoup and stew.
Ok.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TissuePaper: 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
Seahawk:
Use the ship full of food to feed yourself

I’m fine with my “non-Nigerian” food.

Which btw are just scrambled eggs, steak, toast, potato hash browns. etc.

Common thing that can be found anywhere in Nigeria.
Some of you just love to hate for no reason.

So if I don’t eat egusi soup for breakfast that means I’m forming. undecided
hahahaha cococandy go easy on him.. I apologize on his behalf tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
LoJ:

My bad oo. I thought Indomie = spaghetti. I have a long way to go undecided

Indomie is simply a brand of noodles
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
Eba, and spinach vegetable soup

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
Leesah:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Enjoy

We ended up doing gala and lacasera. Hahaha grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 1:02am On Nov 14, 2018
He’s obviously a trouble maker
TissuePaper:
hahahaha cococandy go easy on him.. I apologize on his behalf tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 4:58am On Nov 14, 2018
Colourich:
My friend ordered a hair of 8k in jumiaz she almost cried when she saw it, hair was made of pure fiber cheesy.
Lol.. The thing is, when it has to do with hair, clothes, shoes,don't even bother with jumia! Again, in this my line of business, good hair doesn't come cheap. Who g9 cut her hair for Asia sell am even d 8k.How much is the hair from the factory, ur freight fees and custom duties.When i see some adverts for hair online like "Buy 20 inches 100% human hair for 15k", I laugh very well because I know it's correct fibre /synthetic they will ship to the buyer. It has happened to a lot of my clients.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ayobami7(m): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 8:30am On Nov 14, 2018
hahn:

We ended up doing gala and lacasera. Hahaha grin

Ha! I don't eat gala neither do I drink lacasera. The combination is like poison to me, I don't know why. I am sure you enjoyed it though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) ... (3455) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: leathalbeast and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.