Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5718100 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) ... (3469) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2019
Halcyon123:
Kin San mai,chire salad ki mika mun shinkafa da nama kwai,shikenan!
Ai wan chan ba damuwa ba ne ai.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2019
Good morning

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnamokenna(m): 11:18am On Feb 03, 2019
Supper last night

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2019
Breakfast: Yam, beans with stew beef and ponmo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
nnamokenna:
Supper last night

Mfantastic
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Estellie: 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
My beautiful neighbour brought this to me this morning... It tasted really good...

Did I add that I was really surprised?.. Only happens when you've got good neighbors... wink

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jagaban880: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
odeguaomon:
Pounded yam and banga soup for dinner

Mehnnnnnn.....so on point cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jagaban880: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
Munzy14:
This thread is the reason Buhari thinks he is doing well. Just negodu food o..
no b lie grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
BlueRayDick:

And na pounded yam be weakness cry

Aunty mi, in the space of 12 days you have posted two sumptuous dishes of pounded yam with egusi at first and now with the unrivaled banga soup. cry

Ur hubby na one lucky bros Aswear

Brother mi,l love good food just as my mama thought me, may her soul rest in peace.
and I'm still single,thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jagaban880:

Mehnnnnnn.....so on point cheesy
Thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
odeguaomon:

Brother mi,l love good food just as my mama thought me, may her soul rest in peace.
and I'm still single,thanks.
grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
nnamokenna:
Supper last night
Beautiful!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnamokenna(m): 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
Lunch. Turmeric rice, beans and salad

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eddybrigs: 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
hahn:

Scent*
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
Palm oil rice and chicken

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
On Sunday's lunch menu was fried rice tongue

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoGray(f): 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
chitheo:
Good morning.
please can you help with the recipe of your sauce?
it looks yummy.
I'm really sorry for the late reply. You'll boil your chicken first. Add the normal spices( onions, salt, curry, thyme and all) When its done, take out the chicken and leave the stock on fire. Add the curry powder and your chopped veggies( carrot, cabbage, green pepper, peas, sweet corn) to the stock. Stir and continue cooking. Mix your corn flour with water in a bowl then add. Stir and add the chicken. Stir, add salt if necessary. That's all. @Westmorland

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chitheo(f): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
JoGray:
I'm really sorry for the late reply. You'll boil your chicken first. Add the normal spices( onions, salt, curry, thyme and all) When its done, take out the chicken and leave the stock on fire. Add the curry powder and your chopped veggies( carrot, cabbage, green pepper, peas, sweet corn) to the stock. Stir and continue cooking. Mix your corn flour with water in a bowl then add. Stir and the chicken. Stir, add salt if necessary. That's all. @Westmorland
Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jonadull: 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
Munzy14:
This thread is the reason Buhari thinks he is doing well. Just negodu food o..
Buhari is actually doing wonderfully well and I and my family members will vote for him in 2 weeks by God’s grace

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jonathan:

Buhari is actually doing wonderfully well and I and my family members will vote for him in 2 weeks by God’s grace
In that case, may all you affairs be run the way Buhari runs the country.... OYa say Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jonadull: 12:05am On Feb 04, 2019
Ginalex:
In that case, may all you affairs be run the way Buhari runs the country.... OYa say Amen.
Regina Onwuzuruike
I don’t want to derail this beautiful thread further .
Quote me on another thread and I’ll serve you your hot porridge .
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 5:07am On Feb 04, 2019
Make una no carry politics scatter this place now. Please visit the politics section and settle ur political differences

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 6:02am On Feb 04, 2019
Jonathan:

You and ur family OYO.
lmaoooo..

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 6:06am On Feb 04, 2019
Jonathan:

Regina Onwuzuruike
I don’t want to derail this beautiful thread further .
Quote me on another thread and I’ll serve you your hot porridge .
cheesy
I thought it's a prayer you'll be quick to say Amen to undecided undecided... Hot porridge my foot. undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jonadull: 7:41am On Feb 04, 2019
Ginalex:
I thought it's a prayer you'll be quick to say Amen to undecided undecided... Hot porridge my foot. undecided undecided
Regina Onwuzuruike . I will say amen to that prayer any day any time . So far you say amen to my own prayer for you too .
May your life and the life of your unborn children and grandchildren until the 16th generation be destroyed for 16 years each the way pdp destroyed our dear nation for 16 years .
Please say amen .
I didn’t vote in 2015, but the only thing that will make me to not vote PMB in two weeks is if I cease to exist before then .
Take it to the bank .

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Vianna(f): 8:02am On Feb 04, 2019
Ofada rice for breakfast.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 8:29am On Feb 04, 2019
Jonathan:

Regina Onwuzuruike . I will say amen to that prayer any day any time . So far you say amen to my own prayer for you too .
May your life and the life of your unborn children and grandchildren until the 16th generation be destroyed for 16 years each the way pdp destroyed our dear nation for 16 years .
Please say amen .
I didn’t vote in 2015, but the only thing that will make me to not vote PMB in two weeks is if I cease to exist before then .
Take it to the bank .
U see yourself?? So anyone that's anti-buhari is pro-Atiku ba?? U have a brain for a reason... Use it

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jonadull: 8:33am On Feb 04, 2019
Ginalex:
U see yourself?? So anyone that's anti-buhari is pro-Atiku ba?? U have a brain for a reason... Use it
Regina Onwuzuruike .
This is my last response to your mention on this thread . To save this beautiful thread that you’re hell bent on derailing.
Just say ordinary “amen” to my prayer for you and you’re blabbing . What part of my post did I mention anything like Athie ‘koo el Camerooni ?
Ehya . Pele , I understand your frustration .

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 8:54am On Feb 04, 2019
Happy Monday, everyone.
Bagel, egg, avocado, apple, and juice. How do you like your bread or bagel toasted? Light or dark?
Get your food recipes and timetables from my blog .
www.aliyahsrecipesandtips.com

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 9:23am On Feb 04, 2019
Jonathan:

Regina Onwuzuruike .
This is my last response to your mention on this thread . To save this beautiful thread that you’re hell bent on derailing.
Just say ordinary “amen” to my prayer for you and you’re blabbing . What part of my post did I mention anything like Athie ‘koo el Camerooni ?
Oh! I didn't know PDP had another presidential candidate undecided undecided?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 9:27am On Feb 04, 2019
Jonathan:

Regina Onwuzuruike .
Oh! I didn't know PDP had another governortorial presidential candidate undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2019
Breakfast.

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) ... (3469) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: funkymoi, CornOak(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.