Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,435 members, 7,801,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5714317 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (3466) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Syphax(m): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2019
Mariangeles:
Yes...I just chopped my tomatoes, peppers, and onion together in a bowl, seasoned the mixture with a little salt and seasoning and I stir fried it in a little oil on a low heat for some few minutes to retain part of it's fresh taste .
Thanks. God bless you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2019
Syphax:

Thanks. God bless you
You're welcome !
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2019
C4_KITCHEN

"Since I don't have much time to cook, I tend to cook in bulk and eat leftovers" cheesy

Last Photo= How I enjoy eating my leftover sometimes cheesy Directly from the pan tongue

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
Who go make garri? grin grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MCMXCVIII(m): 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
Bomgirl:
Chooooooi!!!
Make I sharply go wash the kettle!

**Dashes off in Usain Bolt's speed**

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
So fresh. Mmm
Bomgirl:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
Bomgirl:
Looks beautiful !
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
chasers:
C4_KITCHEN

"Since I don't have much time to cook, I tend to cook in bulk and eat leftovers" cheesy

Last Photo= How I enjoy eating my leftover sometimes cheesy Directly from the pan tongue

Nice one but all the food isn;t enough for me joooo

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ucsquare(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
o boi first time visiting this thread... as in see food,Una dey chop o. ma dey kukuma enjoy ma garri for here..will post pics later
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
Dinner

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
I'm trying to.... soon. Thank you
sassysure:

Try and open YouTube account.
I will love to watch ur cooking as you have the charisma already.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
If i have the power to delete or lock this thread, i will because y'all keep making son of man hungry . . . Haba

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
Fhemmmy:
If i have the power to delete or lock this thread, i will because y'all keep making son of man hungry . . . Haba
If you lock it, l will unlock it within seconds tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
AngelicBeing:
If you lock it, l will unlock it within seconds tongue

Chai . . See wickedness, OK make una take am easy now and stop harassing us with food - Biko
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
odeguaomon:
Dinner
Ehen! Obiala. She has come again with her mouth watering dishes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HOGFoundation: 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin jollor...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2019
Breakfast

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2019
Mariangeles:
Looks beautiful !

Thanks �
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shilz(f): 11:59am On Feb 13, 2019
Bomgirl:
are you from umuahia?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Schwartz: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
odeguaomon:
Dinner
Wonderful. Kai! I hope you were able to sleep well knowing fully well how heartless it is to post deliciously looking food like this to some of us who may not have access to it. Wehdone angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by petux(m): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
Breakfast/Dinner..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
shilz:
are you from umuahia?

No. But I schooled there.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
odeguaomon:
Dinner
You cook beautifully well .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
Bomgirl:

Thanks �
Did you use ugba?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
Mariangeles:
You cook beautifully well .

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=Schwartz post=75692926] Wonderful. Kai! I hope you were able to sleep well knowing fully well how heartless it is to post deliciously looking food like this to some of us who may not have access to it. Wehdone angry[/quote

Hmm,sorry brother

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
let see!!!
If you need One of the services,you can let us know through the number below and the address as well ;thanks!
Event Decoration And Design Event Planning And Management Rich Occasional Cake Catering Service For Indoor And Outdoor Pastries / Small Chops Chapman And Cocktail Drinks Hostesses And Executive Ushers Training And Consultancy And ETC...
Tel: +2348065752340,
+2348099422243
+2347089664944
You can follow us on instagram
Aydelicious_officail
Our whatsapp group link
https:///2348065752340
Our facebook page link:
https://facebook.com/aydelikitchenservices/
Our email address: aydeliciouseateryservice@gmail.com
Address: Plot 30, Agbede Olosugbo Rd, Agbede Meeting. Ikorodu. Lagos State...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
Who can give me a simple recipe on how to prepare tapioca pudding?

I need no exaggerations please, and the Nigerian style. Thank you. Awaiting a reply(ies). smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
odeguaomon:
Dinner

Which soup is this? Looks very inviting. cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Schwartz:
Wonderful. Kai! I hope you were able to sleep well knowing fully well how heartless it is to post deliciously looking food like this to some of us who may not have access to it. Wehdone angry

My brother, join me to protest so this thread can be closed or locked . . . . They post the food for us to look and yet can't taste then - Wickedness!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
Bomgirl:

Teach me how you cooked this. I sometimes find cooking exasperating. sad

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Which soup is this? Looks very inviting. cry

Vegetable soup

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (3466) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gracefoundmme(m), Richard2007(m), HopeAlive16(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.