Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5726920 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) ... (3472) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Estellie: 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
Mariangeles:
Thanks !

It's just some overripe plantains that I seasoned with some grinded onion and pepper, then I added a little salt, mixed and then fried.

As you're frying, some of the pepper flakes that does not stick to the plantain, take them out before they turn black...you're going to need them to top your plantain

Nice.... Thanks

* catwalks to the kitchen*.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by wowfairy(f): 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
This was brunch

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
Estellie:

Nice.... Thanks

* catwalks to the kitchen*.
...and you'll come out happy I promise smiley

You're welcome
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
Mariangeles:
You know what I'm wondering now ??
Who's liking and sharing those your mischievous comments?? undecided

People can smell the love in the air

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Yuneehk:

That is your ministry na. Where they'll share rice, frog/toad , indomie, plantain, chicken, beans, and egg. A table will be reserved for you and iyawo to eat away cheesy

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
JasonScolari:
Mehn, I can hear that soup call my name. Madam is really a good cook.

So is Mariangeles

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayotukanmi(f): 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
First post Alert smiley
Beef, Vegetable soup and Pupuru

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
ayotukanmi:
First post Alert smiley
Beef, Vegetable soup and Pupuru

I miss that pupuru die I swear!

Are you from Ondo state? Na dem dey like am

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
hahn:

I miss that[b]pupuru[/b]die I swear!

What is Pupuru and what is it made from please?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayotukanmi(f): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
hahn:

I miss that pupuru die I swear!

No I'm an Ekiti Gurl.

But pupuru is BAE... kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
Fhemmmy:

ayotukanmi:

No I'm an Ekiti Gurl.

But pupuru is BAE... kiss

I swear. Very light and delicious.

Can you answer that dude above?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anonymous29: 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Fhemmmy:

It is made from cassava. Think the processing is similar to that of cassava flour(lafun). I sincerely don't know much abt it. Never seen or eaten it. I got to know such food existed last year or thereabout.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayotukanmi(f): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
Fhemmmy:

It's made from cassava. I'm not sure how it's processed though.
Also found out about it last year
To the Ondo guys...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
hahn:

So is Mariange.les
Lol, savage. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
ayotukanmi:

It's made from cassava. I'm not sure how it's processed though.
Also found out about it last year
To the Ondo guys...

Thanks and maybe i will try it one day . . . .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
Anonymous29:

It is made from cassava. Think the processing is similar to that of cassava flour(lafun). I sincerely don't know much abt it. Never seen or eaten it. I got to know such food existed last year or thereabout.

Nice one and thanks for taking time to explain, will try it one day and report back
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anonymous29: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Nice one and thanks for taking time to explain, will try it one day and report back

Uw..... We will be expecting your feedback.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
Anonymous29:

Uw..... We will be expecting your feedback.

OK
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by esof1(f): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
PRESENTATION:

I’ll love you to write this your post in Bini wink

I gha y'edo ya gb'emwin, d'omwan nō khian tie re?

Meanwhile, typing in Bini can't be correct because I can't place some signs below the alphabets. Writing with pen on paper is more accurate
U rue se cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
esof1:

I gha y'edo ya gb'emwin, d'omwan nō khian tie re?

Meanwhile, typing in Bini can't be correct because I can't place some signs below the alphabets. Writing with pen on paper is more accurate
U rue se cool

I’gha tie re
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Long time grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
This evening

For the change ...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by esof1(f): 6:49am On Feb 16, 2019
PRESENTATION:

I’gha tie re
U wa kakabo hia. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 16, 2019
esof1:

U wa kakabo hia. cheesy

U’gha ye gb’on a ?

I tried abi ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Benscolari: 8:33am On Feb 16, 2019
hahn:

People can smell the love in the air
oga rest na sad grin
#BENSCOLARI
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by esof1(f): 8:46am On Feb 16, 2019
PRESENTATION:

U’gha ye gb’on a ?

I tried abi ?
U wa kakabo hia. Ma'gha ye a gb' on Vb'edo, evban ni r'emwan'a gha gui.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 16, 2019
esof1:

U wa kakabo hia. Ma'gha ye a gb' on Vb'edo, evban ni r'emwan'a gha gui.

You tried very well, we will still write it in Benin, so that the people here can learn grin

Éri ho nò

Trying to write, that’s how it should be, thanks for the class. But writing is difficult mhen cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:20am On Feb 16, 2019
As INEC has decided to be unfortunate, na Ọ̀jọ̀jọ̀ and Kelloggs cornflakes win am this morning.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 9:23am On Feb 16, 2019
No election?

Nothing spoil...

........ Angry man breakfast of fried sweet potatotoes
omelette, shredded beef in tomato sauce & gravy...

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SPDAZZY(f): 10:24am On Feb 16, 2019
As election no dey foods n'a im I dey see this morning!

Anyway, join me eat 'as election no dey' rice.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2019

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2019
Bomgirl:

Yes I did.

Okro, ugba, iru, pepper, crayfish, oil seasoning cubes and salt. Uziza seed, meat, stockfish and dry fish.

Season and boil meat, stockfish and dry fish till cooked.
Pound pepper, uziza and crayfish. Add to boiling mix.
Add a little oil, add ugba and iru.
Put okro and bring it to boil but don't overcook.
Serve with swallow of choice.

This is very well balanced.

I will substitute the meat with ice fish and shrimps.
Heaven kiss

My friend use okro to prepare jollof rice.
The day I saw that, laugh wan kill me.
Gave her and friends that came to my house for xmas the Nigerian fried rice and chicken.
She has been pestering me to come and teach her how to prepare them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) ... (3472) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.