Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,501 members, 7,770,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:14 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5644065 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) ... (3448) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
chasers:
#C4_kitchen

We The Best Thread cool

Second photo ~~~~ @Mariangeles Favourite cheesy cheesy

#Food lovers kiss
Thank señor smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
Mariangeles:
Thank señor smiley
Denada amor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
surveyProf:
cool

Chai tongue tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Noblefirstlady: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Yam porridge

33 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FMCASH(m): 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
Jirair:
The end result.

*w/ Coconut milk.*
great, can you list all materials used
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
surveyProf:
cool

Hey ,why the hell are you posting stolen pics you took from google?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 4:58am On Apr 11, 2019
Hahaha... abeg no vex grin
bisoye11:

This is not Fair,how can you post such.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 6:26am On Apr 11, 2019
Quick breakfast idea! Sheet pan pancakes, no time to make pancake and flipping? Then this sheet pan pancake is for you, just mix and allow your baking sheet and oven do the job.
Get the full recipe �
https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/sheet-pan-pancakes/
Search for more easy and delicious recipes.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 6:54am On Apr 11, 2019
Elder0001:

Hey ,why the hell are you posting stolen pics you took from google?

ogbonno thief, pot calling kettle black. he learnt how to steal pictures on Google from you na.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2019
eyinjuege:

ogbonno thief, pot calling kettle black. he learnt how to steal pictures on Google from you na.

You’re very unwise . The fact that I uploaded a pic taken from google back in September last year doesn’t mean he should be doing same . After all I apologized and took down the pics .

I guess you’ll go and copy a photo from google now and justify it because someone did same last year

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2019
I had this sometime back, jollof rice, turkey and some avocado

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 11:32am On Apr 11, 2019
Spaghetti and spicy meatballs lunching...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 11:34am On Apr 11, 2019
eyinjuege:

grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shugah(f): 11:46am On Apr 11, 2019
Halcyon123:
How I make my pancake
I use milk(powdered or liquidany can do) I sha use powdered, egg, sugar
I use a deep bowl for the mixture
Pour your milk, sugar in the bowl
Break your egg in the sugar n milk and mix
Then add water that is if u use powdered milk
Then mix
Add your flour n baking powder and mix
Your batter shld not be over thick, should be runny
Place you fry pan on fire and add a tablespoon of oil
Pour your batter and ensure it covers the whole pan
Allow to fry and then flip and fry the oda side and your done. Note, if u use liquid milk, u will need or no water.

Thanks a lot �

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shugah(f): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
Smadeinc:
Good morning Home made fries with eggs and pepper grin

I like this! Eggs, pepper... Infact everything looks nice! �
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shugah(f): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
PRESENTATION:
You sure didn’t see the burnt dodo grin, it wasn’t my fault it just go burnt before I remove even on low heat.

Spaghetti and Twin Catfish.

Who burnt dodo epp? Me oh! Some people like it burnt. cheesy Nice meal..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shugah(f): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
Rice and fish stew with eggs

This meal looks really delish...I like jorh �

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rilley(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
eyinjuege:

So you have bad mouth too wonder shall never cease.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
Shugah:

This meal looks really delish...I like jorh �
I like you back cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
Elder0001:

You’re very unwise . The fact that I uploaded a pic taken from google back in September last year doesn’t mean he should be doing same . After all I apologized and took down the pics .

I guess you’ll go and copy a photo from google now and justify it because someone did same last year

You're just like a bungalow, with nothing upstairs. Gigolo like you. In Kizz Daniel's voice "gigolo no be work o, orbii,orbii"...

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yash33: 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
patai

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2019
Rilley:
So you have bad mouth too wonder shall never cease.

I have more than bad mouth. In Fela's voice, "I no be gentleman at all o...."
the moniker in question is a despicable slowpoke. I have little patience for such human 'beans'..

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
Shugah:
So it was my birthday sometime last month and I baked and celebrated with few friends. I used pot to bake and I did everything(creaming & all) manually,little sugar, no icing but it was really nice. smiley

please share recipe

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
Cooked the only thing I sabi how to cook

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by talltosyne: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
eyinjuege:

I have more than bad mouth. In Fela's voice, "I no be gentleman at all o...."
the moniker in question is a despicable slowpoke. I have little patience for such human 'beans'..

More than bad mouth indeed, just laughing at the ogbono thief. I thought he deactivated his account.

Where is Mr Hahn?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AjalaDtraveller(f): 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Heloct(f): 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
First post

Fried rice with peppered turkey..

Posting after such a long time of consuming pictures here lol

It's stressful jostling between classes and meeting deliveries..

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AjalaDtraveller(f): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
Pancakes without eggs. I used bananas

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
Snack is ready.

Mariangeles:
And I'm waiting for yours too smiley

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Better abinchi cool

yash33:
patai
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by wowfairy(f): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
Tgif meat hungry me pass food

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
armyofone:
Snack is ready.

I'll have the avocado and the yoghurt, thank you kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) ... (3448) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.