Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5725421 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (3472) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yyeske(m): 10:20am On May 18, 2019
Whoever liked my post, I just had to delete because the salt for the spag no be here. I'm just so angry, I'd rather post when I eat out, the kitchen and I have never been friends.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:00am On May 18, 2019
isu ati eyin or Ji na akwa if you prefer...

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:17am On May 18, 2019
Mariangeles:
These yams looks like they were cut with stencils, perfectly sliced. Keep doing the Lord's work

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:05pm On May 18, 2019
ibkayee:

These yams looks like they were cut with stencils, perfectly sliced. Keep doing the Lord's work

You're funny in a cute subtle type o'way grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paparazzhi(f): 1:26pm On May 18, 2019
grin Some Ogbono is �

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 1:41pm On May 18, 2019
Maca.....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 18, 2019
Yyeske:
Cococandy, chasers and the other good chefs should please go get an IG page so we can follow you guys, God had blessed you with what it takes yet na only nairaland una dey.
I was forced to go eat by this time because of una pictures and really believe you guys can really go farther if you spread your tentacles wider.
I'm the lazy type in the kitchen but I really appreciate what you all are doing here.
I regret coming here tonight sef
Thanks very much.

Having IG account is a problem to me now,because am with a Fashion Blog. There are times i travel like two or three months without cooking in my kitchen, i don't wanna starve my followers with photo during those period am not around embarassed

Still into consideration tho. Thanks once again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 3:55pm On May 18, 2019
Let me drop dis here

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Giddyperson: 5:23pm On May 18, 2019
Halcyon123:
Let me drop dis here
What are we celebrating
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ytea(f): 7:37pm On May 18, 2019
Iftar inspired.

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 7:51pm On May 18, 2019
Snack time

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MJBOLT: 7:56pm On May 18, 2019
marry me grin

Mariangeles:

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 18, 2019
C4_KITCHEN

Dinner~~~Oven cooked Turkey tongue

First Photo ~~After mixing the turkey with the ingredients and adding my fresh Rosemary,I kept it in the refigireator over night.

So Delicious and easy to cook.

Village life..

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 9:45pm On May 18, 2019
Giddyperson:

What are we celebrating
Nothing oh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Starraysfarm8: 10:01pm On May 18, 2019
wonderful displays of food. let me sign my name and append my signature on this page. Buhari must visit this thread. Nigerians are chopping life here.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:34pm On May 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
marry me grin

You want to break Messi's heart ?

How could you ? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:57pm On May 18, 2019
grin we can’t see the salt na
Yyeske:
Whoever liked my post, I just had to delete because the salt for the spag no be here. I'm just so angry, I'd rather post when I eat out, the kitchen and I have never been friends.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MJBOLT: 3:57am On May 19, 2019
messi is married
Mariangeles:
You want to break Messi's heart ?
How could you ? grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 9:49am On May 19, 2019
Simple coleslaw with home made vinaigrette dressing with turkey and a chilled glass of water

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 10:05am On May 19, 2019
Sweet potatoes,
eggs & beef gravy

for a sunny morning. grin grin grin grin

Wishing y'all a great week ahead.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 11:13am On May 19, 2019
Sunday rice grin

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Whaleshares: 11:26am On May 19, 2019
odeguaomon:
Dinner

This is good food, lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 12:16pm On May 19, 2019
Mariangeles:
Let's snack on some plantain grin
Plantain wey I dey find, you're using it to play everydayundecided

Mariangeles:
Yummy kiss

chasers:
C4_KITCHEN

First Photo ~~After mixing the turkey with the ingredients and adding my fresh Rosemary,I kept it in the refigireator over night.

Village life..
Love it kiss

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:20pm On May 19, 2019
JewelStone:

Yummy kiss

Love it kiss
Just say the word, and I'll send a truckload of plantain straight to Sydney cool

Happy Sunday to you .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:04pm On May 19, 2019
chasers:
C4_KITCHEN

Village life..
If this is village life, I never want to move to the city tongue

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shine1177: 1:47pm On May 19, 2019
Fries, chicken and juice.

32 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 3:40pm On May 19, 2019

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 19, 2019
JewelStone:

Yummy kiss

Love it kiss
Thanks Ma cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 19, 2019
cutiereborn:

If this is village life, I never want to move to the city tongue
Trust me,I can recall my first time in the village,i told my Mama i don't wanna return to the city again..Much fun and Food cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FlutterDollar99(m): 6:22pm On May 19, 2019
Yyeske:
you are not alone brother. Measuring salt naa war

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 6:33pm On May 19, 2019
Lunch

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (3472) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.