Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5730289 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:16pm On May 24, 2019
cutiereborn:

Yum yum kiss
Thank thanks ! kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:06pm On May 24, 2019
A little bite of each and box the rest. It’s impossible to eat all the food they serve you when you go out. Americans eat too much that’s why the food servings are always too large.

Mariangeles:
I wouldn't know where to begin from ... tongue

They all look delicious !

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Eife(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2019
cococandy:
A little bite of each and box the rest. It’s impossible to eat all the food they serve you when you go out. Americans eat too much that’s why the food servings are always too large.

Impossible for where
Aunty you never jam better people that we call FFO ( for food only)
Them go chop everything still ask for takeaway
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 24, 2019
Mariangeles:
That's what we're here for ma'am smiley
Why did you upload this photo. you wanna make me eat egg for dinner now cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 24, 2019
cutiereborn:

This chicken soup make sense kiss
I tell you, only me finish everything cheesy....Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:14pm On May 24, 2019
cococandy:

That is true .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:15pm On May 24, 2019
chasers:
Why did you upload this photo. you wanna make me eat egg for dinner now cry
Breakfast time is not faraway smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 24, 2019
Mariangeles:
Breakfast time is not faraway smiley
Too late, i don't wanna dream eating egg this night cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 24, 2019
Mariangeles:

This is exactly how I like my egg
Perfect cool
Tomato/pepper/onion slices/slivers
Just moist like so
Again, just perfect
I will eat ginger biscuits and drink coke and think about this thread
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:27pm On May 24, 2019
chasers:
Too late, i don't wanna dream eating egg this night cheesy
Patience is a virtue grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 24, 2019
smartmom:
Gosh, see good food and I am supposed to do a mini fast today o. How can I unIook now eh??
Coco
Mariangeles
Chasers
Lees ah
JewelStone

It's your fault if I eat now. All the gastric juices are now activated

Sorry Ma.. cheesy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:28pm On May 24, 2019
merahki:

This is exactly how I like my egg
Perfect cool
Tomato/pepper/onion slices/slivers
Just moist like so
Again, just perfect
I will eat ginger biscuits and drink coke and think about this thread
Cheers
cheesy Visit anytime, thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 24, 2019
Mariangeles:
Patience is a virtue grin

Frying egg already cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnamdiosu(m): 6:40pm On May 24, 2019
mariga:
Breakfast

Pancakes ✅
Fried egg ✅
Baked beans ✅
Custard ✅

Awesome. Please how did you get the pancakes looking so freshly brown like this. Baked or fried? Please help a bachelor brother that likes food
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ffo(m): 6:57pm On May 24, 2019
Eife:

Impossible for where
I dey here o

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 24, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Awesome. Please how did you get the pancakes looking so freshly brown like this. Baked or fried? Please help a bachelor brother that likes food

Honestly am not the one that prepared it. I can't even cook to save my life cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:51pm On May 24, 2019
ffo:

I dey here o
Na wah o! shocked

Everything can be found on nairaland ...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 24, 2019

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 24, 2019
C4_KITCHEN

The best time to enjoy your food in peace,is while you're still single.

Dinner ~~ Egg and Bread tongue

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 11:07pm On May 24, 2019
Mariangeles:
Well done, now I ended up eating 3 eggs today because of this. I see chasers too fell into the temptation. Couldn't wait for breakfast

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by britiko: 11:49pm On May 24, 2019
JewelStone:
Lunch: yam and goat meat pepper soup

On point tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:01am On May 25, 2019
smartmom:

Well done, now I ended up eating 3 eggs today because of this. I see chasers too fell into the temptation. Couldn't wait for breakfast
It was intentional ! grin

As for chasers, he lacks patience smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:02am On May 25, 2019
chasers:
C4_KITCHEN

The best time to enjoy your food in peace,is while you're still single.

Dinner ~~ Egg and Bread tongue
Beautiful looking fried eggs! Yum ! tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:36am On May 25, 2019
Mariangeles:
It was intentional ! grin

As for chasers, he lacks patience smiley
cheesy The previous night was me eating noodles,I don't wanna go to bed and have such about the egg

Mariangeles:
Beautiful looking fried eggs! Yum ! tongue
Thanks Love kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:38am On May 25, 2019
smartmom:

I couldn't wait Ma,the temptation was so strong.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:52am On May 25, 2019
cheesy grin
Eife:

Impossible for where
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 6:42am On May 25, 2019
Fry bread in all its glory! grin
Do you need food ideas, recipes, and many more visit www.aliyahsrecipesandtips.com.

Have a lovely weekend!

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:41am On May 25, 2019

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:50am On May 25, 2019
mariga:
Breakfast
shocked

Egg, beans and dodo; catalyst of dangerous and suffocating farts.

Looks yummy all the same. kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:32am On May 25, 2019
grin
chasers:

cheesy The previous night was me eating noodles,I don't wanna go to bed and have such about the egg

Thanks Love kiss
You're welcome
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:58am On May 25, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
kemicalreaction:
shocked

Egg, beans and dodo; catalyst of dangerous and suffocating farts.

Looks yummy all the same. kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 9:27am On May 25, 2019
I sha know that I'll attend a wedding from this food section soon. Pls I did not mention any persons name. If your mind is telling you it's you pls hurry up and do the needful. No time to waste
Let me goan start sewing my dress

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Watianoengineer(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.