Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,285 members, 7,780,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:39 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5663703 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) ... (3455) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
WetSmoke:
About last night
So perfect .

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Snake meat is very sweet. the Bones are not difficult to crack.
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Snake meat is very sweet. the Bones are not difficult to crack.

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
Getting the proteins ready for dinner

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
cutiereborn:

Nice!!!!
Did you make these? Recipe plzzz
Yes o. And it was really nice. No water in it, just butter and liquid milk.
1 TBS yeast
2 cups warm milk
2 TBS sugar
I large Egg
3 TBS melted butter( I used Ambassador butter)
1 TBS veg.
1 tsp
3 cups

Method:

Add yeast and sugar to warm milk and leave for about 10mins. It should foam.
Put the flour in a mixing bowl, add salt, butter, veg. Oil, egg and the yeast mixture.
Using a mixer, knead till all flour is incorporated.
Then turn it in a floured surface and use your hands to knead for about 5mins.
Roll the dough into a ball, oil the bowl and put the dough in it. Allow to rise till double in size.
Turn it on a floured surface cut into about 8 pieces, roll it in your palms to form a ball.
When all has been rolled, put them in the baking sheet and cover with a clinging nylon, then use your 4 finger out together to flatten the top to give it the burger shape when baked.
Cover and leave to rise for 45mins. Then brush the top with egg wash and bake.

6 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
WetSmoke:
About last night

Hope they are soft? Gimme some na cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
breadplanets:
Condensed milk pancakes. Yummy wink

Yummy kiss
I love pancakes

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
loveymom:

Hope they are soft? Gimme some na cry cry
Yes. Very soft

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
queenfav:
My long throat won't let me rest until I finish it.

Yea Ikr, one bite won't be enough cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
No Mariangeles to prepare designer plantain for me so we just made do with a bagel

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
loveymom:
kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
GrammarNazi1:
I was very hungry moments before leaving the office today. I ate this when I got home.
Yum kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
ibkayee:

kiss

Thank you cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
ibkayee:
No Mariangeles to prepare designer plantain for me so we just made do with a bagel

That bagel is inviting me over, if you have the recipe, please drop. Oshey
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
ibkayee:
Bagel is kinda like baked donuts abi ? Or does it have any special flavours ?

You had to take your shot pretty close to avoid causing some people trauma cheesy
Nice looking by the way ...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
ibkayee:

Yum kiss
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
loveymom:

That bagel is inviting me over, if you have the recipe, please drop. Oshey
Didn’t make the bagel myself o, it was bought tongue

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
Mariangeles:
Bagel is kinda like baked donuts abi ? Or does it have any special flavours ?

You had to take your shot pretty close to avoid causing some people trauma cheesy
Nice looking by the way ...
Bagels are usually harder, this one also isn’t sweet like a donut. Thank you smiley

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
ibkayee:

Alright

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
ibkayee:

If say you make that thing ehn, I for deactivate my account grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
These bread rolls mehn
Oya recipe I need to resume my baking lesson
WetSmoke:
About last night
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
AgbenuAnna:
These bread rolls mehn
Oya recipe I need to resume my baking lesson
I just posted it. Just check up . Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BdorianGray(m): 1:29am On Jun 26, 2019
pocohantas:

Emi mimo ti wa online.

E bami yin oluwa logo...

grin

Olomi, onitemi, Ore mi, Ololufe,
Lola Oluwa, Kosi oun ti o ya wa.. wink
Ife wa oni daru..

Iru omo ti mo fe..wan be lara re...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:03am On Jun 26, 2019
Yesterday concoction beans and rice

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by completey(f): 6:21am On Jun 26, 2019
WetSmoke:

1 TBS yeast
2 cups warm milk
2 TBS sugar
I large Egg
1 TBS veg.
1 tsp
3 cups

Method:

Put the flour in a mixing bowl, add salt, butter, veg. Oil, egg and the yeast mixture.
Roll the dough into a ball, oil the bowl and put the dough in it. Allow to rise till double in size.
Turn it on a floured surface cut into about 8 pieces, roll it in your palms to form a ball.
When all has been rolled, put them in the baking sheet and cover with a clinging nylon, then use your 4 finger out together to flatten the top to give it the burger shape when baked.
Ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:25am On Jun 26, 2019
AgbenuAnna:
Yesterday concoction beans and rice
One of my favourite foods tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2019
WetSmoke:

1 TBS yeast
2 cups warm milk
2 TBS sugar
I large Egg
1 TBS veg.
1 tsp
3 cups

Method:

Thanks for the recipe, will try it soonest n let you know how it went.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:05am On Jun 26, 2019
loveymom:
Midnight snack calling kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 9:09am On Jun 26, 2019
PRESENTATION:

It seemed like fish when I held it, I’ll try it sha. Another meat I wanted to try was dog meat cheesy but fear nor gree me.

IF I HAVE TO CHOOSE I WOULD RATHER GO FOR DOG THAN SNAKE MEAT BIKO undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 9:52am On Jun 26, 2019
Fried yam and vegetable sauce.
Haba! So many hidden post shocked

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by StrafordSTONES(m): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2019
annc:
Fried yam and vegetable sauce. Haba! So many hidden post shocked

Chai
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mommadd(f): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Banana/oat bread and egg

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) ... (3455) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.