Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5730841 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tolexy007(m): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Seahawk:
Baked salmon with sautéed greens and sweet red wine. Light and perfect. It was so delicious.
BTW I don’t drink alcohol that’s not sweet. Am I the only one?

and this one belleful you? shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
Actually yes it was enough.

I’m not the one who usually eats all the food pics I post here. I could never finish that amount of food in one seating. But I eat medium sized meals like 4 times a day instead of 3 big meals .
tolexy007:

and this one belleful you? shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
Prestonn:
There is no sight on earth more appealing than the sight of a man making dinner for someone he loves.

Dinner for my Angel. Relationship Goals kiss

This is dinner? I can count how many potatoes you have on the plate oh

You are not eating right oga

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
amorprincesa:
Egusi soup with goat meat, kpomo, smoked fish and periwinkle. It was eaten with fufu

This with Poundo and topping it up with fresh orange juice (Or Palm Wine) will give a sweet dream . . .Lovely!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
Kenfil:
Baked plantain, salmon and egg stew

Super creative and lovely . . .Wow
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
konkonbilo:
Yam and sauce

This is making my mouth watery oh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Seahawk:
Baked salmon with sautéed greens and sweet red wine. Light and perfect. It was so delicious.
BTW I don’t drink alcohol that’s not sweet. Am I the only one?

Looks nice but small
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
This just gave me an idea!
Connoisseurs de liquers(whiskey,soda,champagne,cognac,vermouth,...) in the house,what do you think of us creating our own thread?
You know for the guys and girls weh sabi?
We can make it fun and exciting with gifts and all...
Drop your suggestions please smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
konkonbilo:
Yam and sauce
amazing throw back to when men ate right
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
Prestonn:
Noodles

Again with the petitness

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
Shine1177:
Sunday lunch. Levelled.

Everywhere stew.

Oh my lord
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
Seahawk:
Fufu for two and then some fruit for after.

Small for two
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
cutiereborn:
About yesterday...... Late Birthday celebration tongue

I hate eating rice that takes on the shape of the container

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by wowfairy(f): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
Fufu lover

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
wowfairy:
Fufu lover

See food, Chai . . .Kontinuuu tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
Breakfast- banana pancake with butter flavored syrup
Fruit- Mandarin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Super creative and lovely . . .Wow

Thank you!�
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
ePrive:

Very obvious that class can't be bought.
lol really funny cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.