Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5727165 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (3472) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ePrive(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
wowfairy:
Thanks it did taste nice if I can say so myself. This is the best way I enjoy my swallow o after the shakara you will sha eat grin

Sure...the eating is a must. Local man shall not live by shakara alone. cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
You can quote them on Derailers paradise to show your money. Any discussion that is not in line with this thread should be taken to the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3090350/nairalands-off-topic-chat-room

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by desire222(f): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Seahawk:
When you’re getting ready to ask for a favor. cheesy cheesy

Had to taste the wine before serving it. It’s not the sweet type but it’s not too tart either. I’ll pass but I think he will like it.

@desire222 beef stew is ready
The presentation is something else. I wish I can be able to present food like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
@ Seahawk, Nice presentation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prince567: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Take a picture and write nairaland beside your money, you're now crying like a baby, calling a mod. Local boy. You better remain silent.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
Logobenz:
I love the macaroni in it but can't stand the sight of cucumber.
Nauseates me real bad!

My brother, I hate too ooo,but that's the only way I can eat it because of it's health benefit.

By the way, you created a ranting room and you ran away leaving people stranded.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Seahawk:
When you’re getting ready to ask for a favor. cheesy cheesy

Had to taste the wine before serving it. It’s not the sweet type but it’s not too tart either. I’ll pass but I think he will like it.

@desire222 beef stew is ready

see what you did to that plantain shocked shocked shocked, just the plantain and stew, you can give desire222 the rice and veggies, she should be on some vegetarian diet grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mainsource: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
GrammarNazi1:
I think people should not provoke people. People should not be biased too after a provoked person reacts. Someone provoked Logo...

Mr English....how do you feel after writing all this and you can now see how senseless your logoliar of a mentor is? Are you enjoying the derailment of the thread and all the banning of posters now? I come here to see nice meals and not a constant display of foolishness by one borrow pose kid. We know him as a liar from the sexuality section so try to follow his posts so that next time you feel like forming mature make sure the person you are trying to protect is worth it.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mainsource: 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin

You don come begin post your sister handbag money here too? Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Mainsource:

Mr English....how do you feel after writing all this and you can now see how senseless your logoliar of a mentor is? Are you enjoying the derailment of the thread and all the banning of posters now? I come here to see nice meals and not a constant display of foolishness by one borrow pose kid. We know him as a liar from the sexuality section so try to follow his posts so that next time you feel like forming mature make sure the person you are trying to protect is worth it.
wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by desire222(f): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
PRESENTATION:

see what you did to that plantain shocked shocked shocked, just the plantain and stew, you can give desire222 the rice and veggies, she should be on some vegetarian diet grin grin grin
Noooooo, I want the whole package please. vegetarian ko, seminarian ni grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
Fruit after dinner. Honey dew melon

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Rice and beans for dinner.

45 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 5:38am On Jul 20, 2019
Seahawk:
cry cry
Kill me
Do you know how many times you've killed me cry cry.
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 5:38am On Jul 20, 2019
smartmom:

Yum@ peppered snail
Thanks dear
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 6:01am On Jul 20, 2019
Seahawk:
Dinner for a very picky toddler. Cinnamon toast and fruit. Chocolate Milk (not pictured).

People with toddlers how do you get them to eat family food without getting frustrated? Share your tips please .
Let me know when you get the solution
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2019
Brunching.....

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 11:50am On Jul 20, 2019
Early Breakfast.
7;30AM

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
Leesah:
Rice and beans for dinner.
Looks really nice .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ma'am wowfairy..
Pls that onion snack you posted...mind sharing the recipe?

Did you slice the onion,then coats it with flour?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
Mariangeles:

Looks really nice .
Thanks. Following your footsteps wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
ahnie:
Ma'am wowfairy..
Pls that onion snack you posted...mind sharing the recipe?

Did you slice the onion,then coats it with flour?

cut onions into large rings

then coat first with flour in which spices are added

then eggwash (eggs which are already whisked)

then breadcrumbs and then deep fried for that crunchy taste.

I haven't made this before but I have seen it made on food network.

ps- use very large white onions.

seahawk, did I get this recipe right?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shine1177: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
Light Breakfast.

Bread, fried egg, cheese and bacon.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
Leesah:

Thanks. Following your footsteps wink
Awwwwwn kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
Mariangeles:

Awwwwwn kiss
Glad to have you back dear. Missed you and your plantains

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (3472) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.