Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,971 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5716411 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) ... (3467) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
FloraEC:
First time I tried icing a cake, it was messy asin very very messy. Was looking like an erupted volcano.
Called @cuteliciouscakez who directed me on how to get it right. I'm proud of me biko and happy birthday to me cheesy
Happy birthday to you. How I love cake.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shine1177: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Cooked by my wife, wheat and egunsi soup with cow tail wink

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
vivigurl:
Happy birthday to you. How I love cake.
Thanks dear. You can come and take
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shine1177: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
My egunsi soup with maize meal

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jayslicky: 12:49am On Jul 30, 2019
Prestonn:
Breakfast
I am falling in love with this meal.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CuteAngel(f): 1:54am On Jul 30, 2019
Hi all I have been a silent reader for a while now, I love cooking and trying new dishes, it’s time for me to post what I cooked yesterday.

Coconut rice
Eggs,potatoes and sussages
Meat pie for the week.

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CuteAngel(f): 1:56am On Jul 30, 2019
Dinner is set. Make una come chop ��

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 30, 2019
FloraEC:
First time I tried icing a cake, it was messy asin very very messy. Was looking like an erupted volcano.
Called @cuteliciouscakez who directed me on how to get it right. I'm proud of me biko and happy birthday to me cheesy

Happy Birthday, wishing you all the goodies of life.

Your cake is beautifully decorated
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 30, 2019
CuteAngel:
Hi all I have been a silent reader for a while now, I love cooking and trying new dishes, it’s time for me to post what I cooked yesterday.

Coconut rice
Meat pie for the week.

I want some meatpie cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 30, 2019
FloraEC:

Thanks dear. You can come and take
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 7:56am On Jul 30, 2019
loveymom:

Happy Birthday, wishing you all the goodies of life.

Your cake is beautifully decorated
Thanks mom

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2019
CuteAngel:
I love the pasghetti with lots of veggies, plus the meatpie...my most favourite snack . Yum!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2019
How could I have forgotten!!! Blame it on work.
FloraEC, I celebrate you. Coming a day late but with all great intentions.
Happy Birthday Ma. This new year will bring you so much joy, peace and grace from Above. Cheers to many more beautiful years ahead.
Here's a piece of that ice cream cake for you alone kiss

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2019
FloraEC:
Looks really lovely. Like a professional made it.
Happy Birthday again . Wishing you only the best life has to offer wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2019
cutiereborn:
How could I have forgotten!!! Blame it on work.
loraEC, I celebrate you. Coming a day late but with all great intentions.
Happy Birthday Ma. This new year will bring you so much joy, peace and grace from Above. Cheers to many more beautiful years ahead.
Here's a piece of that ice cream cake for you alone kiss
Thanks sis. Intention only matters, I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2019
cutiereborn:

Looks really lovely. Like a professional made it.
Happy Birthday again . Wishing you only the best life has to offer wink
My sis is a baker abi cake boss, I'm still learning from her. You can check her page @cuteliciouscakez

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2019
FloraEC:

My sis is a baker abi cake boss, I'm still learning from her. You can check her page @cuteliciouscakez
That's nice! I would have gummed body to her if it were my sister tongue
I will definitely check her page out on IG wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2019
stevebond007:

Coffee cake?

It looks good.

E no bad at all.

Not coffee cake

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
I am falling in love with this meal.
cheesy Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2019
CuteAngel:

Coconut rice
Meat pie for the week.

God bless me with oven,lemme try meat pie with my nairaland recipe...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
Pancit made with rice noodles and oxtail.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
Spambot, I hail grin

Potatoe gravy kiss

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
CuteAngel:

Coconut rice
Meat pie for the week.
Hi, ur foods look yummy but please can you delete the pictures?
I can see lots of personal pictures up there u might not want to show to the world.

If it's part of ur presentation, then forgive me for pokenosing.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zimunachimdi: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
FloraEC:

Happy birthday nne. Wishing you life best offers.

I want cake ooo

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
Looks very yummy! How did you make the spaghetti to be that colour? Recipe please?
CuteAngel:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
cococandy:
Pancit made with rice noodles and oxtail.

Yummmy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
sassysure:
Spambot, I hail grin

Potatoe gravy kiss

Looks yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
Steamed vegetables tossed in spicy sauce. I always try to have vegetables in the house. Keeps me on track.

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by solid3(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
You people should always use studio quality cameras pls. I need to be encouraged to lick my screen sad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
Last night.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CaptainMitch: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lunch, chicken, gizzard and fries

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CuteAngel(f): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
sassysure:

Hi, ur foods look yummy but please can you delete the pictures?
I can see lots of personal pictures up there u might not want to show to the world.

If it's part of ur presentation, then forgive me for pokenosing.

Thanks dear, I did not see that when posting. You ain’t poke-nosing at all just looking out for a sister. Oshé

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) ... (3467) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caaz, Demolz, PinkNature and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.