Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5715839 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) ... (3467) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
armyofone:
So you like pepper like me grin they ran out of habanero because of me!
I like my stew super spicy unless I'm entertaining or if obim says otherwise.
Have you tried 'blazing wings' at BWW?
Love Moscato and Roscato....some cool summer mist!

Oh I have tried blazing wings at buffalo. Heat is life.
What I haven’t done is mix Roscato with moscato. What brilliant person came up with that?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
kiss kiss
desire222:
Please have mercy on us, Chai !
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 6:32am On Aug 20, 2019
Okay.
britiko:

This looks delish. tongue Bn on my mind for a while.. will tag u when I do..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 6:34am On Aug 20, 2019
Jollof rice, chicken, and cucumber.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:36am On Aug 20, 2019
Give it all to me tongue
Aliyahsrecipes:

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2019
Aliyahsrecipes:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Can I be your best friend tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2019
cococandy:
1) Very spicy pepper soup.
2) Cocktail of vodka with moscato, fruit syrups, sliced apples and oranges.

@sassysure this one you can drink. You won’t even be able to taste the alcohol but you’ll get such a nice buzz after just one glass. Even the vodka already has peach flavor before the mix.
That pepper soup looks really appetizing kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2019
It’s was hot just like I like it smiley
cutiereborn:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 9:50am On Aug 20, 2019
Aliyahsrecipes:
That plate looks divine tongue
I wouldn't take anything out kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2019
Nothing special about this breakfast really aside from the fact that I fried the eggs and made the tea myself because wifey is down with constipation after eating fufu and banga soup despite all my warnings that we should stop eating late at night.

Now she has been lying down all morning in the bedroom, screaming and dropping all manner of smelly farts and has made the place a no go zone.

2 slices of bread and two eggs with chocolate. #somethinglight

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2019
Mr hahn I sight you cool
You can order for anything...it's on the house
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2019
MariaAngeles:
Mr hahn I sight you cool
You can order for anything...it's on the house

I need money. Lots of it

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2019
hahn:
Nothing special about this breakfast really aside from the fact that I fried the eggs and made the tea myself because wifey is down with constipation after eating fufu and bangs soup despite all my warnings that we should stop eating late at night.

Now she has been lying down all morning in the bedroom dropping all manner of smelly farts and has made the place a no go zone.

Tell her to gulp down 2-3 glasses of very warm water, she should use the restroom and feel better in no time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2019
MariaAngeles:

Tell her to gulp down 2-3 glasses of very warm water, she should use the restroom and feel better in no time

I am enjoying making fun of her. Thank you

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2019
MariaAngeles:

this remedy works like magic. I can attest to this.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2019
hahn:

I am enjoying making fun of her. Thank you
What a bad husband ! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2019
MariaAngeles:

What a bad husband ! grin

Na my work

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 10:09am On Aug 20, 2019
hahn:

Na my work
We go soon collect am for your hand...no worry grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2019
Teespice:

this remedy works like magic. I can attest to this.
Yeah. It's a one-cure-all remedy with no fear of side effects .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2019
MariaAngeles:

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2019
MariaAngeles:

She drank the first cup and threw up
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=hahn post=81425175][/quote]
Agbaya ni yin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2019
hahn:

She drank the first cup and threw up
Wow! That's good .
Whether it comes out through the front or the rear doesn't matter, as long as it comes out .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2019
MariaAngeles:

Agbaya ni yin grin

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2019
cococandy:
1) Very spicy pepper soup.
2) Cocktail of vodka with moscato, fruit syrups, sliced apples and oranges.

@sassysure this one you can drink. You won’t even be able to taste the alcohol but you’ll get such a nice buzz after just one glass. Even the vodka already has peach flavor before the mix.

Just saw this.
I will try o.
Vodka again grin
The drink with the highest alcoholic content.
Coco, u wan kill me cheesy
At least I should start with small one na cheesy

U see that fine pepper soup, nobody will eat the meat here o.
Maybe, adult will drink the soup if he desires.
If I use those shaki to make soup, only me will eat them.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 20, 2019
hahn:

I need money. Lots of it
Missed this guy a lot.
Pls don't run away again grin
Love the way u demolish food grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 11:46am On Aug 20, 2019
Not-so-ripe boiled plantains with egg sauce
For when we decide to "eat healthy" *rolling my eyes

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenofhearts(f): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
You are invited

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
Last night

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lunch

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AjalaDtraveller(f): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
hahn:
Nothing special about this breakfast really aside from the fact that I fried the eggs and made the tea myself because wifey is down with constipation after eating fufu and banga soup despite all my warnings that we should stop eating late at night.

Now she has been lying down all morning in the bedroom, screaming and dropping all manner of smelly farts and has made the place a no go zone.

With this your eggs you would soon make the rest of the house a no go area grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
Thanks
cutiereborn:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) ... (3467) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.