Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5727287 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) ... (3472) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
rentAcock:
Its really not my business what you people eat but I've scrolled through some of the pages and what I see is 90% carbohydrates, fats and oils. You need a balanced diet if you want to live a healthy and strong life up to 100yrs of age. I don't have time, I would've snapped some of the healthy salads, shakes and whole grain foods I eat. Please stop encouraging people posting highly processed and zero nutrient foods like pasta and indomie, it's highly toxic.

Enjoy bro! Life is too short to give up dodo

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by peacefulhome(f): 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
Prestonn:
If mr A should post carbohydrate and mrs B fats or oil.

My Brother post your balance diet and make this thread colourful. Don't come here and talk how you eat balance diet without a single photo.

If everybody come here dey talk how wi eat balance diet without uploading any photo.. I don't think you would have see any picture to view

Please loud it

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by peacefulhome(f): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mariangeles:

Enjoy bro! Life is too short to give up dodo

Pepper them kind of, lol.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 12:04am On Dec 11, 2019
rentAcock:
Its really not my business what you people eat but I've scrolled through some of the pages and what I see is 90% carbohydrates, fats and oils. You need a balanced diet if you want to live a healthy and strong life up to 100yrs of age. I don't have time, I would've snapped some of the healthy salads, shakes and whole grain foods I eat. Please stop encouraging people posting highly processed and zero nutrient foods like pasta and indomie, it's highly toxic.

You're right, especially about the indomie.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:06am On Dec 11, 2019
Spicy noodles . Come join kiss

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rentAcock(m): 2:42am On Dec 11, 2019
Cousin9999:

You're right, especially about the indomie.

Thanks bro, the truth hurts and I know the poster above posted noodle pics to protest but at least shrimps, eggs and broccoli were added for some nutritional value. Come this new year, I will post pics of nutritious alternatives to all the carbs and empty caloric foods I see here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:27am On Dec 11, 2019
I love catfish stew too. Next thing after snails.
Dried hausa fish is the babes!

Hyinkar97:
My love for Spaghetti and catfish is getting outta hands
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:43am On Dec 11, 2019
peacefulhome:

Please loud it
Nothing you can do to satisfy people.

When I tried to make a difference by posting mostly vegetables same people said "Brother are you a Goat, while eating Grass".

Tried posting fruits and low carbohydrates, same set of people came and said "Brother stop punishing yourself, eat strong food"

You see this set of people, nothing you do to satisfy them, they always like complaining without contributing something meaningful.

Click few pages back, you gonna see Strawberry, Beans and plantain, fish and tomatoes Sauce etc.

He might have a point, but upload pictures to back your claim about balance diet and also use the pics to educate us.

Don't mind some of them, once they see lagos airport for the first time, they come here and start talking about balance diet without uploading any photo and how big they are.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 11, 2019

rentAcock:
rentAcock:

Thanks bro, the truth hurts and I know the poster above posted noodle pics to protest but at least shrimps, eggs and broccoli were added for some nutritional value. Come this new year, I will post pics of nutritious alternatives to all the carbs and empty caloric foods I see here.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:49am On Dec 11, 2019
rentAcock:

I would love to see that. And maybe learn a few things too. I’m speaking sincerely. Sometimes one gets bored of eating the same things over and over hence your healthy alternatives would be most welcome.

You don’t have to put others contributions down in order to make a positive contribution. I love this thread. It’s special to me. So no negative vibes please.

Come with the food pictures. If you can even start posting this holiday season that would be great. That way, we can have new ideas of healthy sides to add to our party staples.

Let’s just not make it like a “I’m healthy and you guys are not” kind of thing.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2019
cococandy:

Let’s just not make it like a “I’m healthy and you guys are not” kind of thing.

I don't think he's saying that at all. I think he's just trying to promote healthy choices.

Nigeria is a nation blessed with healthy food. As more and more processed (overly salty and sugary and fatty) food finds its way to Nigerian tables, people need to prioritize their health (over cheap and easy to prepare food) as much as they can.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2019
undecided

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by peacefulhome(f): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2019
Prestonn:

Nothing you can do to satisfy people.

When I tried to make a difference by posting mostly vegetables same people said "Brother are you a Goat, while eating Grass".

Tried posting fruits and low carbohydrates, same set of people came and said "Brother stop punishing yourself, eat strong food"

You see this set of people, nothing you do to satisfy them, they always like complaining without contributing something meaningful.

Click few pages back, you gonna see Strawberry, Beans and plantain, fish and tomatoes Sauce etc.

He might have a point, but upload pictures to back your claim about balance diet and also use the pics to educate us.

Don't mind some of them, once they see lagos airport for the first time, they come here and start talking about balance diet without uploading any photo and how big they are.

Lol, but wait oh.
Is this really chaser? I am not understanding oh. The chaser we use to know would have ignore those oversabi set of people. But I love this your new you.
Upload pic they will not, even those of them that manage to upload will complained about the restaurant food . I just tire for some people. Balance diet ko, koboko diet ni.

Audio balance diet.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2019
peacefulhome:

Lol, but wait oh.
Is this really chaser? I am not understanding oh. The chaser we use to know would have ignore those oversabi set of people. But I love this your new you.
Upload pic they will not, even those of them that manage to upload will complained about the restaurant food . I just tire for some people. Balance diet ko, koboko diet ni.

Audio balance diet.

Audio Balance Diet.

Thank God no be only me get bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by peacefulhome(f): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2019
Teespice:

Audio Balance Diet.

Thank God no be only me get bad mouth.

Lol, you can say that again. Don't mind this people. They just like provoking someone.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2019
peacefulhome:

Lol, but wait oh.

Audio balance diet.

If the comment was directed to me, I would have ignore

I come to understand that most of them deprive others for posting, criticising without leading by example

Most home eat mostly carbohydrate such as Rice, Yam, Eba and Noodles not because we don't like to eat balance diet, but is what we can afford and what will be enough for the day.

What I expect from him is to upload photos and tell us what wi can do to reduce excess carbohydrate and things we are neglecting around our environment that can take that space of carbohydrate.

He claimed he do eat balance diet, I give him just one month to start uploading those pictures, if he won't run out of this thread and start looking for bloggers that do Give away.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2019
Prestonn:

If the comment was directed to me, I would have ignore

I come to understand that most of them deprive others for posting, criticising without leading by example

Most home eat mostly carbohydrate such as Rice, Yam, Eba and Noodles not because we don't like to eat balance diet, but is what wi can afford and what wi be enough for the day.

What I expect from him is to upload photos and tell us what wi can do to reduce excess carbohydrate and things we are neglecting around our environment that can take that space of carbohydrate.

He claimed he do eat balance diet, I give him just one month to start uploading those pictures, if he won't run out of this thread and start looking for bloggers that do Give away.

Do u know Potatoe noodles?
I attempted it over the weekend. Every thing was ok until I made one little mistake and it all spoiled. I was so mad eeh everybody just clear for my way cheesy cheesy
In fact, I was fuming cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2019
cococandy:
Is broccoli sweet?
I look at it and pass grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2019
Akposy:
Pics 1... Breakfast

Pics 2... Locally grown Strawberries i bought in Jos. I bought these for 300 after much begging...the normal price is 500. It taste and smell better than the ones I've bought from ShopRite
Can you buy and send to me? I'll pay
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 11, 2019
rentAcock:
You have d time man, post it let's learn.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Uwaomaokey(m): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
rentAcock:

Eskiss, bet yhu ave tym t2b trolling abi.

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
Uwaomaokey:

Eskiss, bet yhu ave tym t2b trolling abi.
Ooooom mpa! Delicious looking spag
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
sassysure:

Do u know Potatoe noodles?
I attempted it over the weekend. Every thing was ok until I made one little mistake and it all spoiled. I was so mad eeh everybody just clear for my way cheesy cheesy
In fact, I was fuming cheesy.

Yeah. I have eaten potatoe Noodles especially the oven cook.

Which mistake did you make? cheesy

No mata how you cook the food, if I dey hungry I must eat tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
cococandy:

Which kind watery noodles be this na

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Uwaomaokey(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Ooooom mpa! Delicious looking spag

Tenks. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Uwaomaokey(m): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
Plead:

Lol. You see that watery noodles, na that type married peeps dae chop, no be all these dry ones then dae fry upandan, if you dae sick, your loving wife come prepare this kind noodles, if you chop am finish, your body go tell you say e notice new things. Try it.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
Uwaomaokey:

Lol. You see that watery noodles, na that type married peeps dae chop, no be all these dry ones then dae fry upandan, if you dae sick, your loving wife come prepare this kind noodles, if you chop am finish, your body go tell you say e notice new things. Try it.

Never liked the idea of someone cooking for me . I stopped allowing my mom to cook for me when I was 17 and I don’t allow my wife either . Sick or not I must enter kitchen and cook that food by myself

Btw which married folks eat watery noodles? The ones in USA
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Uwaomaokey(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
Plead:

Never liked the idea of someone cooking for me . I stopped allowing my mom to cook for me when I was 17 and I don’t allow my wife either . Sick or not I must enter kitchen and cook that food by myself

Btw which married folks eat watery noodles? The ones in USA

Ehya, if i dae sick, na person dae cook for me, when i well, sometimes person dae cook for me, my papa/mama & friends wey dae Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Zehava: 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
It's not sweet. I didn't like it until my friend taught me her trick. A bit of butter while steaming but now, I've graduated to eating it without butter.
sassysure:

Is broccoli sweet?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
sassysure:

Is broccoli sweet?

Nope. I had to learn to eat it for its benefits
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
Noodle soup
Plead:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sholay2011(m): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
cococandy:
Is that Shin Ramyun noodles?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) ... (3472) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.