Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5718379 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) ... (3469) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Zehava:
It's not sweet. I didn't like it until my friend taught me her trick. A bit of butter while steaming but now, I've graduated to eating it without butter.

Butter shocked
I no do cheesy
Make I still dey look and pass cheesy

Coco, there are many alternative tongue
That means na only me go chop am be that na.
All these oyibo veggies sef, they get k leg.
Na so I cook with coriander, it just spoiled my food.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Can you buy and send to me? I'll pay
Sure. Where's your location?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
cococandy:
I Always hear good things about that Jos.

One day maybe...
We await that day cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
Prestonn:
Just the type that likes playing with food in the kitchen cheesy
I smell Lies cheesy You're a Chef jare. Just wear your bread cap and apron....

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Prestonn:

Yeah. I have eaten potatoe Noodles especially the oven cook.

Which mistake did you make? cheesy

No mata how you cook the food, if I dey hungry I must eat tongue

I placed them together instead of spacing them and wasted time before adding to hot water. They just lumped together. But the good ones( like 4 strands) I put inside boiling water was very good. Would have been a better alternative to spagetti.

I would have added small butter and some stuffs, remold and bake but I was mad cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
sholay2011:

Is that Shin Ramyun noodles?

It’s Samyang. They are probably made by the same Asian noodle company.

It’s sooo spicy beware. In case you were planning on getting it.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
I know. I eat the alternatives too.

I have actually come to like it despite it not being ‘sweet’ per se.
If the food you put it in is tasty , then you won’t notice the blandness of it. Also don’t make it soggy.

Give it a try.

sassysure:

Butter shocked
I no do cheesy

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ogbono and eba

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sholay2011(m): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
cococandy:

I will search for it here. Shin Ramyun noodles are also spicy but taste so good.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
cococandy:
Noodle soup

Okay
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
cococandy:
I know. I eat the alternatives too.

I have actually come to like it despite it not being ‘sweet’ per se.
If the food you put it in is tasty , then you won’t notice the blandness of it. Also don’t make it soggy.

Give it a try.

I will o.
Just the way I tried mushroom cheesy
U need to see my face.
Everybody enjoyed it except me.

If not for protein, I will never touch some things cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
cococandy:

That's Korea. Grandmother of ramyun. Others dey learn where they are grin
These people are notorious for eating spicy stuffs
Samyang is the name of the company.
U no dey fear o. U want to kii yourself cheesy
That's one of their hottest.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2019
Akposy:

Sure. Where's your location?
Abuja
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
sassysure:

That's Korea. Grandmother of ramyun. Others dey learn where they are grin
These people are notorious for eating spicy stuffs
Samyang is the name of the company.
U no dey fear o. U want to kii yourself cheesy
That's one of their hottest.

I just love spice. Can’t help it.

DH tasted it and was like “why are you doing this to yourself?” grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
Yam soup lipsrsealed kiss

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
sassysure:

Butter shocked
I no do cheesy

Sassy no go kill me ooo grin grin grin

You're picky with foods ehn... grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yam soup lipsrsealed kiss
You mean Ji mmiri oku cheesy

Looks lovely and it's healthy too, but I'm sure rentacook would ignore it undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
cococandy:

I just love spice. Can’t help it.

DH tasted it and was like “why are you doing this to yourself?” grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Exactly what I said.
I was crying, yet nobody beat me cheesy

Marie Marie, forget these oyibo food o. They will all look fresh and appetizing, oya, buy and cook, u will be asking yourself if u picked the wrong thing. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mariangeles:

You mean Ji mmiri oku cheesy

Looks lovely and it's healthy too, but I'm sure rentacook would ignore it undecided
Leave rent cook, he's a bourgeoisie... Big up to everyone posting here and keeping this thread alive, you all are mvp. Visit this thread to learn and wet my appetite too kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hi awkaetitibabe, would have quoted u but I will love it if delete that post pls.

It's not necessary.

Thank u my sis kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
sassysure:

I placed them together instead of spacing them and wasted time before adding to hot water. They just lumped together. But the good ones( like 4 strands) I put inside boiling water was very good. Would have been a better alternative to spagetti.

I would have added small butter and some stuffs, remold and bake but I was mad cheesy.
There's always a first time.

You already know the mistake you made, I believe nest time won't be same.

Baking would have be a better option. Nest time just add butter, egg and small farina and bake. cheesy

You like trying new stuff cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
Akposy:

I smell Lies cheesy
You're a Chef jare. Just wear your bread cap and apron....
You nor go believe sha, forget presentation oh. Sometimes my food nor dey sweet.

I only wear that cap and apron sometimes in my dream grin grin

How the Christmas celebration wan be? Hope you don dey feed that chicken well cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
Prestonn:

There's always a first time.

You already know the mistake you made, I believe nest time won't be same.

Baking would have be a better option. Nest time just add butter, egg and small farina and bake. cheesy

You like trying new stuff cheesy
I will still try that tongue
If i don't try, how will i learn grin

It's one of my many weaknesses. Calms me down a lot.
And takes my mind off stuffs.

What is farina?
And that potato noodle is a Spanish delicacy tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
sassysure:

I will still try that tongue
If i don't try, how will i learn grin

It's one of my many weaknesses. Calms me down a lot.
And takes my mind off stuffs.

What is farina?
And that potato noodle is a Spanish delicacy tongue
Is good to try new stuff

In Spanish wi call it Fideos de Patata tongue

Don't mind me.. Farina is an Italian word for Flour cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Abuja
Okay! It's easy then. Notify me when you are ready
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
Akposy:

Okay! It's easy then. Notify me when you are ready
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
Prestonn:

You nor go believe sha, forget presentation oh. Sometimes my food nor dey sweet.

I only wear that cap and apron sometimes in my dream grin grin

How the Christmas celebration wan be? Hope you don dey feed that chicken well cheesy

Okay o. You're still my chef Sha.

Christmas ke? Na who get money day plan Christmas o. I just day my day o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
Prestonn:

Nothing you can do to satisfy people.

When I tried to make a difference by posting mostly vegetables same people said "Brother are you a Goat, while eating Grass".

Tried posting fruits and low carbohydrates, same set of people came and said "Brother stop punishing yourself, eat strong food"

You see this set of people, nothing you do to satisfy them, they always like complaining without contributing something meaningful.

Click few pages back, you gonna see Strawberry, Beans and plantain, fish and tomatoes Sauce etc.

He might have a point, but upload pictures to back your claim about balance diet and also use the pics to educate us.

Don't mind some of them, once they see lagos airport for the first time, they come here and start talking about balance diet without uploading any photo and how big they are.
Lol. This is damn funny.... Where's Lagos airport again cheesy. Make una no kill me with laugh o.

Rentacock I think you've a point....a good point. Can you suggest and post pics for us? Most times, I get motivated by the dishes I see here.

Noodles is cheaper for me. Things are hard in this country and I cut my coat according to my measurements. I try to add carrot & some veggies to my noodles too. Please post pics of the healthy dishes let's learn

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
cococandy:

I would love to see that. And maybe learn a few things too. I’m speaking sincerely. Sometimes one gets bored of eating the same things over and over hence your healthy alternatives would be most welcome.

You don’t have to put others contributions down in order to make a positive contribution. I love this thread. It’s special to me. So no negative vibes please.

Come with the food pictures. If you can even start posting this holiday season that would be great. That way, we can have new ideas of healthy sides to add to our party staples.

Let’s just not make it like a “I’m healthy and you guys are not” kind of thing.
You've said it all! We learn everyday. I'm open to learning and correction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
Logobenz:
undecided
Wow! This is good mehn. Well done sir! Compliments oo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
Logobenz:
undecided
Wow! This is good mehn. Well done sir! Compliments oo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rentAcock(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
Akposy:

Lol. This is damn funny.... Where's Lagos airport again cheesy. Make una no kill me with laugh o.

Rentacock I think you've a point....a good point. Can you suggest and post pics for us? Most times, I get motivated by the dishes I see here.

Noodles is cheaper for me. Things are hard in this country and I cut my coat according to my measurements. I try to add carrot & some veggies to my noodles too. Please post pics of the healthy dishes let's learn

I got you bro, from January ending I will start posting. The country is hard but your heart has no spare part, your liver has no duplicate; you get out what you put into your body. Meat is more expensive, but everybody wants to eat meat, but quickly overlook green leafy vegetables and whole grains. I'm not asking anyone to completely change their diet, but a small change like adding vegetables and fruits goes a long way.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) ... (3469) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.