Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5714058 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) ... (3466) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by karli4nia(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2020
FloraEC:

Okpa and hot pap
Pepper soup
Hot tea

The hot pap na the best option biko...
Dalu..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by olabrinks(f): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
That fried rice is beautiful. What is your secret please?
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

First Photo ~~ Jollof Rice

Second Photo ~~Fried Rice

Third Photo ~~ Fried Turkey

Make I quick run enter inside market for salad ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
I get excited whenever I get to make ewa agoyin , even much more when I eat it
tongue

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
Today is not the day for foolishness

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
cococandy:
Today is not the day for foolishness
laureta keep quiet.

based on the order of the Peaky blinders.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lunch..

Boiled Plantain (ripe) with veggie sauce topped with broth-steamed carrot.

This was delicious mehn...

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Plantain and egg

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
Akposy you are taking presentatîon to the next level. Nice meal cheesy

Had eba and my okazi soup earlier.
The minute my cousin said "aunty you can cook o", I know say the soup no go last. Eba morning and night. The soup done kuku finish. Make we rest small.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen
First Photo ~~ Jollof Rice
Second Photo ~~Fried Rice
Third Photo ~~ Fried Turkey
Make I quick run enter inside market for salad ingredients.
Your presentation is inspiring. I want the fried rice though

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
MariaAngeles:
tongue
I must cook beans tomorrow cheesy... Nice meal
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rumicarter: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
sassysure:

Seems she is good.
Which tribe?
I'm looking for food bloggers from South south and middle belt.

Matse is from the South South and her IG is Matsecooks. Her plating is also Unique and I'll recognize it ANYWHERE just like FOODACE's.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
pocohantas:

The minute my cousin said "aunty you can cook o", I know say the soup no go last. Eba morning and night. The soup done kuku finish. Make we rest small.
Thank you. I will try this Okazi soup one day
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Froshloaded: 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
MariaAngeles:
tongue
Maria let me take you home to daddy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
HolyCaligula:
No fish or vegetable or meat?

You will make a bad wife.

based on the order of the Peaky blinders.
For ewa agoyin , I agree ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Froshloaded:

Maria let me take you home to daddy
Come jare better person grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
AgbenuAnna:
Plantain and egg
Nice looking

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Froshloaded: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
MariaAngeles:

Come jare better person grin
Oh really
I'm on my way cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
Akposy:

I must cook beans tomorrow cheesy... Nice meal
Thank you.
Your plantain and vegetables look nice also

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
Chin chin for the new year

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Felixamos:
I mostly eat out because I hardly have time or the strength to cook but this thread has inspired me to cook indomie and fried egg.. Whenever I have the chance, I would cook and post it..
BTW do not expect anything extraordinary because I said I've been inspired oh.. lol.. It's just basic indomie and egg.. Till today I still find it difficult to fry a perfect egg.. If I put small groundnut oil the egg go burn. If I put plenty I no go fit eat the egg.. To cook dey tire me no be small but I would try indomie and egg very soon..
Kudos to all the great cooks here(can't start typing names) I dey jealous una..

It’s not because you hardly have time but because you’re lazy. You weren’t brought up to know how to cook (it seems) so I won’t blame you.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ctleurocollege: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
Prestonn:

Village kitchen is just word I like using before uploading any photo, not a restaurant cheesy

Thanks Boss

Bro who do you cook for?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
I will cook too
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
Akposy:
Lunch..

Boiled Plantain (ripe) with veggie sauce topped with broth-steamed carrot.

This was delicious mehn...
looks delish. Especially the vegetables

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
pocohantas:

This okazi, u never tire for am... cheesy

Are you sure you are not from abia state.

Abia people and okazi....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
Rumicarter:

Matse is from the South South and her IG is Matsecooks. Her plating is also Unique and I'll recognize it ANYWHERE just like FOODACE's.
That tacha ass licker...cheesy

dooby cooks better than matse Abeg
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
cococandy:
looks delish. Especially the vegetables
Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eWyse: 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Okayyyy.... I've missed this thread! embarassed tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eWyse: 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
MariaAngeles:
tongue

Do you mind sharing your recipe please?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 12:42am On Jan 04, 2020
eWyse:

Do you mind sharing your recipe please?

The recipe is simple.
Beans ( honey beans preferably)
For the sauce : Palm oil, medium sized onion, dry chilli peppers and salt to taste .

Just cook your beans till it is really really soft, add a little salt and mash with a wooden spatula until it's all mashed up and soft ( it mustn't be too thick because it'll get thicker when it gets cold )

For the sauce: pour some considerable amount palm oil into your heated pot or pan( don't allow the palm oil to bleach), when it's heated up, add in your finely chopped onion and roughly grinded dry chilli peppers and salt to taste, stir and allow to fry slowly on a medium heat until you can smell the aroma .
That's it.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) ... (3466) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nem95 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.