Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5731575 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
GboyegaD:

Thanks. Do you warm up the tortillas to make it easy to fold?
No shocked.. Nice tip. I think the folding was my only set-back.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mynd44:

shocked shocked shocked

You are doing well
Set awon special treatment geng
Awon ti VIP geng
angry

Ishilo.ve
Poco.hantas
Domini.que
Explo.rers

Ati bee bee lo...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Porridge
Oven cooked stick gizzard
Pelu ata rederede

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
I made curry fried eggs earlier.
Together with fresh bread, it tastes like chicken pie

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
IronPant:

No shocked.. Nice tip. I think the folding was my only set-back.

Try that and let's see how it comes out. You can use water to bind it at the end. Just dip your finger in clean water and spread it over the end to seal it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by xrayj(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nnemuka:

Are you a mechanical engineer?
Lols
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by xrayj(m): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chidonsky:
Onions yam stew
I love this food!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. Ironically, I was a very nice kid. The type that shared her biscuits in school. grin
If I hear grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chidonsky: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
xrayj:
I love this food!
thanks,try it out is very sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Farmdog:
If I hear grin

Thank you o!
I just didn't want to say anything... make e no be like say we dey always bully am
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mariangeles:

Thank you o!
I just didn't want to say anything... make e no be like say we dey always bully am
This will be our someone on a random day. grin grin. Laff wan kee me and in this house coughing is a sin.

Why are you derailing? Where is the food?

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mindlog:

It seems many mothers feel worried knowing their sons are pro in the kitchen. I have a friend whose elder brother is in his mid 30s and still single. Guy is earning and living comfortably, so their mum went to visit him at his place. Big bro served their mum ofe achara with well prepared poundo yam, all by himself......their mum broke down and cried that with his culinary skills, she sees no daughter-in-law coming soon! cheesy cheesy
This post got me cracking.....cheesy

Especially the bolded...The guy wanted to give his mom a treat, but it ended in tears for her.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Leesah:
Happy Easter
What's in the dirst pic ma. Looks like Naitzo pina
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
mariga:
Banga soup x Wheat
Lunch is ready! grin
Isn't this suppose to be amala? embarassed

blezzy080:
Dinner is ready grin
Semo with Okro
My favourites kiss. Also semo and egusi with chilli hot sauce on an extremely cold day.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bbbwings: 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
There was a let up on the restriction here for a few hours. So I got to eat this.
Sweet potato, fried eggs, cucumber and fish stew.
grin
Ps
O boy, this thing sweet O.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mariangeles:
I made curry fried eggs earlier.
Together with fresh bread, it tastes like chicken pie

Aminu see food everywhere.

You see that Bread and Egg so.... We go just take the bread, Open the middle, Pack all the egg put inside.... Take another slice cover am, Put small oil for pan and toast both side, Use better big coca-cola take download the Bread...Hmmmmm.

Aminu make we dey go house......Life is Sweet..Food nor go kill person

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Prestonn:

Aminu see food everywhere.

You see that Bread and Egg so.... We go just take the bread, Open the middle, Pack all the egg put inside.... Take another slice cover am, Put small oil for pan and toast both side, Use better big coca-cola take download the Bread...Hmmmmm.

Aminu make we dey go house......Life is Sweet..Food nor go kill person

I'll do the bolded for my instagram page, but with agege bread.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Farmdog:
What's in the dirst pic ma. like Naitzo pina

You're latina! tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mariangeles:

I'll do the bolded for my instagram page, but with agege bread.
Thanks
Our love for Agege Bread nor get two cheesy... Nice one Dear.

Aminu na look we come for, as we don look finish, make we dey go house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Prestonn when you d come Nigeria?
Akposy abeg e be like we go visit prestonn if him come Nigeria oh,jos no far from keffi
Abi how you see am?
Then I go use the opportunity enter Jos (I d reason one business if e go get head)

tongue Make we do alonga

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
AgbenuAnna:
Prestonn when you d come Nigeria?
Akposy abeg e be like we go visit prestonn if him come Nigeria oh,jos no far from keffi
Abi how you see am?
Then I go use the opportunity enter Jos (I d reason one business if e go get head)

tongue Make we do alonga
Soon.

We all gonna cook in same kitchen with other friends, you might not know who is prestonn cheesy wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Prestonn:

Soon.

We all gonna cook in same kitchen with other friends, you might not know who is prestonn cheesy wink
Please what phone do you use to produce such colour rich pictures that make everything look more appealing ?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Prestonn:

Soon.

As long as food d to chop and to carry travel
No problem
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Allshadesfemale: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
screenshot to reduce image size and share
GboyegaD:

Yes please. Would had loved to share the pictures but the site is saying they are too heavy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
AkeNathan:

Please what phone do you use to produce such colour rich pictures that make everything look more appealing ?
Thanks.....Samsung Galaxy A50 and light room application.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
AgbenuAnna:

As long as food d to chop and to carry travel
No problem
Ok...Na to borrow my landlord big pot and cook outside cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by fairytale(f): 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Prestonn:

I only know how to bake those strong European Bread.

My two method.

1.... After grating my coconut meat, I place it on a tray, sprinkle oil on it and bake using oven for few minutes before adding it to my dough.

2.... Heat up your pan, add little coconut oil and fry your coconut meat for some minutes before using.

I don't think your Bread gonna be soft without yeast... except you're using self rising flour and baking powder.

NOTE:
* I only use this method when baking my strong bread...Might be a different method from the ones's here in Africa.

@Akposy What do you think about the yeast?

Thank you so much Prestonn. This will do.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Passionate1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
[img][/img]

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
fairytale:

Thank you so much Prestonn. This will do.
You're welcome.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mariangeles:
Set awon special treatment geng Awon ti VIP geng angry
Ishilo.ve Poco.hantas Domini.que Explo.rers
Ati bee bee lo...

Gibberish!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
GboyegaD:
Thanks a lot.
You are welcome
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Something light for dinner grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: olawunmi05(f), Mvena(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.