Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5731606 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HantaVirus(m): 5:56pm On May 15, 2020
GboyegaD:
Breakfast:
Yellow Ogi and Akara.

Bro, you must look so healthy...You eat "Presidential"...Lol... Keep it up grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by folake4u(f): 6:29pm On May 15, 2020
Hathor5:

I have just seen this request because Coco quoted you. You misspelled my name. Do you still need the recipe?

Oh shocked I'm sorry for that then.

Yes, please I do need it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:31pm On May 15, 2020
pocohantas:

Chineke nna!!
Try it with soft fresh bread and your life will never be the same again tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by folake4u(f): 6:31pm On May 15, 2020
cococandy:

Hi sorry for the late response. I make mine like jollof with fish on the side. Add a little bit of water at a time to make sure it doesn’t get soggy. That’s the only way I like it. Fish is perfect for it.

And thanks for the compliment

Ma'am please I've never made or tasted couscous in my life before. My grandma eats it and she said she boils it and eats it just like that with stew but is getting tired of the taste, hence she asked I get tasty recipes for her.
So please just take me along with basic steps on how to go about it. Thanks AGAIN

You're welcome Ma.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 6:35pm On May 15, 2020
cutiereborn:

Try it with soft fresh bread and your life will never be the same again tongue

Hey God!

Na so I learn the other day that Italians use Spaghetti chop bread.

Now again it is Pepper soup and Bread.

Wetin bread no go see for the hand of humans combining food

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okeV(f): 6:41pm On May 15, 2020
Munzy14:

This is nice!.
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 15, 2020

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:48pm On May 15, 2020
BlueRayDick:

grin
Yes o, I cut the veggies myself and it's no biggie sef. I just place them on a turning stick and cut them to my preferred size.

Omorogun grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 15, 2020
mariga:
White rice et goat meat peppersoup

#Dinnertime

where is the goat? that small roundabout?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 6:50pm On May 15, 2020
Mariangeles:

Omorogun grin

Yes o, no time grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 15, 2020
if I wan do my birthday, I go invite everybody for here, everybody must come with thier own food sha

I will be the DJ and celebrant at the same time
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:53pm On May 15, 2020
cutiereborn:

I will have mine with bread wink
Nne, I miniri ihe a? grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 15, 2020
I hereby introduce my wife to this thread , you all should treat her nicely with respect o, don't tell her my moniker abeg, she must not see all these comments I posted here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:00pm On May 15, 2020
HantaVirus:

Bro, you must look so healthy...You eat "Presidential"...Lol... Keep it up grin

I don't know if I look healthy ooo, na try I dey try live life and enjoy am as I fit as food na one of things wey I dey happy for.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2020
Dinner.
White rice & Turkey stew.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 7:59pm On May 15, 2020
okeV:
Thanks
U welcome!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 15, 2020
payperpost:

where is the goat? that small roundabout?

You were expecting to see a whole goat inside the soup?? undecided odiegwu o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 8:08pm On May 15, 2020
mariga:

grin

nothing weh River state no go see for General wike hand.

some comments here sef.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by diordaves(m): 8:12pm On May 15, 2020
cococandy:
Breakfast
Fruit and yoghurt

I'm with you on this breakfast. So healthy, so light, so colourful. With fruits, the more the colour, the more the health benefits. Yes, I'm with you on this.

Well done.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 8:28pm On May 15, 2020
BlueRayDick:
I made this stir fry noodles for lunch.

I used 2 small sized indomie noodles, 1 small carrot, onions, ginger and garlic in powdered form, 2 small rodo and one big tomato, one half of green pepper and one half of yellow pepper.

All things bright and beautiful...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:49pm On May 15, 2020
Mariangeles:

Nne, I miniri ihe a? grin
Nnem, Nye ya a trial kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:50pm On May 15, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Hey God!

Na so I learn the other day that Italians use Spaghetti chop bread.

Now again it is Pepper soup and Bread.

Wetin bread no go see for the hand of humans combining food
A trial will convince you tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shallypop(f): 9:12pm On May 15, 2020
GboyegaD:
Dinner:
Plantain and Oatmeal Fufu with mixed Okra soup.
Hi! Pls where did u buy d oat swallow.?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:19pm On May 15, 2020
cutiereborn:

A trial will convince you tongue

I jump am pass o cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 9:54pm On May 15, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I jump am pass o cheesy
It's actually nice, all these bread rolls
Not agege
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 9:56pm On May 15, 2020
Shallypop:
Hi! Pls where did u buy d oat swallow.?

I use normal oatmeal. I usually blend it in water and make sure the consistency isn't watery. I turn it into a pot and make it like every other solid food.

For this one, I blended unripe plantain with a little amount of oatmeal to act as the thickener since I love my swallow thick.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:24pm On May 15, 2020
cutiereborn:

This looks really yummy kiss

diordaves:

I'm with you on this breakfast. So healthy, so light, so colourful. With fruits, the more the colour, the more the health benefits. Yes, I'm with you on this.

Well done.

Thanks smiley

@pocohantas, that your peppersoup is a Harvard alumni

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:53pm On May 15, 2020
iamoyindamola:

It's actually nice, all these bread rolls
Not agege

I know. I do buy those French rolls in shoprite, but I can't imagine combining it with spaghetti or Pepper soup.

The thing will not just go well o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veeveanO(f): 11:35pm On May 15, 2020
pocohantas:
Ish ilove you get luck say I just got older and energy level is low. I for bring you out of this thread, beat you well well. grin grin

You think say na literature be this? When Ishi cook afang, wetin go happen? grin

No mind me, we are proud of you.

I want to make oha, people waiting in mind much. See small oha they sold for me N200, a cup of palm fruit, N300. Them come tie the achi small small, like say na cocaine.

Walahi, I will soon go back to my village.
poco please share your recipe, the last time I cooked oha it was disastrous. I bought coco yam flour instead of achi, it just didnt thicken it at all. I ended up with a very watery oha soup.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:39pm On May 15, 2020
mariga:

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
The head at least grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:47pm On May 15, 2020
cutiereborn:

Nnem, Nye ya a trial kiss

When I get the chance to, I might.
I've only heard of agidi or white rice or even unripe plantains with pepper soup

Nke achicha ahu ga rakwa ahu nne grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:24am On May 16, 2020
Dinner:
Broccoli salad (Broccoli floret, carrots, seeds (pumpkin and sunflower), peanuts, raisins, parrmesan cheese, and home made ranch dressing) and Chicken Burrito.

The white bowl is the making of the ranch. I used whipped milk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, ground onion, parley flakes, ground garlic, black pepper, and sugar.

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Newborn27(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.