Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5710041 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) ... (3466) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Akposy:
Beans X Dodo

Abeg, which side your house dey?I wan ask you something....

Meanwhile thanks for your clarification on meatpie ish....

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
#Lunch

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Sorry for the late response. The obvious difference was the dough. It was thin and very soft. Like something that was properly and finely kneaded with enough butter. I don’t bake, I can’t explain well, but it had this finesse to it. cheesy

If there is anything I am sure of, it is the fact that I am sticking to this. You should try it.

Yes Ishi... cheesy

Thanks.When next I'm in any domino's outlet I will sure give the pan pizza a try
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheSourcerer: 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dyt:
Very hungry morning
Dieting isn't easy oo
angry angry angry angry
I didn't know it was you I was like daaaaaaaaaaammmmn Dyt? How'd you get to cook so darn well , how'd you do the rice ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Petyprincess:
#Lunch

U sure this one one will belleful u princess? I had a female friend in secondary school she was very slim ( and still very slim) but she eats heavy weight meals....I made a deduction that slim ladies eat much grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Allshadesfemale: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Yes you already know...its Saturday wink

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MCMXCVIII(m): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
My favorite food, spaghetti.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I didn't know it was you I was like daaaaaaaaaaammmmn Dyt? How'd you get to cook so darn well , how'd you do the rice ?

**feeling like a super star already** grin cheesy cheesy

I dished in a cup to get the shape grin cheesy grin
Some wahala we do for photography
Muchechecheche

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheSourcerer: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dyt:

Muchechecheche

you should feel like a superstar that was Amazing haha ♥️

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
BlueRayDick:

U sure this one one will belleful u princess? I had a female friend in secondary school she was very slim ( and still very slim) but she eats heavy weight meals....I made a deduction that slim ladies eat much grin
I can attest to this. We too dey eat cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Still on diet
cry cry

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Lol you making me laugh grin I dnt eat rice that much bt if na amala nw trust me i eat alot cheesy
You are right about your observation,most slim girls eat alot bt sometimes i dnt feel the urge to eat nd sometimes i eat heavily depending on my mood grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Trendytessy(f): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Annruby:

I'm jealous !!!my first chin chin was horrible

Hahaha.. you'll get it the next time wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
pocohantas:

I guess your feeding habit aligns to my new body goals. So, I lookup to you. grin

I totally forgot yesterday was Friday, any day I don’t work- feels like a weekend to me. That is why I said next week. I will continue as I have started, but let me drop this chicken pepper-soup and yam here.

I have in mind to make chicken peppersoup and yam later today. What a coincidence.
oya get out of my mind

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dyt:
Still on diet
cry cry

Be laughing at us
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Petyprincess:
#Lunch
looks delicious

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
cococandy:

I have in mind to make chicken peppersoup and yam later today. What a coincidence.
oya get out of my mind

Please do. If you don’t do it before, try boil the yam in the pepper soup, has a different flavour and doubles as a thickener. Lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dyt:
Still on diet
cry cry

We believe you grin

Dyt:

Muchechecheche

grin grin grin
That your muchechechecheche laughs remind me of someone grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Please do. If you don’t do it before, try boil the yam in the pepper soup, has a different flavour and doubles as a thickener. Lol cheesy
oh for sure.
Ukodo/ji mmiri oku is what we call that style.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
cococandy:

Be laughing at us
Mariangeles:

We believe you grin

grin grin grin

Maka why
cheesy grin
But seriously I started to take cinnamon and ginger tea(cooked together) morning and night and I can feel it's making me lose apetite and I frequent the loo too

Summer body is here grin grin cheesy

Mariangeles:

That your muchechechecheche laughs remind me of someone grin

Awon ti hantii calotti aka kamwulia cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Kikikikikikiki
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chommieblaq(f): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
Make abacha for me
Make abacha for me
My neighbour won’t allow me rest, I finally made the abacha for her today

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dyt:

Awon ti hantii calotti aka kamwulia cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Kikikikikikiki

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Chommieblaq:
Make abacha for me
Make abacha for me
My neighbour won’t allow me rest, I finally made the abacha for her today

Am I seeing scotch bonnet right there?
And I mean raw?
**zooms picture**
Pls tell me it's cooked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
I like your diet style cheesy
Dyt:

cheesy grin
But seriously I started to take cinnamon and ginger tea(cooked together) morning and night and I can feel it's making me lose apetite and I frequent the loo too

Summer body is here grin grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
cococandy:
I like your diet style cheesy

Ohhh
I am serious ooo

This was breakfast
Very light

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by folake4u(f): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
I had a fruity Saturday cheesy smiley

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
cococandy:
looks delicious
Thanks smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chommieblaq(f): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dyt:

And I mean raw?
**zooms picture**
Pls tell me it's cooked

Hahahahaha
Naaaa, it’s abacha na, you slice pepper and onion to it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingreign(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Chommieblaq:

Hahahahaha

Scotch bonnet is pepper and this is it pictured below

Dyt:

And I mean raw?
**zooms picture**
Pls tell me it's cooked

It's raw scotch bonnet and it's only sliced smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Chommieblaq:

Hahahahaha

kingreign:

It's raw scotch bonnet and it's only sliced smiley

Ate it like that too?
Haaaaa
Your butt hole will be on faya and you will sing we on fire, we on fire, bring the faya extinguisher
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingreign(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dyt:

Ate it like that too?
Haaaaa
Your butt hole will be on faya and you will sing we on fire, we on fire, bring the faya extinguisher
cheesy grin cheesy grin
You eat it like that naa. And no, your butt hole won't catch fire grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dyt:

And I mean raw?
**zooms picture**
Pls tell me it's cooked

What's wrong with you..
Why u no call am pepper or d local name..u dey talk..wetin be scotch bonnet.. dey confuse the girl..
Where u dey buy pepper for Agege! U go tell them say na scotch bonnet? Aranbanko!!

Rubbish forming.. undecided
I know all the girls weh dey form rubbish for hia..
Just dey look Una..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) ... (3466) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Aitty(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.