Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,161 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5728549 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) ... (3474) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
Petyprincess:

Aww really? grin
Na akpos nd proston do me like this o cry
Me wey be say b4 i fit drink anything with plastic nd we get ceramic plate o but i think this thread made me better in the aspect of presentation which i am grateful of smiley

Anyways that been said where is my ileya meat b4 i change am for you? angry

yeah, I've been seeing your recent updates on food and the improvement has been wow!

@the bolded grin

before I quoted you, I knew you would ask for that. grin

no vex, dear. I'm a good Christian now. I switched yesterday night at 11:59pm grin

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
Prestonn:

Thanks verymuch my Princess for the invitation and the Garri

Just get your bag ready, I'll take you to my village were Princess don't go broke cool
Aww embarassed smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

yeah, I've been seeing your recent updates on food and the improvement has been wow!

@the bolded grin

before I quoted you, I knew you would as for that. grin

no vex, dear. I'm a good Christian now. I switched yesterday night at 11:59pm grin
No worry you go still change to Hindu on Christmas angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
Petyprincess:

No worry you go still change to Hindu on Christmas angry

inside life. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Thanks. I actually learned that from you and Akposy. To drop small small things on top. grin

Thanks nne. It seems you are on kitchen leave. Take your time, we would be waiting. cheesy

It'll be over soon, then I'll resume
You're doing well cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jenifer007: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
Halcyon123:
Buns

This your buns looks fresh and nice...can you pls share your recipe with me...Each time I try to make buns,I usually don't like the end result

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Queenslander(f): 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
Petyprincess:

It is garri (cassava flakes).
Lol.. Okay!! Couldn't see it clearly on my phone.. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
Prestonn:

Just the Samsung camera.
You don't edit your pictures?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
bbstarr:

Groundnut is part of the ingredients for Yaji
Aunty Google you are here again grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
Whats cooking
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by OloriOfMontreal: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Thanks alot

You're welcome smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Better late than never, Coco cheesy. I made rice too...
nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Geminita: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
Stew

Pepper Soup but it didn't come out well. This is my first time tho

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Missyajoke(f): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
Geminita:
Stew

You try now.
Once more trial and you'll get it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:
My first attempt at asun. Went home to see my people and I decided to use them for experiment. I am sure they have missed a baby girl’s cooking.

I’ll also take a lil alcohol to step it down . Na Coco dey teach me bad thing. grin grin grin
wow, this is amazing
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Geminita: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Missyajoke:

You try now.
Once more trial and you'll get it

Yes. I added too much pepper that no one was able to drink it.

Thanks ma'am
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
Geminita:
Stew

you tried
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Missyajoke(f): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
Geminita:

Thanks ma'am

Haven't tried pepper soup before my advice is that you should reduce the pepper and try pepper soup spice, you can also research chef Lola's blog for how to make pepper soup.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Geminita: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
Missyajoke:

Haven't tried pepper soup before my advice is that you should reduce the pepper and try pepper soup spice, you can also research chef Lola's blog for how to make pepper soup.

Okay.. I will check it out and see where I went wrong..

Try it too na wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Geminita: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
Liposure:
you tried

Thanks cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
cococandy:
One waffle for a little girl
really good

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
Liposure:
really good
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
Geminita:
Stew

Geminita:

Thanks ma'am
I’m pretty sure I would have been able to eat it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Early breakfast : Rice + Ponmo & ẹja kika sauce + fish
this food is delicious
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Missyajoke(f): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
Geminita:

Okay.. I will check it out and see where I went wrong..

Try it too na wink

I prefer trying out snacks to traditional foods. I'll try it when I have money. Tried donuts today
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Geminita: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
cococandy:

I’m pretty sure I would have been able to eat it

You like pepper a lot grin.. Tho I didn't complain .. Buy my mum and sister couldn't even take it.. Especially my mum

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Geminita: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
Missyajoke:

I prefer trying out snacks to traditional foods. I'll try it when I have money. Tried donuts today

Oh.. I hate snacks because I don't like flour and I don't take egg At all. I am allergic to egg and I feel all snacks contain egg
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Missyajoke(f): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
Geminita:

Oh.. I hate snacks because I don't like flour and I don't take egg At all. I am allergic to egg and I feel all snacks contain egg

That means you don't eat snacks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Missyajoke(f): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
Geminita:

That means you don't eat snacks.
Let's say am lazy with traditional may be once am through with snacks I'll switch to traditional. Money factor too is there.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Geminita: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
Missyajoke:

That means you don't eat snacks

Yes even cakes

Money is the most important thing o.. If there's no money, you can't try out different dishes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Missyajoke(f): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
Geminita:

Yes even cakes

Money is the most important thing o.. If there's no money, you can't try out different dishes

Its money ohhhhh. These snacks stuff I try it at a leisure time it's expensive ohh. Ordinary flour 1/2 cup is 180, eggs koh 120, sugar nko 1 cup and butter 220 depending on the size you want. Na money solve all this kind issue ohh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
Halcyon123:
Buns

Chai! I miss buns o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) ... (3474) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ekabobo, waistbead, Watianoengineer(m), ebicon(f), Silentgroper(m), Holla911(m), Richard2007(m), Uniquisite, Kadebesky and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.