Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5729496 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2020
Akposy:
Bread and ice cream after a hectic day

Eid Mubarak to all our Muslim brothers and sisters. Allah bless you
I miss this ice cream.... Fun blast kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 8:40am On Aug 01, 2020
Akposy:

Good food!.

Did you put Alexa up for adoption?
I want the fish and yam....I want everything sef

You can have everything, bro grin

Alexa's on break...Be back ASAP ❗

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ekeseges(f): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2020
Fruits all the way
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 8:52am On Aug 01, 2020
cococandy:
Feasting with friends

Come join smiley

Coco, kukuma finish me na shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by britiko: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2020
Akposy:
Ewa agoyin, dodo and nutty bread for breakfast

I baked the bread in the middle of the night when my mates were sleeping grin

Bring your spoons guyz

Lovely, pls can u share the ewa agoyin and its stew recipe.
I can't find my bookmarked page from mirangeles post.
Thanks a bunch.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 10:06am On Aug 01, 2020
Join us!!
Something that looks like jollof rice, grilled chicken, coleslaw

Fruit bowl

I baked too

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2020
kinah:
Join us!!
Something that looks like jollof rice, grilled chicken, coleslaw

Fruit bowl

I baked too

Beautifully served.
Well done.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LolahJune: 11:03am On Aug 01, 2020
Thank you smiley

Prestonn:

Beautiful and nice plating kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2020
Breakfast...
Eggs,tea,bread and apple cider to wash down.
Chester's is a digestive aid guys and tastes very good(like sweet white wine) and foams like champagne too.
Very affordable too and comes in multiple flavours to suit whatever taste you like.
When next you go to a store,don't forget to pick a bottle of Chester's too. kiss

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sweet potatoes and egg.

Cooked but didn’t eat... smiley

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ngo24(f): 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
Fried rice

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
britiko:

Lovely, pls can u share the ewa agoyin and its stew recipe.
I can't find my bookmarked page from mirangeles post.
Thanks a bunch.
I'll check and revert

cococandy:
Feasting with friends

Come join smiley
Pics perfect!
The dish wares are top notch especially the one holding the chicken and puff pastry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
Happy new month! Wishing y'all the best

First meal of the month.. Inspired by cococandy Rice and stew

56 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fudap: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
Happy New Month fellas.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
We don't fear Covid-19 anymore !
New month gathering with some Chinese buddies...

Come and eats and drinks to stupor grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
Akposy:

Very very very beautiful presentation. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
Oven baked potatoes with carrots, minced meat and cheese.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
*Grabs plate and runs away*. cheesy

cheesy

There is enough for you here. kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
Akeem79:
We don't fear Covid-19 anymore !
New month gathering with some Chinese buddies...

All that man sweat for at the end of the day is to feast as he want. wink

Good one.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
FloraEC:

And I thought Coco is on her energy saving mode.

The chocolate cake is all I want cry
cheesy

Akposy:

Very nice. I’m not sure I’ve seen this type of delicious guava in years

starbuck:

Coco, kukuma finish me na shocked shocked
cheesy Come and join
cutiereborn:

Did someone say.....jollof kiss kiss kiss
we left a special portion for you.

kinah:

Maama you are giving me ideas just in case friends wants to visit.
Thanks o
Me gonna invest in dishware baayi
They are actually my friend’s idea. But nice huh? Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
cococandy:

cheesy Come and join
we left a special portion for you.

Awwww kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hathor5:
Oven baked potatoes with carrots, minced meat and cheese.

Hathor dear, give me some cheese. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
Akeem79:
We don't fear Covid-19 anymore ! New month gathering with some Chinese buddies...
This guy self cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
mariahAngel:

Hathor dear, give me some cheese. tongue

I used more cheese than I normally would in the expectation that you would come. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hathor5:

I used more cheese than I normally would in the expectation that you would come. wink

I had an idea to make a quick homemade pizza, but I couldn't get mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
To think mozzarella cheese is so easy to make, using cow's milk...
You know what? If the northerners had need for cheese, we'd have it in abundance in Nigeria.

All the raw milk they use in making fura de nunu would partly be used for making mozzarella cry cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
pocohantas:
Sweet potatoes and egg.

Cooked but didn’t eat... smiley

Gimme your phone! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sulips(f), funkymoi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.