Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,664 members, 7,805,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5725020 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) ... (3472) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
Petyprincess:

He is probably your crush grin
Nairaland guys way of showing interest be that grin
Na trolling be their own way of showing interest grin

He is a psycho. That's what he is.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
Akposy:
Happy new month! Wishing y'all the best

First meal of the month.. Inspired by cococandy Rice and stew

Chef with style...Nice one my Brother. cool

For some minutes I was just looking at the picture without scrolling.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hathor5:

He is a psycho. That's what he is.
Welcome to the club dear grin

People like me don get used to it wink

Everylady for nairaland get personal troll,guess this is yours grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hathor5:
Oven baked potatoes with carrots, minced meat and cheese.

Did you eat this? cheesy cheesy

Minced meat shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
Prestonn:

Did you eat this? cheesy cheesy

Minced meat shocked

Yeah, I did. Why is everyone so surprised? cheesy
It was good. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
Petyprincess:

Welcome to the club dear grin

People like me don get used to it wink

Everylady for nairaland get personal troll,guess this is yours grin

Is yours as deranged as this one?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hathor5:

Yeah, I did. Why is everyone so surprised? cheesy
It was good. smiley

I was hoping to see Vegan meat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please join us to hunt tomorrow, make I grill better meat for you... You are one of us... Say no to Vegans camp.

Sipping my Bullet tongue

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hathor5:

Is yours as deranged as this one?
Lol see you grin
As someone opened a thread to blackmail you b4 on nairaland?
As someone opened 8 monikers to troll you with a female moniker acting like your friend?
See many popular female monikers have been trolled to a point of opening defamation thread but they still strong,so if someone is cancelling just your post you are lucky then.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
Prestonn:

I was hoping to see Vegan meat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please join us to hunt tomorrow, make I grill better meat for you... You are one of us... Say no to Vegans camp.

Sipping my Bullet tongue

I am not vegan and can never be, I can't even be a vegetarian. And I was hoping you would invite me. I was even considering inviting myself grin but it's not how it's done, right? Now that you have invited me, one of my dreams has come true. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol see you grin
As someone opened a thread to blackmail you b4 on nairaland?
As someone opened 8 monikers to troll you with a female moniker acting like your friend?
See many popular female monikers have been trolled to a point of opening defamation thread but they still strong,so if someone is cancelling just your post you are lucky then.

Oh my ... shocked

Tell me this isn't true. shocked

But on the flip side, you have reached the status of a celebrity now. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mumaraoluwa: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
Someone should pls recommend a good gas cooker for me. 4 burners. Good evening
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hathor5:

I am not vegan and can never be, I can't even be a vegetarian. And I was hoping you would invite me. I was even considering inviting myself grin but it's not how it's done, right? Now that you have invited me, one of my dreams has come true. cheesy

The gods are wise.. welcome to my village

I don't know why it took my elders long time to invite you to my kingdom.

This is how we welcome someone to village kitchen..

Here is your palm wine and meat.. enjoy

Still waiting for Princess to accept our invitation wink

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
Prestonn:

The Gods heard me make a wish and here is the invitation. cheesy

Thank you very much! kiss kiss kiss

This must be the best invitation this summer and I have had my fair share of invitations so far.

I will bring the Mousse Au Chocolate for dessert. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
Prestonn:

If it's my own princess,me that have accepted many years ago cheesy
If this how village looks like then i am ready to leave this overcrowded Lagos to your modern village smiley

Please pass me the palm wine abeg tongue

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hathor5:

The Gods heard me make a wish and here is the invitation. cheesy

Thank you very much! kiss kiss kiss

This must be the best invitation this summer and I have had my fair share of invitations so far.

I will bring the Mousse Au Chocolate for dessert. smiley

Aminu come and see oh!!!... Mousse Al Chocolato.

You are such a Darling... As the English people will say.

Te quiero amor mío..... Gracias.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
Petyprincess:

If it's my own princess,me that have accepted many years ago cheesy
If this how village looks like then i am ready to leave this overcrowded Lagos to your modern village smiley

Please pass me the palm wine abeg tongue
Yes you cheesy

Here is your palm wine.

The English people will say "What are friends for"

But for you, you're now my family (mi familia)You are highly welcome to my village my Princess kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Haywiire(m): 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hi Foodies

Top quality mozzarella cheese, here in Lagos.

I sell and distribute Mozarella cheese of top European brands to give you that perfect taste you crave when making your pizzas or other recipes.

Also available: Sausages, bacon, whipping cream, mixed Vegetables, French Fries, etc.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You don't edit your pictures?

I do, with Light room. Just copy any preset and paste on the picture.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
Prestonn:

Yes you cheesy

Here is your palm wine.

The English people will say "What are friends for"

But for you, you're now my family (mi familia)You are highly welcome to my village my Princess kiss
Aww smiley smiley
If only you could see the way I'm blushing right nwsmiley embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
Petyprincess:

Aww smiley smiley
If only you could see the way I'm blushing right nwsmiley embarassed

cheesy cheesy

Welcome to the Latino family.. We don't joke with our own, and we also respect our ladies... unlike some men you see here.

Besos kiss kiss

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 6:06am On Aug 02, 2020
Prestonn:

Aminu come and see oh!!!... Mousse Al Chocolato.

You are such a Darling... As the English people will say.

Te quiero amor mío..... Gracias.

De nada cariño. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:20am On Aug 02, 2020
britiko:

Lovely, pls can u share the ewa agoyin and its stew recipe.
I can't find my bookmarked page from mirangeles post.
Thanks a bunch.
For the sauce, you have to use enough oil...Asin plenty oil

Palm oil
Dry chilli pepper
Seasoning cube (Maggi)
Ground crayfish
Salt
Ginger (optional)

Soak your dry chilli in water for about 4hrs or over night. Blend till it is very smooth

Bleach your oil on heat.
Add in your diced onions and fry till it is brown (not burnt)
Add in your blended pepper. Fry continuously till it turns black or till you perceive that popular agoyin aroma
While frying, add in your crayfish, salt and Maggi.

That's it...you can ask questions where you're not clear

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 6:22am On Aug 02, 2020
Akposy:

For the sauce, you have to use enough oil...Asin plenty oil

Palm oil
Dry chilli pepper
Seasoning cube (Maggi)
Ground crayfish
Salt
Ginger (optional)

Soak your dry chilli in water for about 4hrs or over night. Blend till it is very smooth

Bleach your oil on heat.
Add in your diced onions and fry till it is brown (not burnt)
Add in your blended pepper. Fry continuously till it turns black or till you perceive that popular agoyin aroma
While frying, add in your crayfish, salt and Maggi.

That's it...you can ask questions where you're not clear

Saved for future reference. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:33am On Aug 02, 2020
My problem is prestonn and his tattoos, pls show full picture of it

**i remembered embarrassing a friend cos I saw someone's tattoo, smh**
cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) ... (3472) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.