Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5725774 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) ... (3472) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Teespice:

GBAM!!!!!!

I still remember how one of them bodyshamed me for defending Preston some months ago. That was when I knew people had hate ingrained in them.

Best thing to do when they begin is to ignore them.

A very unbalanced human, amidst other issues cheesy

How far? Did you finally get the blender? I used the one at home to make moinmoin sometime ago and I remembered you.

Volkswagen90:
pls is there any kitchen gadgets that can make semolina or poundo ready/stress free

A food processor can pound, grate, dice, julienne, knead... etc. It can’t make semolina, you still have to do that manually.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Akposy that your yam porridge is beautiful. I made yams too with dry fish, pomo, crayfish, yellow pepper and vegetable.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
pocohantas:

How far? Did you finally get the blender? I used the one at home to make moinmoin sometime ago and I remembered you.

A food processor can pound, grate, dice, julienne, knead... etc. It can’t make semolina, you still have to do that manually.
thank you, pls like how much i should budget to get it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Volkswagen90:
thank you, pls like how much i should budget to get it.

N30,000 and above. Could be cheaper, but just keep it at that price.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
pocohantas:

A very unbalanced human being I tell you.

I am yet to get the blender though. It would be gotten before the end of the month.

Happy Sunday Dearie.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by britiko: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Akposy:

I don't know what slow cooker is but for the beans....

Boil your beans with akaun (potash) till it is very soft. Mash with your turning garri (wooden spatula) to your taste.

Be careful of excess water in the beans

Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fastt: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Edikanko

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

Only you sabi cook, only you respect ladies shocked
Please Preston kuku adopt permanently embarassed

Ok my Princess cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Iceyjayz:
I thought as much, I do use light room also, thanks though for your time.

You're welcome.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dyt:
My problem is prestonn and his tattoos, pls show full picture of it

**i remembered embarrassing a friend cos I saw someone's tattoo, smh**
cheesy grin grin

Ok cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
pocohantas:

N30,000 and above. Could be cheaper, but just keep it at that price.
thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hathor5:

De nada cariño. smiley

Smiling smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
Akposy:

Thanks Chef!

My head wan burst here o cheesy

You're welcome Boss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sexyjigga:
Lunch smiley
Pounded yam, egusi soup & Turkey ❤
Alexa please play me Twisted by Keith sweat ❗
Alexa is back! Oh how I crave turkey
Elder0001:

Nice meal bruv.
Thanks Elder! Merigwe .
Hathor5:

Me too, right? smiley Just when you think, it can't get any better ...
Cc: Akposy
cheesy Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
britiko:

Thanks.
You're welcome ma. Kindly post the pics when you make it

Amorprincesa24:
Akposy that your yam porridge is beautiful. I made yams too with dry fish, pomo, crayfish, yellow pepper and vegetable.
Yours look yummy! I couldn't get ugu so I used my peppermint and parsley

cococandy:

Oh man smiley kiss
cheesy cheesy Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Akposy:

Thanks Elder! Merigwe .
How did you know I'm Isoko? shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Abaspretty(f): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Fastt:
Edikanko
stop killing my language.
it's edikan ikong

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Elder0001:

How did you know I'm Isoko? shocked
A wild guess grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Queenslander(f): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Abaspretty:
it's edikan ikong
Lmao grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Abaspretty:
it's edikan ikong

Lol. He killed the soup too- literally. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by viciati(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. He killed the soup too- literally. cheesy
i tell you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Missyajoke(f): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
@prestonn @pocohantas @ akposy
Please I want to buy an oven which one can you reccommed price range between 15-25k. Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Akposy:
A wild guess grin
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
Late night food.
Bowl of Habib sweetened for my stomach problems.
Could be a remedy if you feel ulcer pains late at night when you just don't wanna eat or have appetite for nothing undecided

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mabebe1(f): 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
Iogobenz:
Late night food.
Bowl of Habib sweetened for my stomach problems.
Could be a remedy if you feel ulcer pains late at night when you just don't wanna eat or have appetite for nothing undecided
My love for habib blended with fura and peak milk....yummy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
mabebe1:

My love for habib blended with fura and peak milk....yummy
Oh yeah?
Where are you though?
It could be your lucky week if you are in PH I guess,lol cheesy
Habib galore...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) ... (3472) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cedarlivia(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.