Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5718479 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) ... (3469) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Breakie: vegetable and prawn noodles + Sauce + Bokoto cool

Noodles of life

You have kuku give up on weight loss angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Toeyean1507(f): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
decatalyst:

Una well done ooo. Make una dey make person throat water cry
Make una no vex biko

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
Mariangeles:
Happy weekend to you all.
i'm short of words

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hathor5:
cheesy

Here is another one. I tried your recipe. Not sure it is supposed to look like this.

incredible

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Breakie: vegetable and prawn noodles + Sauce + Bokoto cool
i'm impressed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
LolahJune:
COCONUT SHRIMP FRIED RICE
#JUNESKUCHE #EASYRECIPES
this is lovely
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
Liposure:
i'm short of words
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
This one is a good picky eater.
Amorprincesa24:
Noodles for my picky eater. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
It's so draining making different stuffs and seeing their uninterested look.

I ended up eating that food. I wish they could say exactly how they want the food to look. The content and all.

How do you get your baby to eat? Please don't say adding colours and shapes like.

I was like see those sausages, they are round and round like a circle and she said same ewwwwww like when i cut them square like.
cococandy:
This one is a good picky eater.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lmao my baby is pickier.

I just take it one day at time. I’m tired of complaining angry
Amorprincesa24:

I ended up eating that food. I wish they could say exactly how they want the food to look. The content and all.

How do you get your baby to eat? Please don't say adding colours and shapes like.

I was like see those sausages, they are round and round like a circle and she said same ewwwwww like when i cut them square like.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 4:51am On Sep 27, 2020
AgbenuAnna:

Noodles of life

You have kuku give up on weight loss angry angry

grin grin

I lost the battle a long time ago. Big Belle better pass Ulcer

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 4:51am On Sep 27, 2020
Liposure:
i'm impressed

Thanks boss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:58am On Sep 27, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Story of my life.

My woman keeps saying she thinks she’s getting the complete package ...... Who am I not to agree with her ? cool

Lockdown... No trespass cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:59am On Sep 27, 2020
Hathor5:

There is some water at the bottom but you wrote that it goes down well with bread and I don't mix different types of carbs in a meal so no bread with potatoes.

I did enjoy it. smiley Thanks for the recipe and have a great weekend. kiss

Ok I understand cheesy

You're welcome kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:59am On Sep 27, 2020
Munzy14:

Nice shot, that dark background is wow!

Thanks Boss cool

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:05am On Sep 27, 2020
Village kitchen

Make I quick drop this, before I enter inside market this morning.

Spaghetti

INGREDIENTS
●Extra virgin olive oil
●Garlic
●Tomatoes (Blend)
●Salt
●White wine
●Parsley
●Pepper
●Scampi
●Prawn
●Mussel

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamyemiakins(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2020
LolahJune:
COCONUT SHRIMP FRIED RICE

#JUNESKUCHE #EASYRECIPES

Fantabulous!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2020
Munzy14:

nawa!
Gini? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Savoury biscuits.
Get your hot beverages, there's enough for everyone

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 10:36am On Sep 27, 2020
Mariangeles:
Gini? cheesy
Interior decoration of akwa... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2020
Mariangeles:
Savoury biscuits. Get your hot beverages, there's enough for everyone
As lover of biscuits, this is cool.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2020
Amorprincesa24:

Here is what to do. Don't give her anything for three days and see her eat properly. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2020
Cravings satisfied.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2020
Hathor5:
Cravings satisfied.
Now you talking!! I always thought you don't eat swallow grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you want her village elders to summon me for meeting.
Hathor5:

Here is what to do. Don't give her anything for three days and see her eat properly. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2020
Very busy spaghetti. Delicious!
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Make I quick drop this, before I enter inside market this morning.

Spaghetti

INGREDIENTS
●Extra virgin olive oil
●Garlic
●Tomatoes (Blend)
●Salt
●White wine
●Parsley
●Pepper
●Scampi
●Prawn
●Mussel

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2020
LolahJune I see what you're tryna do grin - I like your presentation though.

Keep it up. wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hathor5:
Cravings satisfied.
Finally cheesy grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
BlueRayDick:

grin grin

I have gotten another phrase to encourage myself
Make we chop rice and stew(plenty crayfish,okphehe and scent leave)
Happy Sunday

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
BlueRayDick:

grin grin

Thank you my Brother.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Petyprincess:

Now you talking!! I always thought you don't eat swallow grin grin

iamoyindamola:

Finally cheesy grin grin

But it's not the first time I posted this kind of delicious food. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you want her village elders to summon me for meeting.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) ... (3469) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jewessgratitud3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.