Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,541 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5717449 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) ... (3469) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunabby(f): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
omooba969:

Where have you been hiding all this while?

Had to attend to my health dear, thanks for noticing my absence

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Someone should donate garri cheesy

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Fried meat...

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
motunabby:

Had to attend to my health dear, thanks for noticing my absence

Hope you're good now?

Good to have you back. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ryan03(f): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
cococandy:

I’m not understanding.
I cannot have this for breakfast and trek in Nigeria ( I am not mobile). You want me to faint?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ryan03:
I cannot have this for breakfast and trek in Nigeria ( I am not mobile). You want me to faint?
oh you mean it’s not enough. Gotcha
Lol. Add two slices of bread and that will bring up the calorie count

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ritapearlydove(f): 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
omooba969:

Did you finish this all alone?

Yes oh grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ritapearlydove(f): 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Mmk

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Domale: 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
I cooked today a risotto with mushrooms but forgot to make a shot. Actually, I like rice and I cook it 3-4 times a week. Who can share interesting recipes? By the way, last month I bought Japanese rice cooker, I am delighted. In my view, it's a must-have device on the kitchen. Here is a great review that helped me to choose the best one https://cozyhousetoday.com/best-japanese-rice-cooker-reviews/

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 12:25am On Nov 24, 2020
Domale:
I cooked today a risotto with mushrooms but forgot to make a shot sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 1:21am On Nov 24, 2020
omooba969:

Lol cheesy you literally burnt those chicken thighs u know.

Nope. It's not burnt. That is what is called the bark. It's the smoke and the rub you use on the meat that gives it the color. It's the juiciest part of the meat.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 4:26am On Nov 24, 2020
Why are you making a pregnant woman like me go through this, cry cry cry cry

[/quote]
Lol
Smooth delivery when it's time grin

Lunch time

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 5:48am On Nov 24, 2020
Hmm, I don't like turning swallow. Anybody like me? tongue grin
Anything that will stress my wrist is a no no. So I had to device a means to make swallow. DH don't eat garri, else problem solved. Good old oat and potato to the rescue.

Peel and boil your potatoes, get ground oat or buy and grind. Depending on the quantity, put inside bowl, add little water, mix and microwave. Set aside.
Put the cooked potatoe inside food processor and blend. Not up to 1 minute, add the oat and press dough button.
Not up to 1 minute again and u will have a perfect swallow.

Easy peasy kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Weneda(m): 6:01am On Nov 24, 2020
cococandy:
Coconut mussels curry and flat bread
yummy yummy (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:52am On Nov 24, 2020
Weneda:

yummy yummy (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mood11: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2020
Lunch yesterday grin cheesy grin

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mood11: 7:25am On Nov 24, 2020
Breakfast appetizer

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by psylliumhusk1: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2020
Just threw in all the veggies in my fridge.

Im angry sha but no lele....

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2020
Mood11:
Breakfast appetizer

I'll that with tea, then I'm good.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mood11: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2020
Mariangeles:

I'll that with tea, then I'm good.

Really? I downed it with hot cup of nescafé cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
Fried tomatoes, onions and pepper for stew and stuffs kiss

31 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
psylliumhusk1:
Just threw in all the veggies in my fridge.

Im angry sha but no lele....
Do u use psyllium husk?
It's a surprising username.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by psylliumhusk1: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
descarado:

Do u use psyllium husk?
It's a surprising username.

Lol yea and used to sell some while ago.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
descarado:

Just how red and dry I love my tomatoe stew
cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
psylliumhusk1:

Lol yea and used to sell some while ago.
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
loveymom:

Just how red and dry I love my tomatoe stew
cool
Nne, thank u.

How una dey for your side?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
descarado:

Nne, thank u.

How una dey for your side?

We dey fine, how are you and yours?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
descarado:
Nice wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
loveymom:

We dey fine, how are you and yours?
We are fine o kiss
Yesterday was yours truly birthday and i didnt bake.
They wan kii your sister o cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Nice wink
Heeelloooo kiss
How have you been?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
descarado:

Heeelloooo kiss
How have you been?
l am fine jare, just busy like a bee, l trust you are doing absolutely fantastic and good wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
AngelicBeing:
l am fine jare, just busy like a bee, l trust you are doing absolutely fantastic and good wink
kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) ... (3469) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SafetyPlug(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.