Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5728647 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
queenfav:
Brunch..

Nice presentation. Looks very inviting.
What meat are the hot dogs/sausage?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2020

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nuttella:
Thankyou sis. But please which one is oil based and margarine based? I dunno the difference o.

Oil based are cakes made with vegetable oil while margarine based are those made with margarine like simas, Napa, Hanno, topper etc...

Just grease your baking pan with your leftover margarine/butter and dust with flour

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
Salad and a mocktail

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
Hathor5:

Nice presentation. Looks very inviting.
What meat are the hot dogs/sausage?
thanks sis..Its chicken sausages.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
sheycrown:

Oil based are cakes made with vegetable oil while margarine based are those made with margarine like simas, Napa, Hanno, topper etc...

Just grease your baking pan with your leftover margarine/butter and dust with flour
Cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 06, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 06, 2020
cococandy:
Salad and a mocktail

I use one eye dey look you for that cocktail oooh mocktail (my bad) and you know why smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:55am On Dec 06, 2020
loveymom:

I use one eye dey look you for that cocktail oooh mocktail (my bad) and you know why smiley

Well now you know it’s a mocktail wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2020
loveymom:

Ala Owerri leeeeee grin grin

Rifutama ahu ndam kiss kiss

grin grin grin

Ooo Nne'm kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
misskenny:

Yes it's has groundnut taste and the other protein you use to cook it.

Let me now surprise you.

This is my first time of cooking and eating it.
It's tasted like gbegiri (beans soup) if you've tasted it before.

It's nice, you can give it a try.
Oh,thank u.
Haven't tasted beans soup either.
Maybe one day, I will try that

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
AngelicBeing:
It is actually one of my favorite soup, pay me 5 million dollars and I will prepare a special groundnut soup loaded with any protein of your choice and I will courier it to you via first class on Cathay Pacific airlines to your destination and on arrival at your destination, a chartered chauffeur driven limousine will deliver it to your house wink
Missed the opportunity when I was offered this soup by a Jos lady. Wonder what I was thinking.

You eeeh cheesy
U haven't repented yet.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
descarado:

Oh,thank u.
Haven't tasted beans soup either.
Maybe one day, I will try that
Hian, you are not a Nigerian then if you haven't tasted beans, groundnut, Edo State black soup, ewedu, mian kuka in the Northern part of Nigeria, and all the soups in the Eastern part of Nigeria, including the once in Cross river and Akwa ibom state( Edikan kan and afang soup) , so my request still stands, pay me 5million dollars and I will teach you all the different soups in Nigeria cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Made wraps stuffed with chicken breasts and sausages. Very filling. It was hard staying awake at work after this.
Cc Banmee

Seriously bro? Only you finish the thing? Damn Gina?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mood11: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yesterday lunch .

Fufu and Egusi with oha leaves cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mood11: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
Today's plantain tongue

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sambroskyle1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Choosing the right cooking gadgets is something that should be considered and also taken seriously, as they could either make us happy when rightly chosen or miserable when chosen wrongly. However, not everyone knows about the essential kitchen appliances that should be acquired. In my article, you will see what those essential kitchen gadgets that could make your cooking easier and fun. Note: there names, pictures and why you need them in your kitchen are also included.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Koko0: 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Hian, you are not a Nigerian then if you haven't tasted beans, groundnut, Edo State black soup, ewedu, mian kuka in the Northern part of Nigeria, and all the soups in the Eastern part of Nigeria, including the once in Cross river and Akwa ibom state( Edikan kan and afang soup) , so my request still stands, pay me 5million dollars and I will teach you all the different soups in Nigeria cheesy
cheesy
Okay, I will pay u kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hello prestonn
Hope you are okay,man?

U and Akposy just disappeared. Really miss your cuisines.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
banmee:

Seriously bro? Only you finish the thing? Damn Gina?
LOL. For where. Na 2 of us O. Rhat was the first three. Made 3 more

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Something light for breakfast,
homemade bread & sardine salsa ☑☑☑

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

LOL. For where. Na 2 of us O. Rhat was the first three. Made 3 more

Damn bro, I hope say you de work out ooo.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
banmee:

Damn bro, I hope say you de work out ooo.
Bro no just go there. I don lose form finish. To dey look mirror dey fear me sef. cry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
Let's eat kiss

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mixed fruits. Concotion drink kiss

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ThaThinka: 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
queenfav:
Lunch...

This is wickedness. You just succeeded in making me salivate for nothing! sad smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
ThaThinka:

This is wickedness. You just succeeded in making me salivate for nothing! sad smiley
aww, sorry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gizdodo sunday...

Fine ladies here..Pls check my signature.I sell original Vietnamese hairs with guarantee.Pls patronize me,so that i can eat chicken with joy this December.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
Koko0:
Yum �
smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Silentgroper(m), Juwessgratitud3, ThisisIkemefuna(m), Happinesswithin(f), PrinceofAgoAre(m), nlfpmod, Holla911(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.