Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5729708 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2021
Liposure:
exquisite
thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 11:35am On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Liposure:
nice doughnuts

Thanks. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
starbuck:
Coco.candy
Maria.ngeles
Akp.osy
Poco.hantas
Et al

Please can i use this grill pan on a gas cooker as I have no option for coal in my house

I think you can.

I've seen it been used that way on Instagram by food bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
Liposure:
all of the above is ok by me
smiley smiley

starbuck:
Coco.candy
Maria.ngeles
Akposy
Pocoha.ntas
Et al

Please can i use this grill pan on a gas cooker as I have no option for coal in my house
Yes you can

GboyegaD:

Looks great, might try this one day. I guess the sauce is my concern.
Thanks. The sauce is easy but tricky kinda
LordReed:

Beans porridge for me, I haven't figured out the whole ewa agoyin hype.
Okay then. I'm team Ewa agony though

mariahAngel:

Akposy! Kuku kee me! shocked

Omg! It's been a while I've had it.
cheesy cheesy

Thugnificent:
looks soo good shocked
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Hot beans porridge and bread on a cold Saturday morning.

As a Nigerian student, if you don't cook beans on a Saturday morning then you're not a Nigerian student to the core grin

In other words, one congo of beans is now #1,200 over here, they're trying to frustrate us from eating beans but God pass dem.
As a student then, I was never a fan of beans. I prefer spaghetti/noodles.

Haba! This country sef, how can beans be more expensive than rice?
Over here, the white costs 700 and the brown costs 800 naira
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Felicity1070(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ithink we've reached a breaking limit already in this country things are to costly now. Money has no value at all. God help us o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
As them don increase bread money,I say make I start to the practice. Bread rolls

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iceylyn(f): 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
Yummy! Please can you share your recipe?
Halcyon123:
As them don increase bread money,I say make I start to the practice. Bread rolls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamyemiakins(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Akposy:

As a student then, I was never a fan of beans. I prefer spaghetti/noodles.

Haba! This country sef, how can beans be more expensive than rice?
Over here, the white costs 700 and the brown costs 800 naira
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Halcyon123:

Good move.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
I made Ayamase sauce for the first time. It tasted nice and rich

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Akposy:
I made Ayamase sauce for the first time. It tasted nice and rich

Seems you like boiled egg a lot, like a really lot. LoL

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kamachicho(f): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

Are those ona?

I never liked them at first because of its unusual taste, then I got used to the taste and loved it. Especially with fresh palm oil.

You just described me till last year during Covid lockdown. I got used to the taste and it's now onu galore

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
LordReed:

Seems you like boiled egg a lot, like a really lot. LoL
Boiled egg is an essential in Ayamase sauce o.

I'm actually on a protein diet (about 4 eggs daily) but the fear of egg price (1600/crate) made me reduce it to 1 egg per day

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Akposy:

Boiled egg is an essential in Ayamase sauce o.

I'm actually on a protein diet (about 4 eggs daily) but the fear of egg price (1600/crate) made me reduce it to 1 egg per day

Geez! WTH!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kamachicho:

You just described me till last year during Covid lockdown. I got used to the taste and it's now onu galore

cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Thanks dear
mariahAngel:

Good move.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
iceylyn:
Yummy! Please can you share your recipe?
2 cups of flour
2tbsp melted butter
1/2 cup of warm milk
2tbsp of sugar
1/2tsp salt
2tsp yeast
1 egg and
1tbsp veg oil
METHOD
Pour flour in a bowl,add sugar and salt and mix then set aside.
Pour warm milk in a cup,add yeast,mix and let it rest for 3-5 minutes(to proof)
Pour your melted butter into the milk and yeast mix,add egg and mix till combine
Pour your wet mix to the dry and mix till it forms a sticky dough
Pour the oil on top and transfer to your board or work surface and need till it is no longer sticky
Cover with a towel and keep it in a warm place for about an hour
After an hour,bring out and punch lightly to deflate the air and roll and cut into smaller equal parts
Grease you pan and arrange the rolls in it and cover to rise for about 30mins
After that,prepare your egg wash(mixture of egg and a tbsp of milk) brush the top and bake for 30-45 minutes.
When is done,brush top with butter

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:22am On Jun 06, 2021
Breakfast:
Strawberry and whipped cream crepes with a side of a mocha.

Dinner:
Pulled pork grilled cheese sandwich topped with extra sauce.

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Born2winnx: 7:17am On Jun 06, 2021
Goat Asun

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
GboyegaD:
Breakfast:
Strawberry and whipped cream crepes with a side of a mocha.

Dinner:
Pulled pork grilled cheese sandwich topped with extra sauce.

Niqqur, you need to watch the amount of processed food you eat.

My 2kobo

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Born2winnx: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
IVORY2009:

Why are you found of showing off? shocked

Showing off keh? To who..

No bros.

If na the cash noe vex...na wetin just de The table settting at that time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
IVORY2009:

Why are you found fond of showing off? shocked

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise grin

Do you remember that? wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Born2winnx:

No bros.

You're not making any sense brah - so sad you're yet to find out what's wrong with you.

So sad!

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
KanuSE:

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise grin

Do you remember that? wink

How many handles are you operating?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Born2winnx:

No bros.

Post only food cooked in your kitchen, and stop showing us your sitting room, no body cares about that.

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Born2winnx: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Please permit me to ignore that fellow up there.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Born2winnx: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
IVORY2009:

Post only food cooked in your kitchen, and stop showing us your sitting room, no body cares about that.
I don't cook bros...I eat junks and the rest.

Don't worry nexttime I order for food..

I bring them to the kitchen and snap from there

So apologies.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Born2winnx:

I don't cook bros...I eat junks and the rest.

Don't worry nexttime I order for food..

I bring them to the kitchen and snap from there

Is okay.....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
KanuSE:

Niqqur, you need to watch the amount of processed food you eat.

My 2kobo

Noted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Plumfina(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.