Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5729863 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blanquito(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2021
Liposure:
excellent meal. Kudos

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blanquito(m): 11:42am On Jun 18, 2021
Breakfast,come and join me

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by teeshet: 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Munzy14:

grin

You even referred to it as down south, chai! my confusion is I don't know if It is South West, South East or South south now...grin
niger delta
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by teeshet: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
Teespice:

Re your last paragraph

You are a clown. What name have you guys not given our down south?
Honeypot. How sweet is yours down there?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by viettastitches(f): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Akposy will tomato seed grow from that plant white its in the block?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamyemiakins(m): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
blanquito:
Omo! tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ubizle(f): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
Vegetable soup

38 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thugnificent(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
blanquito:
That swallow no be here o shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by laraskey(m): 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
blanquito:
u can chop oooo!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blanquito(m): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
laraskey:
u can chop oooo!

I just like to cook
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blanquito(m): 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
Thugnificent:
That swallow no be here o shocked

Join me bro
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
Banga rice and leftover air fried chicken.

31 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
Banga rice and leftover air fried chicken
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
kingxsamz:
For the night.

3 person food only you! Chai!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
esof1:

Can I send you a DM please?
Alright. Send
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Which country are you from please?

Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingxsamz(m): 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
LordReed:

3 person food only you! Chai!

That food small na. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
armyofone:
BlueRayD,
Hope to try the rice one day when I have small appetite for food. What is the best stew for it ? Dried fish?

No, dried fish stew won't do justice to ofada rice. It's best u serve it with the standard ofada sauce which is made with offals( shaki, abodi, roundabout, etc cut into small pieces), ponmo and boiled egg. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Image123(m): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, thanks. But that's the amount I eat on a regular, for years now.

Hypocrite, if i vaguely remember, i told you same and you went bonkers for months. Here you are laughing and thanking. lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 1:40am On Jun 19, 2021
Has anyone ever made a chaffle? It's just cheese and egg mixed and put in a waffle iron. You can add other stuff like chilis or bacon.

Is it good?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:38am On Jun 19, 2021
Dinner:

Coconut milk rice and beans with a side of Coconut milk pork curry with sautéed vegetables (bell peppers,
carrots, mushrooms, and onions).

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:40am On Jun 19, 2021
viettastitches:
Akposy will tomato seed grow from that plant white its in the block?
Yes! I have grown tomato in Eva PET bottle and it produced fruits. I used hydroponics. In agriculture, nothing is impossible
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 5:26am On Jun 19, 2021
Sapa just dey everywhere, no much food pics on this thread as it used to be.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by viettastitches(f): 6:22am On Jun 19, 2021
Akposy:

Yes! I have grown tomato in Eva PET bottle and it produced fruits. I used hydroponics. In agriculture, nothing is impossible
Wow! Please i would like to start a mini garden and since i dont have any land space, i will need you to please teach me how to do it this way
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:01am On Jun 19, 2021
viettastitches:

Wow! Please i would like to start a mini garden and since i dont have any land space, i will need you to please teach me how to do it this way
Kindly note that this method is not really advisable for tomato. Why? Because the variety I grew then was supposed to produce about 70 fruits per plant but I got 10 fruits. However, you can use the block method in my Diary post. With proper management, you should get over 50 fruits per plant.
Also, I didn't use soil (it is soilless). I mixed coco peat and rabbit dung. You can use soil if you have good loamy soil in your area.
Gardening/farming is a bit complicated, easy and requires patience

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by viettastitches(f): 7:03am On Jun 19, 2021
Akposy:

Kindly note that this method is not really advisable for tomato. Why? Because the variety I grew then was supposed to produce about 70 fruits per plant but I got 10 fruits. However, you can use the block method in my Diary post. With proper management, you should get over 50 fruits per plant.
Also, I didn't use soil (it is soilless). I mixed coco peat and rabbit dung. You can use soil if you have good loamy soil in your area.
Gardening/farming is a bit complicated, easy and requires patience
Ok. Thanks a lot
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2021
Prestonn:
Village Kitchen

One thing i love about home made burger, you get to load the toppings yourself.

You just gonna appreciate the beauty of burger..Mucho amor por la hamburguesa❤
This is how I like my burger. Two slices of bread, meat, cheese and a layer of vegetable.
All those giant,mega sized burgers are repulsive to me.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:22am On Jun 19, 2021
blanquito:
Damn! my favourite grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2021
BlueRayDick:

No, dried fish stew won't do justice to ofada rice. It's best u serve it with the standard ofada sauce which is made with offals( shaki, abodi, roundabout, etc cut into small pieces), ponmo and boiled egg. kiss

Armyofone
I use smoked panla fish. And ponmo
Substitute sometimes
Sometimes you want to eat ofada but no cash to get assorted.
You can try it
Debone the fish
Fry abit on the palm oil with onion
Add plenty iru
Eggs and ponmo
You are good to go.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veeveanO(f): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2021
Made pancakes after my exam on Thursday

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 11:50am On Jun 19, 2021
veeveanO:
Made pancakes after my exam on Thursday
this is fabulous

(1) (2) (3) ... (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: korexes(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.