Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5731188 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:56am On Jul 04, 2021
Ishilove:

Oh. Soup in a can. cheesy
cheesy it was just the minced crab flesh in the can. Then I made it into the crab soup
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 6:57am On Jul 04, 2021
Akposy:

Chai. This turkey and the fish you posted earlier can make one go into theft.
How much is 1kg of turkey and chicken in Lagos

A kg of turkey is ₦2,200 while that of chicken is ₦2,000

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BossJamal: 7:19am On Jul 04, 2021
blanquito:
Ready and served. one of my favorites

see as ur leg fine inside that slippon like d poundo. It's bin long i bought a slippon like that cos my dog always hide the left foot wherever it pleases it grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blanquito(m): 8:49am On Jul 04, 2021
BossJamal:

see as ur leg fine inside that slippon like d poundo. It's bin long i bought a slippon like that cos my dog always hide the left foot wherever it pleases it grin

Lol,thanks bro
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Getdabag: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2021
blanquito:
Ready and served. one of my favorites
chai memories ehgrin..Infact I must go villa this dec nice one bro
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blanquito(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2021
Getdabag:
chai memories ehgrin..Infact I must go villa this dec nice one bro

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2021
Goatmeat peppersoup noodles and eggs for the cold weather.
Happy Sunday!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veeveanO(f): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2021
Palm oil fish stew and rice

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2021
Fried Turkey stew; t'was eventually served with ofada cool

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mavinsoladele(m): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Amorprincesa24:
Goatmeat peppersoup noodles and eggs for the cold weather.
Happy Sunday!
embarassed embarassed oppression everywhere......I feel like eating this online
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
BlueRayDick:

...Just how

I like em served cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LivityTree: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fufu,ogbono soup & watermelon juice.

My ex girlfriend actually made me love ogbono soup...She taught me how to cook it too grin

Alexa please play me Case of the Ex by Mya smiley

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
BlueRayDick:

A kg of turkey is ₦2,200 while that of chicken is ₦2,000
Ha!!! It's expensive o.
A kg of chicken is 1,500 here.

That year, I normally buy 1 lap of chicken for 200 naira in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chommieblaq(f): 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Please I’m at your door grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Halcyon123:
Hot coconut milk cake and banana bread
These look yummy kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Food ! smiley
The fish tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
What an inspiring thread kiss

Need to get my lazy ass up and fix something to eat cheesy

Tired of all these deliveries sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sexyjigga:

My ex girlfriend actually made me love ogbono soup...She taught me how to cook it too grin

Finger licking dish kiss
Somethings I look at people who eat swallow with fork somehow tongue
They are missing a lot.

I have fufu and corn flours in my house somewhere since last yr, will look for them. That's my favourite swallow.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by olabrinks(f): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2021

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
Strawberry shortcake

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
descarado:

Finger licking dish kiss
They are missing a lot.

I have fufu and corn flours in my house somewhere since last yr, will look for them. That's my favourite swallow.

Thank you...

I'm a proper Yoruba man...I eat swallow with my bare hands...I don't form shit grin

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
descarado:

Finger licking dish kiss
They are missing a lot.

I eat swallow with fork; I've been doing that since I can remember.

The thing is I only eat hot food, warm food doesn't work for me talk less of cold food. So, when I'm about to devour some hot amala, Pounded yam or ocassional eba I save myself the struggle of dipping my tender fingers into the hot swallow by using either fork or spoon. I don't think I'm missing anything other that getting my fingers burnt

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
Chommieblaq:

Please I’m at your door grin grin grin

Come in and grab a plate. I still have enough to feed a couple of pretty ladies
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
cutiereborn:

The fish tongue

The fish is the star of the dish wink(All puns fully intended)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
Amorprincesa24:
I need to pay you a visit. I will weigh close to 150pounds thereafter.

Is that a wok? Where did you buy? What's the cost like?

Yes it's a wok. I got it sometime in January from these guys who bring in fairly used microwave, vacuum cleaners, rugs, utensils etc.

This particular one was the best among the rest. The guy selling it didn't really know much about its worth, so I got it for 2k. Few weeks after I got it my guy who introduced me to th3 seller wanted to get his and the seller insisted on selling a similar one for 3.5K. I guess he already knows he messed up selling it for me that price because it's a non sticky pan that requires the barest minimum of oil to stir fry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

The link to the spaghetti recipe.

https://www.nairaland.com/6632935/simple-spaghetti-recipe

@ BlueRayDick

@ Getdabag

Getting parsley is always an issue for me. It means I have to drag my asss down to shoprite or spar( which are both not closer to me like other mini-stores), but I will take my time and give it a trial nonetheless.

Thanks ch(i)ef!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
BlueRayDick:

I eat swallow with fork; I've been doing that since I can remember.

The thing is I only eat hot food, warm food doesn't work for me talk less of cold food. So, when I'm about to devour some hot amala, Pounded yam or ocassional eba I save myself the struggle of dipping my tender fingers into the hot swallow by using either fork or spoon. I don't think I'm missing anything other that getting my fingers burnt
You will never understand cheesy

Some people will still use their hands when it's smoking hot.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sexyjigga:

Thank you...

I'm a proper Yoruba man...I eat swallow with my bare hands...I don't form shit grin
grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
cococandy:
Strawberry shortcake
Welcome back kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Is it for little madam?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Wow 2k? shocked I guess the seller actually didn't know the worth.
If he puts the price at 4k sef. It's still okay! Cos i saw how neat it is
BlueRayDick:

Yes it's a wok. I got it sometime in January from these guys who bring in fairly used microwave, vacuum cleaners, rugs, utensils etc.

This particular one was the best among the rest. The guy selling it didn't really know much about its worth, so I got it for 2k. Few weeks after I got it my guy who introduced me to th3 seller wanted to get his and the seller insisted on selling a similar one for 3.5K. I guess he already knows he messed up selling it for me that price because it's a non sticky pan that requires the barest minimum of oil to stir fry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Really nice! Made some yesterday but didn't put in leaves. My kids hate it. They call it seaweed and picks them out.
So now i just cook it without adding vegetables.
Sexyjigga:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: vivlyviv, omooba969(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.