Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5731733 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 5:35am On Sep 01, 2021
kilokeys:
Boiled my Bowtie pasta in beetroot juice and made my cream sauce from scratch

Not badt, looks nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 7:51am On Sep 01, 2021
kilokeys:

Gorgeous, where do you get the pasta and ingredients used?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciousppearl(f): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2021
simplepee:
Egusi.....

Is it only me that mixes "uziza and ugu" to make egusi?? Love love it kiss
u ain't alone uziza gives it a distinct taste and aroma. have u added it to ogbonor with plenty dry fish? chaiii that one is something else.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ItsTutsi(m): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2021
Please what do u call this type of bread?
Wasky101:
So I tried my hands on tacos with grilled ram meat(leftover from sallah)
Ram was tender and juicy
Roasted on an outdoor indirect grill for 6hrs
Longest I have cooked for.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 01, 2021
kilokeys:
That looks creative and delicious.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by oxiide22(m): 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
SeaTrade:
lol Jameson never get fake in Nigeria yet,wetin dey available now na parallel(smuggled jameson for European Market finding its way to 9ja).
They taste different no doubt,with the parallel even tasting better a little bit.
Well,there is something just recently launched now by Grant's that might rival jameson.The Grant's 12yrs and it has all it takes to pose a serious threat.

Yes,I know Woodford whiskey,na wetin I dey drink right now as me and you dey talk laidis grin
stingy man
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by simplepee(f): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
Preciousppearl:
u ain't alone uziza gives it a distinct taste and aroma. have u added it to ogbonor with plenty dry fish? chaiii that one is something else.
Lol. No, I've not, will definitely try that kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lunch

BIONICOS

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Early dinner. For the first time in forever.

I made this soup this evening... Egusi wey d give joy cheesy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
cococandy:
Peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream and caramel syrup

#falliscoming
Already here. I hate it with passion lipsrsealed

Hmm, yummie peach cobblerkiss

Seems like you got that mixer kiss
The colour is beautiful.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gloriagee(f): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
How did it taste, though?
kilokeys:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
descarado:

Already here. I hate it with passion lipsrsealed

Hmm, yummie peach cobblerkiss

Seems like you got that mixer kiss
The colour is beautiful.

I can’t relate with hating fall. Babe Is everything okay?
You Hate fall?

The mixer has been sitting here awhile . I haven’t baked in a long time that’s why.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
The babes doesn't like anything grin even cream cheese and cottage cheese grin

Fall and winter plus spring, autumn, summers etc grin
What does she likes *scratches head*

We should get her some Irish cream on the rock after a meal of waffles and leche cheesy

cococandy:

You Hate fall?

The mixer has been sitting here awhile . I haven’t baked in a long time that’s why.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
But now that I think of it, it’s usually a bit gloomy (weather wise) over there. Their fall must be dreary. She could really use some Irish cream on the rocks

Here after the hot hot hot summer, I’m ready for cooling relief. The fall colors add to it to. So beautiful.
armyofone:

We should get her some Irish cream on the rock after a meal of waffles and leche cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wasky101: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Please what do u call this type of bread?
Pita bread but popularly know as sharwama bread in Nigeria
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
cococandy:

You Hate fall?

Sorry, Wanted to type autum is already here. My worst time of the yr.
Summer this yr was huge disappointment. Some people were asking have we entered sumer yet. Raining, cold, little sunlight. Lots of things I hoped to sun dry outside, couldn't because the sun was scarce.
Hope next yr we will have more sunlight.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
armyofone:

I will beat you o cheesy

It was a mistake. Didn't even look at it twice before I posted.
I love naija weather. Simple tongue

E no go better for these old men called naija politicians.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
cococandy:
But now that I think of it, it’s usually a bit gloomy (weather wise) over there. Their fall must be dreary. She could really use some Irish cream on the rocks

Here after the hot hot hot summer, I’m ready for cooling relief. The fall colors add to it to. So beautiful.
Oh my goodness shocked cheesy cheesy
I give up cheesy grin cheesy

Do you watch ling and lamb?

Watched one of their episodes where the guy said heat stroke killed people in US.
I prefer the heat abeg. Here look like Eliza tongue grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
descarado:

Oh my goodness shocked cheesy cheesy
I give up cheesy grin cheesy

Do you watch ling and lamb?

Watched one of their episodes where the guy said heat stroke killed people in US.
I prefer the heat abeg. Here look like Eliza tongue grin cheesy

Yes I’ve seen them on tiktok. Funny couple. The heat here wasn’t funny. At all.

Here’s what fall looks like in my home state.Breathtaking.

It rains quite a bit which can be slightly annoying but I’ll take it over the heat.
Like in the cold you can bundle up and keep warm.

But When it’s crazy hot, you go naked finish and still you’re hot and sweaty. Then what?
That’s why I don’t go out unnecessarily in the summer. Just from point A to B and back.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
I miss Nigeria weather. The scorching sun and harmattan. I love the raining season. It is always nice listening to rain falling on the roof...you go to bed early. That nice smell of early morning after night rain kiss

Oh well, in today's naija - only those whose stomach are full can talk weather.

descarado:

I will beat you o cheesy

It was a mistake. Didn't even look at it twice before I posted.
I love naija weather. Simple tongue

E no go better for these old men called naija politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
The one that get to me is the early "darkness" of daylight saving. I'm so not looking forward to it.
I hope to live in Seattle cuz I love rainfall.
Sitting by the fireplace and drinking my favorite yogi grin

cococandy:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
grin
Yes, a double double on the rock for descarado grin

cococandy:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:14am On Sep 02, 2021
armyofone:
The one that get to me is the early "darkness" of daylight saving. I'm so not looking forward to it.
I hope to live in Seattle cuz I love rainfall.
Sitting by the fireplace and drinking my favorite yogi grin

everyone agrees that daylight savings time is bullshiet. I agree
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:46am On Sep 02, 2021
Jollof with plantains and bbq ribs

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Abdul240(m): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2021
U people will nt someone ooooo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bass7: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2021
QueenofAsani:
You sabi! We call it Odudu in my place (Isuikwuato) and my grandma used to make it a lot. You cook it like regular beans and then add Ji apu (my dialect for akpu mmiri) and Ugba to it. Very tasty.

I can relate my sis.... Odudu agworoagwo na ji Apu mmiri with enough crayfish, sungu fish and ahara .......
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2021
Chicken pie cheesy

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Romanoff(f): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2021
shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Emeraldexplora(f): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
You can learn how to make beetroot powder here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeRaYH8OU5Y

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sparklinglyte:
can we join you
Sure wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 1:57am On Sep 03, 2021
aboyaji:
Early dinner. For the first time in forever.

I made this soup this evening... Egusi wey d give joy cheesy
Thumbs up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GreatKingg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.