Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,712 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5716719 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) ... (3468) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 1:58am On Sep 03, 2021
Bomgirl:
Vegetable soup and my favourite, okro soup.
Thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 2:29am On Sep 03, 2021
Food ��‍♀️

40 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 03, 2021

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 03, 2021
Why do I always fancy this thread anytime I'm broke? But once I have some cash I suddenly loose interest and forget about it?

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2021
IVORY2009:
Chicken pie cheesy

Looks good. ❤️
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2021
mariahAngel:

Looks good. ❤️

Thanks Mariah.... wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2021
I made groundnut soup last week.
No picture.
What was I doing since?
Holy molly kiss kiss

Day I decided to make this soup, I had already condemned the ingredients to the bin with time and money wasted.
I was even advised to make small grin
Used peanut butter. Drained out the oil settled on top. Made with pam fruit concentrate. Half tin. Added small utazi.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hammer3x: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
cococandy:
Jollof with plantains and bbq ribs

Nice one!

I still come here to look at food... grin

tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
QueenofAsani:
You sabi! We call it Odudu in my place (Isuikwuato) and my grandma used to make it a lot. You cook it like regular beans and then add Ji apu (my dialect for akpu mmiri) and Ugba to it. Very tasty.

Nwanneukwu, ndewo.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
IVORY2009:
Chicken pie cheesy
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
kilokeys:
Boiled my Bowtie pasta in beetroot juice and made my cream sauce from scratch

Creativity at it's peak!...

Respect people who make cooking creative....kudos!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
Delicious gnut soup is low maintenance - simple stock as in water, dried fish, smoked shrimp, little oil, pepper, etc and your paste gnut added and cooked.

So you threw the pot of soup away or you finished and forgot to take pix grin

descarado:
No picture.
What was I doing since?
Holy molly kiss kiss

Day I decided to make this soup, I had already condemned the ingredients to the bin with time and money wasted.
Used peanut butter. Drained out the oil settled on top. Made with pam fruit concentrate. Half tin. Added small utazi.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
So it was great?
descarado:
No picture.
What was I doing since?
Holy molly kiss kiss

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
See as we lick mouth dey wait...she didn't tell us - keeping us in suspense.

cococandy:
So it was great?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
armyofone:

grin
I got that impression that it was great
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
cococandy:
So it was great?
Great was an understatement.
Babe, try this soup.

Use peanut butter that has been for a time on your shelf so you can drain out the oil. That type that looks a bit dark( like our fried peanut).

Bought peanut powder from PBfit. Wanna make suya spice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yea I made peanut soup a few months ago. I loved it.

Guess it’s time to try again. I always have peanut butter languishing in my pantry grin
descarado:

Great was an understatement.
Babe, try this soup.

Use peanut butter that has been for a time on your shelf so you can drain out the oil. That type that looks a bit dark( like our fried peanut).

Bought peanut powder from PBfit. Wanna make suya spice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
armyofone:

Come this woman, I go buy cane for you very soon cheesy tongue cheesy
It is very very sweet.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
cococandy:
Yea I made peanut soup a few months ago. I loved it.

Guess it’s time to try again. I always have peanut butter languishing in my pantry grin
If you have utazi, use a bit. It is heavenly.

Somebody said he will eat that with rice.
Ghana use it with tuwo( don't know if I got it right)

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
armyofone:
Delicious gnut soup is low maintenance - simple stock as in water, dried fish, smoked shrimp, little oil, pepper, etc and your paste gnut added and cooked.

So you threw the pot of soup away or you finished and forgot to take pix grin

Jehovah cheesy grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Was looking for suya spice recipe and found this grin

It's been ages kiss

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MereWolf: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
cococandy:
Food
Hello Cococandy.

Doesn't it cost a fortune to get the Nigerian local foods over there in the US.? And are they readily available?

Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Noblesh: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
descarado:

It's been ages kiss
wow
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Fried gnut soup is always tasty. I have not made it for some time now due to allergy.

cococandy:
grin
I got that impression that it was great
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
That masa!! I feel like going to the north right now cheesy
Just to go eat masa and get out grin

descarado:

It's been ages kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
MereWolf:

Hello Cococandy.

Doesn't it cost a fortune to get the Nigerian local foods over there in the US.? And are they readily available?

Thanks.
Hi .
Yes It’s usually expensive but more so in some areas than the others
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:46am On Sep 04, 2021
Dinner:

Pounded yam with Okro soup spiced with Shrimp, Tripe (Shaki), Goat meat, and Roasted Turkey.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 7:58am On Sep 04, 2021
descarado:

Sorry, Wanted to type autum is already here. My worst time of the yr.
Summer this yr was huge disappointment. Some people were asking have we entered sumer yet. Raining, cold, little sunlight. Lots of things I hoped to sun dry outside, couldn't because the sun was scarce.
Hope next yr we will have more sunlight.
autumn and fall no be the same season?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2021
Pancake morning

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2021
Ewa agoyin sauce for the weather

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2021
descarado:

It's been ages kiss

Nice!

Did you find the recipe? Can you please share?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2021
babythug:

Nice!

Did you find the recipe? Can you please share?
Nope, will check out some vlog.

I will post when I have done it kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) ... (3468) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kindatheart, AngelicBeing, Tranquility2345, teresafaith and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.