Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5729655 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 11:08am On May 21, 2022
Breakie cool

I washed it down with some cool chivita juice on the rocks

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ambient: 11:16am On May 21, 2022
Bulk cooking for the week......

Kid's okro don't have any animal because they are vegetarians grin grin(grounded everything)

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 11:50am On May 21, 2022
Breakfast

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 12:03pm On May 21, 2022
Akposy:
I baked these cakes in the middle of the night.

Fruit Cake and carrot cake!

Good day all

Wish I could get my hands on these I swear angry

Hands down the best thing I have seen on this thread in a very long time…

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 12:05pm On May 21, 2022
NgoziOkoli:
People dey try o.

And the guy get mind to complain about other ppl food. See as the food be like maggot embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 1:19pm On May 21, 2022
Akposy:
I baked these cakes in the middle of the night.

Fruit Cake and carrot cake!

Good day all

Had to go get my own o cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by OfficialDJ: 1:46pm On May 21, 2022
Day 2...

I'm on a calories surplus diet for a week grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:09pm On May 21, 2022
OfficialDJ:
Day 2...

I'm on a calories surplus diet for a week grin

Omo! See parfate! grin

This ish can be filling like kilode!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:10pm On May 21, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Had to go get my own o cheesy

Honestly, your cake looks hard and dry within. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yunqdady: 2:40pm On May 21, 2022
NgoziOkoli:
Thou art very stupid like thou that sire thee. grin
This is not a brothel though
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 2:46pm On May 21, 2022
ambient:
Bulk cooking for the week......

Kid's okro don't have any animal because they are vegetarians grin grin(grounded everything)
They don't like chewing meat and fish or simply don't like it?
Iam not understand grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 2:54pm On May 21, 2022
mariahAngel:

Honestly, your cake looks hard and dry within. cheesy

Hahaha. It’s carrot cake. Very soft and rich. Na the picture. The taste is out of this world tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mcdokwe(m): 3:05pm On May 21, 2022
Black Potato recipe for gods alike.

Join me

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 3:32pm On May 21, 2022
mcdokwe:

Join me
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Indeed the meal is only good for d gods of the land.
Just drop it at a T junction at midnight grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rukz: 3:58pm On May 21, 2022
mcdokwe:
Join me
God forbid bad thing.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rukz: 4:05pm On May 21, 2022
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

●Garri

●Groundnut

●Honey

Happy Weekend Everyone ♥️
Oboy garri and groundnut come be like fried rice and chicken.

na was o.

Top notch creativity!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by favelli(m): 4:40pm On May 21, 2022
novia22:

Boil watermelon, pineapple and cucumber? Those guys can take the heat ooo....I know it's the pineapple peel that gets boiled alongside the other ingredients.
I suggest juice extraction for those 3. You might not even need flavoured powder when done depending how sweet your melon and pineapple are.

Good afternoon sir, please what kind of flavoured powder do you suggest or use for your zobo drink? Have being anticipating making the beverage drink but don't know what and what to use yet. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 6:04pm On May 21, 2022
mcdokwe:

Join me
Black potato?, undecided

Do they taste like your regular potatoes or even the sweet kind? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by garriAndsugar: 6:16pm On May 21, 2022
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

●Garri

●Groundnut

●Honey

Happy Weekend Everyone ♥️
Wow. Nice

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by garriAndsugar: 6:16pm On May 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Black potato?, undecided

Looks like Over burnt or roasted potatoes

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On May 21, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Looks like Over burnt or roasted potatoes
I dey burn food but it will take a cooking genius to burn potatoes that black and crisp. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mcdokwe(m): 6:20pm On May 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Black potato?, undecided

The regular potato with a touch of burns tongue undecided cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mcdokwe(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2022
Nnemuka:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Indeed the meal is only good for d gods of the land.
Just drop it at a T junction at midnight grin
grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On May 21, 2022
mcdokwe:
The regular potato with a touch of burns tongue undecided cry
Regular ke? This na work of art! undecided
This looks like genius level achievement abeg. I dey burn food but I never burn am so dey e come resemble different kind of potatoes. undecided

I had to search Google to find black potatoes because of that picture there. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mcdokwe(m): 6:24pm On May 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Regular ke? This na work of art abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mcdokwe(m): 6:29pm On May 21, 2022
rukz:
God forbid bad thing.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ambient: 6:34pm On May 21, 2022
descarado:

They don't like chewing meat and fish or simply don't like it?
Iam not understand grin

My son is a woke animal activist courtsey of his school teacher grin grin,I do grind and mesh the fishes so it won't be obvious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 6:52pm On May 21, 2022
Pie
Ginger drink

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 6:54pm On May 21, 2022
ambient:

My son is a woke animal activist courtsey of his school teacher grin grin,I do grind and mesh the fishes so it won't be obvious.

I go hustle pay school fees , teacher go turn my pikin to animal activist/vegetarian? shocked

Dead body go surplus angry

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ambient: 7:17pm On May 21, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I go hustle pay school fees , teacher go turn my pikin to animal activist/vegetarian? shocked

Dead body go surplus angry

Na wetin I dey deal with ooo

He doesn't stay in the shower for long because of fishes in the river
Chicken and cow have feelings too...lol

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 7:26pm On May 21, 2022
ambient:

Na wetin I dey deal with ooo

He doesn't stay in the shower for long because of fishes in the river
Chicken and cow have feelings too...lol

lol. Na wa o, but it’s funny how children spend few hours in a day in the school and teachers fill their heads with so much ideas ; even stuff a prank don’t want them learning sef

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 8:15pm On May 21, 2022
favelli:

Good afternoon sir, please what kind of flavoured powder do you suggest or use for your zobo drink? Have being anticipating making the beverage drink but don't know what and what to use yet. Thanks

I don't use powdered flavours. What I do instead is get lots and lots pineapples as my sweetner....and then I make sure my watermelon is well ripe , red and sweet.
I usually tell the aboki to cut it open and that if it's not red I'm not taking it ....they always agree.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) ... (3475) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.