Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5730037 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Heeyanu(f): 11:04pm On May 26, 2022
Night food, chicken suya. I'm just too lazy to cook tonight

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Newborn27(f): 7:18am On May 27, 2022
GboyegaD:
Brunch:

Coconut cake made by my wife.

Dinner:

Rice with black soup.

Are you from Ondo State?

I asked cos of the way you always eat black soup and white soup......you even ate rice with black soup which can be done by a typical Ondonian

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2022
Children's day daddy special: veg scrambled eggs and fried yam.

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ihavethingstodo: 9:27am On May 27, 2022
descarado:

Any beans as long as its not those tiny ones.
But if you can successfully wash them, all the beans in Nigerian markets.

Thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:33am On May 27, 2022
LordReed:
Children's day daddy special: veg scrambled eggs and fried yam.
Can I have the first one pls? cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Can I have the first one pls? cry cry

Sure buddy, bring ya plate. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:46am On May 27, 2022
LordReed:

Sure buddy, bring ya plate. wink
Here you go..now fill this plate with some slice of yam.. grin grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2022
Newborn27:

Are you from Ondo State?

I asked cos of the way you always eat black soup and white soup......you even ate rice with black soup which can be done by a typical Ondonian

No, I am not.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 11:04am On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Too slow, it's all gone!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JBoss25(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Grilled tilapia with a side of air fried plantain, potatoes, and carrots and dressing.
Is this John Boyega?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciousppearl(f): 12:20pm On May 27, 2022
brandonobi:
Manual toasted sandwiches, wish it all belonged to me
ha! Only you? Gimme small na

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:45pm On May 27, 2022
LordReed:

Too slow, it's all gone!
cry cry nah .. cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kaaya149: 2:17pm On May 27, 2022
wow.. really very nice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:18pm On May 27, 2022
JBoss25:
Is this John Boyega?

Not at all Sir/Madam.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by brandonobi(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2022
Preciousppearl:
ha! Only you? Gimme small na
it wasn't for only me oh grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:04pm On May 27, 2022
GboyegaD:

Not at all Sir/Madam.
What are we having for breakfast? grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:12pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What are we having for breakfast? grin cheesy

Had brioche bread and cream cheese.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:13pm On May 27, 2022
GboyegaD:

Had brioche bread and cream cheese.
Ooh you already did?let's get a picture then or you already did that? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Newborn27(f): 3:13pm On May 27, 2022
GboyegaD:

No, I am not.

Ok Sir

I'm sorry for the wrong guess.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh you already did?let's get a picture then or you already did that? grin

I did not take a picture of it. It is the same brioche bread I made 3 days ago.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:34pm On May 27, 2022
GboyegaD:

I did not take a picture of it. It is the same brioche bread I made 3 days ago.
Oohkies.. grin
Thanks for keeping this thread alive.. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Oohkies.. grin
Thanks for keeping this thread alive.. wink

We all are doing that and those who have not been able to post lately might be preoccupied by other stuffs and I am sure they haven't forgotten the thread.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:28pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Lol grin

Please give me the steps to add gif or meme like that.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:37pm On May 27, 2022
GboyegaD:

We all are doing that and those who have not been able to post lately might be preoccupied by other stuffs and I am sure they haven't forgotten the thread.
Aww... grin
Thanks papi...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:40pm On May 27, 2022
armyofone:

Lol grin

Please give me the steps to add gif or meme like that.
All you have to do is click on the icon as displayed in the pic below and choose whatever image you have on your phone.. understood.. grin kiss

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 6:03pm On May 27, 2022
Happy Children's Day!!!

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:17pm On May 27, 2022
chii8:
Happy Children's Day!!!
I am sorry..my mind went somewhere else.. grin grin
The snacks tho.. grin

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ubizle(f): 6:39pm On May 27, 2022
Inspired by Akposy... smiley

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 27, 2022
chii8:
Happy Children's Day!!!
What kind of snack Is this ehn. The shape though..grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:50pm On May 27, 2022
chii8:
Happy Children's Day!!!

Fish roll? Been long I had one.

Happy Children’s Day to you too.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paschal47(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2022
Bread ✅
Hotdog ✅
Plantainn ✅
Eggs ✅
Smoothie ✅

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thugnificent(m): 7:37pm On May 27, 2022
People dey chop sha shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gracefoundmme(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.