Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5729557 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2022
mcdokwe:
Something lite

Your something lite get muscle o!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mcdokwe(m): 8:37am On Jul 02, 2022
LordReed:

Your something lite get muscle o!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
mcdokwe:
Something lite

This is huge shocked shocked shocked you must be a foodie to call this light. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ubizle(f): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Afang soup wer dey burst brain.. tongue
Bring your swallow of choice

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mcdokwe(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
chii8:

This is huge shocked shocked shocked you must be a foodie to call this light. grin

if being foodie mean having a big tummy from eating too much, yas!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mcdokwe(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
ubizle:
Afang soup wer dey burst brain.. tongue
Bring your swallow of choice

I no trust people here. if I go make garri, before I return soup go done finish. abeg gimme laik dat

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
mcdokwe:

I no trust people here. if I go make garri, before I return soup go done finish. abeg gimme laik dat
Na so

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ubizle(f): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
mcdokwe:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
No wahala, I go give you laidat!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
We thank God for Provision, we are grateful.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ambient: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
lahips:
We thank God for Provision, we are grateful.

You put two brothers together in a plate.....nice...

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Yeah its always best to keep siblings together grin
ambient:

You put two brothers together in a plate.....nice...

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:30am On Jul 03, 2022
Dinner:

Remembered seeing some pictures of late of an easy fix dinner and I chose to emulate same.

Rice, Garden Salad, Mackerel sauce.

35 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 03, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aariwa(m): 5:18am On Jul 03, 2022
ubizle:
3-leaf yam and ugba sauce
wow the last time I ate this kind of food was from my grandmother and that was 1986.You need to have a restaurant business or collaborate with a food packaging company to ship overseas in tins
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 03, 2022

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:59am On Jul 03, 2022
UpInTheSky:
Okro soup w/ salmon, tripe, shrimp, goat meat

Pls how do you eat this?with a bowl of rice or what?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ubizle(f): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
aariwa:
wow the last time I ate this kind of food was from my grandmother and that was 1986.You need to have a restaurant business or collaborate with a food packaging company to ship overseas in tins

Hmm..... Interesting
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Light Dinner

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wanke + shaki + ponmo

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
lahips:
And a drink to wash it down. Please I have never made food with eggs inside and left it overnight, abeg does it matter, I hope I can microwave it with the eggs when I want to.
Would appreciate any advice with regards to this.

Wanted to advise you eat up the eggs and boil fresh ones anytime you want to eat.

If ut was me, I would not add the egg to the sauce at all since I won’t be consuming all at once.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
eba + ẹ̀fọ́ riro + turkey

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Looks so red like fire..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Bentizil:
Did my first bread today and it came out worst..
Zero sugar, zero salt, tasteless and shapeless...
Although I used cylinder gas instead of oven, saving up to get a mini electric oven...
I can't help but laugh...
grin
Memories cheesy
You didn't bake with sugar? Mine wasn't this worse though cheesy
I made mine with camp gas and used those stainless deep plate as pan
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Bentizil:

Got it all totally wrong...
Trying again tomorrow...
Until I turn pro like Boss Akposy, GboyegaD and you, I no dey give up... Chai I suffer today since 7am I've been on it... wink
You will get better with each trial. Note your mistakes and work on it

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Creamy Warri styled coconut rice served with coconut chicken curry sauce, dodo and stewed mackerel.

Happy Sunday.

...the Kamo rice is sweet, easy to cook, stone free and made in 9ja! I enjoyed it

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I wonder how you guys eat with this kinda small soup. For a professional soup licker like me, it won't fly ooo..

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:59am On Jul 04, 2022
Akposy:

You will get better with each trial. Note your mistakes and work on it

Bentizil, this is so true.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chocolatee(f): 1:49am On Jul 04, 2022
cococandy:
Honey sesame chicken
Please share the honey sesame chicken recipe
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:15am On Jul 04, 2022
chocolatee:

Please share the honey sesame chicken recipe

I just marinated my chicken as usual. You can use any seasoning of your choice. I’ve made it a few times and seasoned the chicken differently each time and it was always good.

This time I used tiny tiny salt, pepper, paprika, ginger and garlic paste, chicken powder seasoning from the store (has rosemary and other herbs in it) you can use any poultry seasoning you find in your store and then rub into the chicken with olive oil.

Then air fry for 15 mins. Remove from air fryer and coat it with honey bbq sauce, Trader Joe’s honey sauce and sprinkle sesame seeds on it. Then air fry for another 10mins.

This one below I didn’t sprinkle sesame seed and it was a bit different but it was great too. So I’d say don’t skip the sesame seeds, honey bbq sauce and Trader Joe’s sauce. Everything else is negotiable.

Go lightly on the sauces too because they have sugar in them

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:16am On Jul 04, 2022
Dinner:

Pounded yam and Oha soup.

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chocolatee(f): 7:16am On Jul 04, 2022
Ok thank you, will try that some day
cococandy:

I just marinated my chicken as usual. You can use any seasoning of your choice. I’ve made it a few times and seasoned the chicken differently each time and it was always good.

This time I used tiny tiny salt, pepper, paprika, ginger and garlic paste, chicken powder seasoning from the store (has rosemary and other herbs in it) you can use any poultry seasoning you find in your store and then rub into the chicken with olive oil.

Then air fry for 15 mins. Remove from air fryer and coat it with honey bbq sauce, Trader Joe’s honey sauce and sprinkle sesame seeds on it. Then air fry for another 10mins.

This one below I didn’t sprinkle sesame seed and it was a bit different but it was great too. So I’d say don’t skip the sesame seeds, honey bbq sauce and Trader Joe’s sauce. Everything else is negotiable.

Go lightly on the sauces too because they have sugar in them

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by miracle98(f): 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
I made What's "supposed" to be popcorn cry
It's my first attempt though.
You're free to laugh. undecided

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.