Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5730034 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MCMXCVIII(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Toeyean1507:
Improvising wink
I love the shape and colour.
this was super thoughtful of you. It’s nice.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Boiled yam & pepper sauce ..✌️✌️✌️

32 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
PumpumPrince:

helo please are u intsressted in doing house girl maid work for my uncle who will pays u N15,000 a months including free bed, free electricity & free linen pyjamas? U Want?
You are very stupid.

What insolence
You can't ask for email so you will communicate that to her or look for a dead thread.

You lack common respect.

Tell your uncle he is a miser and would be labour abuser. Maybe you think 15k is money. Can't even buy 2 good shoes. Pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
descarado:

You are very stupid.

What insolence
You can't ask for email so you will communicate that to her or look for a dead thread.

You lack common respect.

Tell your uncle he is a miser and would be labour abuser. Maybe you think 15k is money. Can't even buy 2 good shoes. Pathetic.

that person is a certified troll. The uncle doesn’t exist. That’s how they go about being idiotic on here

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PumpumPrince: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
descarado:

You are very stupid.

What insolence

You lack common respect.

sister calm down please.. Petyprincess say she need jib & i come to help.i simply ask her to contacys my millionaire unlce so he can employ her has house girl so she can make money of N20,000 naira plus free bedrooom...or is that too much to ask. Calm down sister undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Toeyean1507(f): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
MCMXCVIII:
this was super thoughtful of you. It’s nice.
Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mcdokwe(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
some people don't know how to do this thing right.

Pic 1 how my brother did it,

Pic 2 How I do mine

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
PumpumPrince:

sister calm down please.. Petyprincess say she need jib & i come to help.i simply ask her to contacys my millionaire unlce so he can employ her has house girl so she can make money of N20,000 naira plus free bedrooom...or is that too much to ask. Calm down sister undecided
When did I say that? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aristocrat1011:

Looks delicious
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aristocrat1011(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
Petyprincess:

Thank you
You're welcome
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aristocrat1011(m): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
mcdokwe:
some people don't know how to do this thing right.

Pic 1 how my brother did it,

Pic 2 How I do mine
You are doing well

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
cococandy:
that person is a certified troll. The uncle doesn’t exist. That’s how they go about being idiotic on here
Thank you kiss
Now, it makes sense.
Wanted to break coconut on the idiot's head cheesy

So they still troll here in this present day Nigeria?
Hmm, they are not out there helping whoever that feeds them to make ends meet?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 25, 2022
Mussel- ramen noodle soup.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:38am On Jul 25, 2022
Wanted to change lunch/dinner today from the regular Sunday pounded yam. So I made:

Breakfast:

Yam porridge with half boiled eggs.

Lunch/Dinner:

Madam made amala with gbegiri and ewedu.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:28am On Jul 25, 2022
Village kitchen

Sea Food

Happy new week everyone ♥️

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Damola2387: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2022
cococandy:

1) Add a cup of plain yoghurt, sour cream or apple sauce for next time to keep the whole muffin including the top moist.

2)Don’t bake in the top rack, bake in the middle rack.

3)The moment a knife or toothpick comes out clean, it’s done. It might look like it isn’t but it is. Bring it out immediately. Don’t let it cool in the oven, dries it out.

Yours look delicious still.

She is right, as soon as the skiwer comes out clean it is done.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Damola2387: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2022
cococandy:
I made a dozen banana muffins. It’s been 20 mins and it’s already down to 6. Goes so well with strawberries and whipped cream

Pls ma can you share the recipe for the banana muffins ��
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2022
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Sea Food

Wow! Looks gooooood

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Xidget: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lunch

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Sea Food

Noice - Please I'm coming for the shrimps -
Beautiful but no patience cracking those crustaceans.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blake755: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
gstelly:
Being a student is not easy make we just finish exam make I go find money

Dinner grin grin
Garri the life saver cheesy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Craving : Shaki cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
adecz:

Boiled yam & pepper sauce ..✌️✌️✌️
Na my best food you dish o
smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
loveymom:
Mussel- ramen noodle soup.

Picking out the Mussels, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
armyofone:

Picking out the Mussels, thanks.

It's all yours smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Noblesh: 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Craving : Shaki cool
Ok this what they call shaki

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Shepherds’ pie

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cherryCola: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Tranquility2345 message to his father:

my dad is a broke jobless boy wey dey follow redpill people because woman don show you pepper, I don’t have time for my dad stupid games.

my dad said I steal pictures from the internet. I repeat - show me where I have stolen the pictures and I will give you one million Naira. In fact I will increase it to 2 million Naira.

If I do not give you that money upon you showing proof, I am a bastard and my whole family will die in poverty.

However, if my dad can't prove it, may my entire family wallow in deep poverty until you all perish. That green pus wey dey comot your nose is nothing compared to the suffer wey you go suffer.

Mark my words….

Have heard you kid.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blanquito(m): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Omo e nor easy o, I have been there and maybe even still there till now,What can 2k cook for you bro?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blanquito(m): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nice thread
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blanquito(m): 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
gstelly:
Being a student is not easy make we just finish exam make I go find money

Dinner grin grin

Omo e nor easy o, I have been there and maybe still there self..What can 2k cook for you bro?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gstelly: 12:16am On Jul 26, 2022
blanquito:

Omo e nor easy o, I have been there and maybe still there self..What can 2k cook for you bro?
a pot of soup and a pot of stew

(1) (2) (3) ... (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gracefoundmme(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.